• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] *+|| ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ ||+* (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Who's your favorite Character?
I unfortunately play on mobile but due to my phone committing suicide i lost all progress.
So far Diluc. I want Raiden but sheโ€™s a five star I need her banner.

Because a multiverse concept on an island vacation sounds like a great way to explore characters you normally couldn't in more restrictive roleplay settings. Also, vacation island is just a really great trope.

Because a multiverse concept on an island vacation sounds like a great way to explore characters you normally couldn't in more restrictive roleplay settings. Also, vacation island is just a really great trope.
I agree I love the concept of a vacation island and my favorite trope

BECAUSE IT WASNT STUPID AT ALL BRO

I LOVE YOU RP IDEA

Itโ€™s not stupid.
BRO IT SO IS
LIKE IDK I FEEL LIKE THIS SHOULDN'T HAVE THIS MUCH INTEREST
That's true, tbh...

I'm excited about it. I haven't roleplayed in over a year and I'm really rusty, but it sounds like a lot of fun.

I'm excited about it. I haven't roleplayed in over a year and I'm really rusty, but it sounds like a lot of fun.
felt, haven't written anything creatively since 2020 and it feels like it's time to get back on the horse

hello party people!! love all the characters, thinking about snagging up one of the teen titans

Users who are viewing this thread

Back