• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multifandom rp, come and join the fun (always open!)

OOC
Here

HavocandBobo

Ghost Hunter
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I am so so so happy to be posting this. <3 *blows kisses to everyone* so thank you all.

I, myself, will be using two characters one canon and one OC. Not sure why or how to make it possible for everyone to meet, so open to suggestions. You can do realistic, fantasy, anything; but not anime please. This is for multifandoms and not a multiverse, sorry!!!!

And with that being said I have just a few simple rules.
~Length. Please for the love of all things roleplay, write more than one line. It doesnt matter if your advanced, lit., semi lit, basic, or anything I may be forgetting. 3+ sentences is all I'm asking, which isnt too much, right?
~Characters. People will probably want to know this so allow me to post it first. You can have as many characters as you want from different fandoms, just please be able to control everyone.
~Romance. I love doing romance in roleplay so this is highly encouraged. Just dont let things get so far behind closed doors. Fade please.
~OCs and Canons are both welcome, just please say what fandom they are from.
~Please be respectful.
~Please be as active as possible.
~And above all, have fun!!!
(If I forgot something that you feel should be a rule, please tell me and I will add it.

Now to the fun part.. the characters:

f767150144bcb49d925143b445ee562a.jpg
Name: Toby Logan
Fandom: The Listener
~He has a secret that only few people know: hes telepathic.

9910a80eabdd242688f60b7e5a54bd05.jpg
Name: Callie Green
Fandom: FRIENDS
~I created her for a fanfic, shes Rachel's cousin.

That is all, hope to see and roleplay with you guys soon!!! We can all think up an actual plot when everyone gets who they want here, and ask questions if you have any, promise not to bite. XOXO.

Last edited:
Alright nice. Two questions though,

Is there any character restrictions beyond the no anime thing?

Are we still going with the cruise ship idea from the interest check?

That is the only character restrictions I could think of, but open to others to make up any rule I may have missed.

And I would like to go with the cruise ship idea, but that's debatable. But we will still need a way for everyone to meet.

I'm down for the cruise ship, but if other people from the interest check aren't on board with that as well, we can certainly think of other ideas.

Ehh, I mean, this seems to be more what if social interaction than combat brawling, so I don't have any immediate worries about the imposed restrictions.

Also, I think you should make an out of character chat or something so we aren't clogging up the main roleplay thread with chat.

I didnt even think of an OOC chat, so I'll apologize for that, I am kind of new to group roleplay, so thanks for pointing that out. Hm.. we could turn this into the OOC chat where we could chat and post our characters, and then when the others join could make the actual roleplay chat, just a suggestion.

So if the majority agree then we can meet up on a cruise ship, but we may still need some ideas and drama that can happen on it because drama helps feed the story.

We're going to have to ask someone to move this thread to Extra Pages then if this'll end up being the OOC.

Anyways, do you have any ideas regarding plots on the cruise ship right now?

That's true, we will figure something out.

I dont exactly have anything plot wise at the moment, but possible ideas include: the ship could wreck on a deserted island, there could be a murder, maybe if the ship has a bar everyone could meet there, it's hard to come up with something without knowing who people want to play as. This could even be a horror with some mental patient being a stowaway.

And open to any and all ideas.

A murder mystery could be interesting, maybe they wake up in a desert island with no memory of how they got there, a crashed ship, and a dead ships captain (possibly from something like stabbing, ie something immediately detectable but possibly not due to the crash)? Did someone crash the boat deliberately? Was the captain murdered which caused them to be marooned here? And why can't they remember how they got here?

Ps. Should we have sort of a character brownie point system, where you have to allocate where you'd like your characters strengths and weaknesses to be. So let's say you have 200 points but you want your character to have fifty traits (this could be for character traits like charm, intelligence, so on as well) they will be average at all of them but a master of none. (Obviously few people are going to be masters, but they could be close, like an 8 or 9).

Items could also cost points, like if you want them to start with a gun or a suit of armour, you'd have to take that into consideration as obviously that puts you at an advantage. If a guy in combat gear turns up he may be lacking in other areas, like in stealth, humour, attractiveness.

A characters flaws (being blind, narcissistic, ect) could give them half as many points back, so if you're character has very few flaws they get slightly less points. We could set a limit on how many you get back due to flaws so people aren't just like "yo, my manically depressed suicidal drug addict god who can destroy worlds is very balanced".

We would have to create a list of potential skills, abilities and characteristics for people to fill out along with how many points we would have, but it's just a suggestion.

Last edited:
Fandom: Harry Potter
Canon or OC: OC
Name: Lileath Tanith Slytherin
Year in fandom: 1980 (I can explain this at greater length, but she goes into the magical equivalent of cryogenic sleep for fifteen years only to die three years later so she doesn't actually live past 1998 in her own world.)
Parents: Dorea Black and Tom Mavolo Riddle (aka Voldemort)
Wand: Yew and dragon heartstring

Appearance: WIP

Backstory:

Voldemort, in his arrogance, thought the Slytherin blood that he carried made him superior to everyone else in both purity and magical ability. Dissatisfied with both the loyalty and skill of the death eaters, he decided to raise one from the beginning: completely loyal to him and powerful, but nothing he couldn't take care of should the need arise.

