• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum [Multifandom] Multiversal Battlefields ~ Players Lounge

Because why not!? No seriously. I'm just running a small experiment on what would happen if i bring the most defenseless Horror rpg protagonist to the most brutal slaughter arena to exist. So i thought to myself "Hey! what if i don't use any weapons, just pure brains and street smarts. Weapons and powers are getting overrated so... And Ib was the last thing i have thought sooo... BRING IB TO THE BATTLE!" Besides i have no intentions to last long in battle anyway. Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

Permission to partner up? Lol. Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

LMAO, I got so used to tagging someone else from another rp that I tagged him here by accident.

I'm ready for my daily butt whooping. Because being weak is my specialty.

1hl1u0.jpg

I made an OP CS just for the heck of it, essentially. Not sure if I actually want to use Reisen or not. I just disclosed the full extent of all her abilities in that CS, is all.

Now that I think about it, the people organising the tournament can use it as an example.

I might have to raise your regenerating lizard by a character who can one-shot anything and leave no matter or energy remaining after the fact, then.
It would probably come back from that anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Back