• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

mountainpost

local tired velaurian
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

• СМОТРИ!

coded by mountainpost

Last edited:
Update: responded to everyone (I think! DM me if I missed you!) and updated fandom interest levels. Currently not interested in MHA, but am extra interested in the owl house and stranger things. i just binged both and am completely caught up, including season 4 volume 1 of ST that dropped today. :)

hi! i'd love to write eddie munson for you from stranger things! i'm fully caught up on s4 and i love eddie smm i would be so down to write him for you in a double up plot!

Update: responded to everyone, updated fandom interest levels. Currently not interested in taking on more stranger things rps due to the high influx of responses [i love everyone who responded sm aldsfjaljk], am still craving The Owl House, and other fandoms listed. :)

Update: updated fandom interest levels - currently hyper-interested in Stranger Things, The Owl House, The Umbrella Academy, and Soul Eater.

If you’re still looking for a stranger things roleplay I’d love to chat with you! I’d love to play as Eddie or Robin for you - whoever you’d like to play against more! I’m also totally willing to write as Murray for you in addition to either of those two! (I love love playing multiple characters)

if you're still interested in writing umbrella academy, i'd love to write klaus for you!!

If you’re still looking for a stranger things roleplay I’d love to chat with you! I’d love to play as Eddie or Robin for you - whoever you’d like to play against more! I’m also totally willing to write as Murray for you in addition to either of those two! (I love love playing multiple characters)
Bet!!! I'll dm you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back