Coming to this conclusion, he spent a while studying various bloodlines, trying to find a suitable pure blood to bear his child. Finally finding one, he kidnapped Dorea Black just as she was about to get married to Charlus Potter, causing the marriage to fall through as he faked her suicide.

Locking her in his manor, he slowly bent her mind, finding it enjoyable to be in complete control over someone so weak against him, yet he knew she was quite powerful, as otherwise he wouldn't of chosen her. After a while, she gave birth to a girl, something Voldemort was surprisingly pleased about. Females in his view are far easier to control and manipulate than males, and he didn't want to risk his child getting too powerful lest they become problematic. Also, if his younger male heir had some kind of problem, he could always send the older one after him rather than having to do it himself. Having a daughter also had one other perk: with his complete control over her, he could control the direction of the bloodline, something that would be harder to do with a male. He kept Dorea in his manor to do all the parts of child raising that he considered too beneath him, although he wasn't planning on having any more until he knew whether his test subject would be a success. It wasn't like he didn't have enough time after all.

In order to stop Dorea turning Lileath against him, he killed her when she was quite young, and assumed control over her education and direction. Taking the form of his younger self to do so, he refused to let her go to ordinary schools. Instead she was tutored by various professors sworn to absolute secrecy over her existence, as he didn't want the order finding out and using her against him, as that could've been... problematic.

At a very sacred professors suggestion, he slowly started exposing her to other students her own age: various children of other pure bloods that supported him, although he was cagey about doing so at first. Having spent a lot of her time around adults who were half terrified of her, she'd become quite arrogant even at a young age, although she quickly learned not to turn this on her father. The pandering and adoration she received off the other people her own age amplified this further, and it wasn't until her early teens she realised most of the magical world despised her father and his work.

Although he taught her how to duel, it wasn't his main focus, especially as he had a near endless line of idiots capable of blowing stuff up already. He'd long realised that it would be difficult to subjugate the rest of the wizarding world without alliances, so while most of his death eaters (with a few notable exceptions) were assigned to combat associated roles, he had her trained in both intrigue and diplomacy. As such, she was very rarely seen on the battlefield despite being an adequate duelist, but news of her existence did eventually spread to the order due to rumours of a Slytherin making powerful "friends" in eastern Europe.

Strengths (magical and physical):
  • Reasonably athletic and lithe; can sprint, swim and jump over things, but is incapable of great feats of strength and endurance.
    • Speed: Slightly above average - 6/10​
    • Jumping ability: Slightly above average - 6/10​
    • Swimming ability: Average - 5/10​
    • Strength: Below average - 4/10​
    • Endurance: Average - 5/10​
  • Magical Strengths:
    • Occlumancy (mind reading): Significantly above average - 8/10​
    • Dueling: Above average - 7/10​
    • Charms: Slightly above average - 6/10​
    • Potions: Average - 5/10​
    • Herbology: Below average - 3/10​
    • Transfiguration: Above average - 7/10​
Personality:
  • Virtues
    • Wit/humour: Above average - 7/10​
    • Intelligence: Above average - 7/10​
    • Determined: Slightly above average - 6/10​
  • Vices:
    • Untrustworthiness: Extreme - 9/10​
    • Alcohol dependence: Moderate, not needed but certainly enjoyed - 5/10​
    • Paranoia: Above average - 7/10​
    • Arrogance: Significantly above average - 8/10​
    • Empathy: Below average - 3/10​
    • Obsessive: Significantly above average - 8/10​
    • Ruthless: Slightly above average - 7/10​

Last edited:
A murder mystery could be interesting, maybe they wake up in a desert island with no memory of how they got there, a crashed ship, and a dead ships captain (possibly from something like stabbing, ie something immediately detectable but possibly not due to the crash)? Did someone crash the boat deliberately? Was the captain murdered which caused them to be marooned here? And why can't they remember how they got here?

Ps. Should we have sort of a character brownie point system, where you have to allocate where you'd like your characters strengths and weaknesses to be. So let's say you have 200 points but you want your character to have fifty traits (this could be for character traits like charm, intelligence, so on as well) they will be average at all of them but a master of none. (Obviously few people are going to be masters, but they could be close, like an 8 or 9).

Items could also cost points, like if you want them to start with a gun or a suit of armour, you'd have to take that into consideration as obviously that puts you at an advantage. If a guy in combat gear turns up he may be lacking in other areas, like in stealth, humour, attractiveness.

A characters flaws (being blind, narcissistic, ect) could give them half as many points back, so if you're character has very few flaws they get slightly less points. We could set a limit on how many you get back due to flaws so people aren't just like "yo, my manically depressed suicidal drug addict god who can destroy worlds is very balanced".

