• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Colosseum [Multifandom] Multiversal Battlefields ~ Players Lounge

Thepotatogod

and it was this big
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to the player's lounge. Feel free to discuss about anything about the RP or Meme around here. Announcements are to be made here as well.

{Links}
In=Character
Character=Sheets

Last edited:
Is this going to be a Hunger Games/Battle Royale style event (as the interest check seems to imply), or a one-on-one/single combat tournament kind of deal?

is there a limit to what creature your character can be?
The only limitations here is Immortality. Immortality by Age is fine and dandy, but being indestructible? That's a no-go.

Is this going to be a Hunger Games/Battle Royale style event as the interest check seems to imply, or a one-on-one/single combat tournament kind of deal?
Kind of a mixed deal on that one. The Hunger Games style thing is in terms of Surviving in one of the Omniverse battlefields(Which is CONSIDERATELY HUGE) and the 1v1 concept comes around depending on who's on the area(Each Battlefield is comprised with at least 4 Areas.) like a Quest of some sort. For Example; Stella, Geralt and 7 are all in the same area. The Wristband(Which will be forcefully given to you after you all fist met) will then display a Target and the classification to be adhered. Say, Geralt will have to kill Stella, and vice versa. The Wristband will then alter the wearer's abilities to match it's target(Balance out both durability and strength, in this case). The Rules of the Game dictates that no one should interfere with the duel; and if so, they're to be punished.

Once they destroy their designated target, they will be teleported out of the battlefield in order to prepare for the next one. So if we have 28 Fighters in the first battlefield, then there are going to be a remainder of 14 fighters for the next battle field unless the God decides to throw in another pair or two.(Which means, we will be opening the CS once more once we are finished with the first Battlefield.

Getting back into Colosseum business, hm? Anyway, mind if I join?

If my memory serves me right, 2015 and early 2016 were the years this forum was the most active.

Pretty much a carbon copy, too.

Anyway, I'll probably enter in Mountain in a while.

Alrighty. After a much unexpectedly busy weekend, finally got around to posting my character sheet. Lemme know if any adjustments need to be made.

Because why not!? No seriously. I'm just running a small experiment on what would happen if i bring the most defenseless Horror rpg protagonist to the most brutal slaughter arena to exist. So i thought to myself "Hey! what if i don't use any weapons, just pure brains and street smarts. Weapons and powers are getting overrated so... And Ib was the last thing i have thought sooo... BRING IB TO THE BATTLE!" Besides i have no intentions to last long in battle anyway. Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back