• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hello! I previously had another multifandom RP, but due to that one losing activity and how I wasn't the best with that, I decided I could maybe try to go for another since I've learned a few things thanks to that experience! Thing is, I don't know if I can do it on my own, so I was hoping I could find some GMs and players this way! I've got the server link here, if anyone is interested! Thank you!

Hmm, perhaps. Maybe I am ready to return to group roleplaying on RPN.

The last multifandom RP I participated in involved a nexus of sorts, an interdimensional pitstop or dead end, into which multiple characters from multiple fandoms simply fell into. How do you intend this one to work? Where do the characters come from?

Sure, why not?
Hmm, perhaps. Maybe I am ready to return to group roleplaying on RPN.

The last multifandom RP I participated in involved a nexus of sorts, an interdimensional pitstop or dead end, into which multiple characters from multiple fandoms simply fell into. How do you intend this one to work? Where do the characters come from?
As a previous participant of the RP, I think this RP is no longer active, unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back