• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Multifandom oc x canon cravings{always open}

Starry_skies

Unlucky Member
Hello, I'm Star! I'm currently looking for oc x canon roleplays. I prefer PM over threads and I'm completely open to doubling(and can do canon x canon for you !), I can play almost any character for you if we double up. But I do have some rules;

• Please be 18+, I myself am 18 and am uncomfortable roleplaying with someone under 18(this does not mean I do inappropriate roleplays, I'm just not comfortable with anyone under 18)

• 2 paragraphs minimum. I know it's not a full one liner or semi lit but it's a good starting point and a bit easier on my brain

•Please be patient with me if I take a long time to respond. I'm a college kid with ADHD and slow processing so I'm either a little busy or I'm taking longer to fully come up with a decent response

•OOC chats are great! Especially for plotting, talking about ocs, any of that

•If there's any plots you're interested in doing feel free to share them with me. I love different AUs, fluff-angst combos, slice of life, any of it!

Now that the rules are out of the way here's my fandom list with which canon(s) I'm interested in interacting with.
❤= Craving
💔= Not craving but interested

❤Avatar the last airbender - Zuko
❤Boku no hero academia/My hero academia - Hawks, Tamaki Amajiki
❤Danganronpa(2 to v3) - Hajime Hinata, Kazuichi Souda, Rantaro Amami, Korekiyo Shinguji, Kaito Momota
❤Free!! Iwatobi swim club - Rin Matsuoka
❤Haikyuu - Tetsurou Kuroo, Koushi Sugawara
💔Jojo's bizarre adventure(2-5) - Caesar A Zeppeli , Jotaro Kujo(part 4), Leone Abbacchio
💔Obey me - Beelzebub, Mammon
❤Ouran highschool host club - Tamaki Souh
💔Osomatsu-san - Choromatsu Matsuno

PM me if interested in any of these!

Last edited:
Hello, if you’re open I’d be down to double as hawks though I don’t have much experience playing him I’d like to try

Users who are viewing this thread

Back