• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings (Multifandom) The New Universe. (Interest Check)

PeriodicGamer

“You thought it was DIO, but it was me, SUNDAY!!”
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi peeps! My name’s Periodic!
I suck at this intro stuff so I am going to just start.

Captain Lux Hardman navigates the his crew on his ship, the Seluxica, throughout the millions of different universes out there. Lux Hardman is a space vigilante, he fights crime, but not to be a hero. His ship is equipped with futuristic technologies beyond belief. Lux and his crew eventually stop at Lux’s unknown home dimension.. and all of the crew is slain. Lux zooms away on the Seluxica and is floating in space. He sends a broadcast to every single world selected. “Hello.. my name is Lux Hardman.. captain of the Seluxica. I have probably saved your universe or a universe similar to yours in the past. Right now.. my home universe was destroyed by a horrible species of infected life forms.. and they are heading for a universe called Yi-212. I need a crew of seven young but promising people.. that are willing to help me exterminate the pests. Of course, if you do send someone, I will have dimension portals on my ship to send the apprentice vigilante back to their homes if they would like to visit. Thank you everyone.. Lux out.”

Rules——————————————-———————————-——————————-—-—————————————————————————
No godmodding
No Mary / Gary Sue
No Fighting OOC
2 OC / CC Max to give more people a chance
Have fun!

Here’s Lux’s info.
Name: Lux Hardman
Sexuality: Straight
Pronouns: He / Him
Weapon: Futuristic Sword
(Lux Image from cyberpunk 2077)