• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] *+|| ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ ||+*

Forevermore

Still wishing on dandelions.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
nadia-anime.gif

Ah, a vacation on a beautiful island. What could be better than this? A guide that's a little more than enthusiastic, a resort in the middle of the Bermuda triangle, and people you've never met before vacationing with you!

Your character receives a letter and a ticket to a luxury resort on an island. Getaway Resort, on an island in the middle of the sea. Your character accepts (Obviously), and is dumped in the middle of the sea on a big ol raft, by the plane, accompanied by their fellow vacationers. As the waves push them to shore, a young woman beckons them to move faster. "Welcome!" she says. "My name is Ever, and I will be your guide on this wonderful vacation!"

(This is very much inspired by fairyfawn fairyfawn )
So this is basically a slice-of-life RP featuring a whole boatload of different fandoms, and OCs if you wish. All of them are vacationing and doing different activities with each other while guided by Ever (self insert NPC lmao). Romance, angst, and fluff are all allowed!

RULES:
1) LGBT+ friendly, ofc.
2) Please get along, I won't tolerate bigotry and bullying.
3) Shipping is allowed, but don't make it weird (huge age gaps, pedos, etc.)
4) Try to include everyone!
5) NO ONE LINERS.
6) Please plan stuff out in the OOC with me!
7) Ask any questions you may have.
8) No rushing. Let people take their time so they can get out a quality post.
9) People will be staying in rooms together, in groups of 4. It will be randomly decided.
10) Have fun!!!

OOC: Fandom - [MULTIFANDOM] *+|| ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ ||+* (OOC)
CS: Fandom - [MULTIFANDOM] *+|| ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ ||+* (CS)

Last edited:
Y'know what? Why not?
Are (semi) joke characters allowed?

ill get a form or two up soon, after I finish a post for the other rp lol

I AM INTERESTED SIGN ME TF UP MHMHMHMHMHM66afb96cc313142ae6ca37a9b343b249.gif

is this still open??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back