We would have to create a list of potential skills, abilities and characteristics for people to fill out along with how many points we would have, but it's just a suggestion.

I love that idea!!! So if everyone is all for it, maybe that could be our plot.

I'm not sure about the points thing, I'll try it if other people is in agreement as well since I want to include people in the decision making as well so it's fun for everyone.

Fandom: Harry Potter
Canon or OC: OC
Name: Lileath Tanith Slytherin
Year in fandom: 1980 (I can explain this at greater length, but she goes into the magical equivalent of cryogenic sleep for fifteen years only to die three years later so she doesn't actually live past 1998 in her own world.)
Parents: Dorea Black and Tom Mavolo Riddle (aka Voldemort)
Wand: Yew and dragon heartstring

Appearance: WIP

Backstory:

Voldemort, in his arrogance, thought the Slytherin blood that he carried made him superior to everyone else in both purity and magical ability. Dissatisfied with both the loyalty and skill of the death eaters, he decided to raise one from the beginning: completely loyal to him and powerful, but nothing he couldn't take care of should the need arise.

Coming to this conclusion, he spent a while studying various bloodlines, trying to find a suitable pure blood to bear his child. Finally finding one, he kidnapped Dorea Black just as she was about to get married to Charlus Potter, causing the marriage to fall through as he faked her suicide.

Locking her in his manor, he slowly bent her mind, finding it enjoyable to be in complete control over someone so weak against him, yet he knew she was quite powerful, as otherwise he wouldn't of chosen her. After a while, she gave birth to a girl, something Voldemort was surprisingly pleased about. Females in his view are far easier to control and manipulate than males, and he didn't want to risk his child getting too powerful lest they become problematic. Also, if his younger male heir had some kind of problem, he could always send the older one after him rather than having to do it himself. Having a daughter also had one other perk: with his complete control over her, he could control the direction of the bloodline, something that would be harder to do with a male. He kept Dorea in his manor to do all the parts of child raising that he considered too beneath him, although he wasn't planning on having any more until he knew whether his test subject would be a success. It wasn't like he didn't have enough time after all.

In order to stop Dorea turning Lileath against him, he killed her when she was quite young, and assumed control over her education and direction. Taking the form of his younger self to do so, he refused to let her go to ordinary schools. Instead she was tutored by various professors sworn to absolute secrecy over her existence, as he didn't want the order finding out and using her against him, as that could've been... problematic.

At a very sacred professors suggestion, he slowly started exposing her to other students her own age: various children of other pure bloods that supported him, although he was cagey about doing so at first. Having spent a lot of her time around adults who were half terrified of her, she'd become quite arrogant even at a young age, although she quickly learned not to turn this on her father. The pandering and adoration she received off the other people her own age amplified this further, and it wasn't until her early teens she realised most of the magical world despised her father and his work.

Although he taught her how to duel, it wasn't his main focus, especially as he had a near endless line of idiots capable of blowing stuff up already. He'd long realised that it would be difficult to subjugate the rest of the wizarding world without alliances, so while most of his death eaters (with a few notable exceptions) were assigned to combat associated roles, he had her trained in both intrigue and diplomacy. As such, she was very rarely seen on the battlefield despite being an adequate duelist, but news of her existence did eventually spread to the order due to rumours of a Slytherin making powerful "friends" in eastern Europe.

Strengths (magical and physical):
  • Reasonably athletic and lithe; can sprint, swim and jump over things, but is incapable of great feats of strength and endurance.
    • Speed: Slightly above average - 6/10​
    • Jumping ability: Slightly above average - 6/10​
    • Swimming ability: Average - 5/10​
    • Strength: Below average - 4/10​
    • Endurance: Average - 5/10​
  • Magical Strengths:
    • Occlumancy (mind reading): Significantly above average - 8/10​
    • Dueling: Above average - 7/10​
    • Charms: Slightly above average - 6/10​
    • Potions: Average - 5/10​
    • Herbology: Below average - 3/10​
    • Transfiguration: Above average - 7/10​
Personality:
  • Virtues
    • Wit/humour: Above average - 7/10​
    • Intelligence: Above average - 7/10​
    • Determined: Slightly above average - 6/10​
  • Vices:
    • Untrustworthiness: Extreme - 9/10​
    • Alcohol dependence: Moderate, not needed but certainly enjoyed - 5/10​
    • Paranoia: Above average - 7/10​
    • Arrogance: Significantly above average - 8/10​
    • Empathy: Below average - 3/10​
    • Obsessive: Significantly above average - 8/10​
    • Ruthless: Slightly above average - 7/10​

Accepted!!! :)

I love that idea!!! So if everyone is all for it, maybe that could be our plot.

I'm not sure about the points thing, I'll try it if other people is in agreement as well since I want to include people in the decision making as well so it's fun for everyone.
Sure, no problem! I understand it's difficult to try and balance characters that could be immortal against a character from the big bang theory, but I thought I'd float the idea your way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back