• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] *+|| 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎 ||+* (IC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

• image.png
    Nanashi "Doe" no Gonbei
    Doe sputtered as Daisuke replied so nonchalantly to his scolding. Where did HE go?? What?? Dai was the one to run off! Not HIM! He gave Daisuke a dumbfounded stare, struggling to find the words to express his exasperation. Eventually he just sighed and shook his head.
    "Oh, bless your heart..."
    He muttered. Doe brushed the messy strands of hair out of his face and listened as Daisuke continued to talk. He turned to face Yang and smiled as he introduced her.
    "Howdy hun, pleased to meet you!"

It was nice to see young folks excited to contribute to their field but.. she seemed so... young.
    How old did you have to be to start hunter training? He JUST talked about it the other day, why couldn't he remember? Doe almost pulled out his notes to check, but Daisuke had continued talking before he could, and the mention of Endemic Life made him immediately forget about it. He lit up like a lanturn.
    "Yeah! It'd be neat to see what critters around livin' around here!"
    He doubted there would be any large monsters like Ludroth around, at least, not so close to the main building, especially seeing how little security actually surrounded the area. But there was sure to be plenty of endemic life and small monsters deeper into the jungle.
    "You outta come with us Yang, it's just as important to learn about the small critters as it is to learn about the big ones."
    Endemic life was just as important of an aspect to hunting as any other part was. Plus they were adorable. It was fun to take pictures of them! Wait, did he bring his camera..?

Daisuke Ito

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

MH Rise

Kamura's song of purification summer remix

"Yeah!" Daisuke agreed, it'd be fun to take a trainee hunter out and show her how things are done!
"When do you think we'll be allowed to go and explore? I would hate to stray from the group, but I'm dying to get out there!" Daisuke was practically bouncing with excitement, glancing over toward Ever as if she would tell them any moment where their rooms were so they could settle in and then explore.
"What do you think we'll find, Doe? Maybe some paratoads or poisontoads? Spiribirds? Probably a lot of Altaroth, this place seems lush with vegetation." He pondered out loud.

♡coded by uxie♡

Envy thought the scarab is a giant beetle but Father did say animals are considered sacred in different cultures perhaps this scarab is one too. Ama’s and Ever’s explanation of the Bermuda Triangle served to invoke something in them,” So what you’re saying is supernatural occurrences is the reason for those mishaps?” It sounds pretty dumb to them. Envy crossed their arms staring at Ama chuckling,” And you really believe that?” It sounded like a conspiracy theory to them.

No one with half a functioning brain cell would believe that stupid garbage. “ Jeez! humans are so fucking stupid to believe in that dumb conspiracy crap!” There’s probably a scientific reason for those occurrences as no magic or any supernatural occurrence exists in their world, only science based alchemy. Envy doesn’t get how humans are this fucking stupid. There’s no real reason for them to stick around, a tour sounded a bit boring.

They walked into the thick of the jungle’s core, chittering and sqwaking traveled around them almost binding. There’s the distinctive sounds of a large cat somewhere. Not that it bothered Envy much, no it meant the jungle is live. There’s no set direction just exploring, trying to cover ground.

A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity Forevermore Forevermore

Last edited:
Ever's Events! "Well, if you have a better explanation, Envy, I'd love to hear it, seeing as you're such an expert in these matters..." Ever sang, not upset in the slightest. "Welcome everyone! Before we get started, we just have to take attendance, make sure nobody got stranded at sea...ooh, who's your little friend there, Uki?" she asked upon seeing Krish.

anime-beach.gif

( Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat Gravedigger Gravedigger )

scroll me!

mood
some details !

Ukiyo Kassetto

Kassettes and Cigarettes

"You're welcome." Ukiyo replied. "And for the record, I did not saw off your legs and arms. Frankly, I've never seen you before."

"You're not a pile of scrap. You're annoying, but not trash." Cassette Girl stated bluntly, although she seemed slightly flattered at what had apparently been meant to be insults but ended up being compliments. "I'm not kidnapping you, alright? I'm just trying to help..."

"This is Krish, he washed up on the shore like this." she explained to Ever. "He...doesn't remember who he is."

( Gravedigger Gravedigger )

♡design by neon reverie, coded by uxie♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back