• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom multifandom roleplay search!

ultraviolet

just enjoy the show
HELLO!
☆ thanks for clicking!! my name's josie (she/her) and i'm 19 years old.
☆ i'm primarily looking for oc x canon doubling, though i'm happy to do canon x canon or oc x oc depending on the partnership. i might sprinkle a few canon ships below but if you're interested in doing one that isn't there, please don't hesitate to ask whether i'm interested in doing it regardless, i have likely forgotten a lot of them.
☆ my only absolute rule is to please be 18+, i can't negotiate on that.
☆ i would also prefer you message me directly rather than commenting on this thread as i will probably just ask you to message me anyway, but if you'd rather leave a message here, then of course no worries!
☆ i'm quite active??? sometimes not???? idk but i can guarantee a reply at least once every few days, likely to be more frequent than that.
☆ i'd really love to become friends ooc too!! of course if you're not down for that then no worries at all though. also i like to chat ooc on discord, but again that's not a requirement.
☆ i'm a copycat with response length, but will usually send at least 3 paragraphs. on your part, just make sure you give me something to work with!
☆ i like having at least a bit of a plot so that we know where the rp's heading, and i'd love to come up with that kind of stuff together! if you don't contribute then i'll probably assume you aren't interested and won't reply.
☆ the fandoms listed are not the only fandoms i'm in, just the ones i'm currently/usually interested in roleplaying.
☆ listed characters are the ones i'd be interested in having as a love interest. unless otherwise stated, you can probably assume i'll happily play anyone for you!

FANDOMS!
attack on titan
☆ levi ackerman, eren yeager (barf), jean kirstein, sasha braus, bertolt hoover.
☆ i'm actually embarrassed i fancy these people sasha is the only one worthy.

fairy tail
☆ sting eucliffe, gray fullbuster, mirajane strauss, natsu dragneel, cana alberona, yuri dreyar.
☆ actually i would be down to fall in love with the vast majority of fairy tail characters hmu.
☆ miraxus roleplay??? yes. guilty pleasure ship i can only apologise.

harry potter
☆ every possible era!! every possible au!! i will do it all!! i cannot stress enough, do not hesitate to message me about harry potter, i am absolutely always down!
☆ tbh i'm not gonna list the characters i'd be interested in having as a love interest because there are so many i'm sure there'll be at least one that we're both happy with.
☆ the only exception is severus snape, i won't play him as a love interest in any era, but am fine playing him as a side character.
☆ also romione, wolfstar, ginny x luna... and jegulus but you didn't hear that from me.

marvel cinematic universe
☆ bucky barnes, pietro maximoff, wanda maximoff, t'challa, thor, steve rogers, peter parker(s), howard stark.
☆ yes i just said howard stark. he is my boyfriend.
☆ druig x makkari?? they actually carried eternals sorry. there must be other ships but they are all i can think about rn.

maze runner
☆ newtmas!!

pretty little liars
☆ jason dilaurentis, noel kahn.
☆ exposing myself for having shit taste in tv and shit taste in men in one thread aah!
☆ haleb!!!!!!!

stranger things
☆ steve harrington, max mayfield.

teen wolf
☆ stiles stilinski, isaac lahey.
☆ thiam.

the hunger games
☆ finnick odair.
☆ (love of my life)

the vampire diaries/the originals
☆ stefan salvatore, kol mikaelson, kai parker, klaus mikaelson, enzo st. john.
☆ i haven't seen legacies.
☆ klaroline, benzo, steroline.

Last edited:
I’d be interested in a Harry Potter roleplay! I’d like Sirius for a love interest, but I can also take Remus if you can’t do Sirius. My discord is Linkaru#2252 if you’re interested!

I’d be interested in a Harry Potter roleplay! I’d like Sirius for a love interest, but I can also take Remus if you can’t do Sirius. My discord is Linkaru#2252 if you’re interested!
hi yes definitely! i'll add you on discord rn!

I'd love to do a Attack On Titan or Harry Potter roleplay! it really doesn't matter to me but my discord is ⪓⚡Nℽx๏ℽ⚡⪔#3371

Hey there! Would you be interested in a marvel oc x canon? I could write Howard, Steve, Peter or Wanda for you!

Hey! I’d be down to play Steve Thor Pietro or Peter for you in exchange for Loki Pietro or Bucky.

If you want a Harry Potter RP id definitely play someone in exchange for Harry. Ron I’m not comfortable playing but I’ll play anyone else :)

Hey! I’d be down to play Steve Thor Pietro or Peter for you in exchange for Loki Pietro or Bucky.

If you want a Harry Potter RP id definitely play someone in exchange for Harry. Ron I’m not comfortable playing but I’ll play anyone else :)
hey, sounds like we could sort something out from that! feel free to message me (:

Hello hello~! I just recently got into the Harry Potter fandom and am dying to do a roleplay. Any era, any au, any charater mashup, I'm down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back