• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Multiple concept interest check -- which game would YOU play?

I am interested for the archipelago RP, though my question is which archipelagic concept?

If we’re thinking the southeast Asian archipelago, it could build on that concept of nation-building you said you were interested in. I’d definitely be more than glad to play a native empire acting as the antagonist (Not necessarily a villain, just an opposing force) to fight against invaders and pirates

If we’re thinking the Carribean archipelago, I’m down for that too! Would be fun making pirates :D

I am interested for the archipelago RP, though my question is which archipelagic concept?

If we’re thinking the southeast Asian archipelago, it could build on that concept of nation-building you said you were interested in. I’d definitely be more than glad to play a native empire acting as the antagonist (Not necessarily a villain, just an opposing force) to fight against invaders and pirates

If we’re thinking the Carribean archipelago, I’m down for that too! Would be fun making pirates :D
The roleplay would take place in a made-up fantasy world much like DnD, not our world with fantasy creatures in it. It'll probably explore many different ideas, some areas might be more like the Caribbean, others like the Mediterranean, ect. Some areas might not even be comparable to Earth at all.

The roleplay would take place in a made-up fantasy world much like DnD, not our world with fantasy creatures in it. It'll probably explore many different ideas, some areas might be more like the Caribbean, others like the Mediterranean, ect.
patrick patrick watch out for that cliff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back