• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Colosseum [Multifandom] Multiversal Battlefield

Thepotatogod

and it was this big
Roleplay Type(s)

"Friends...Family...Fighters...
I bid you welcome to our little game...
The Winner gets to go home alive.
The Loser, is punished with death.
Escaping this fate is futile.
Now be a good pawn and fight for our
E N T E R T A I N M E N T."

Many, many fighters from all throughout the Multiverse are stripped from their home universes and placed in a cruel game for the entertainment of the Omniverse. They are forced to fight one another; with a metal clasps on their necks that tracks their locations at all times; it is irremovable...Or so they say.

Depending on the fighter, each match is divided into different classes;

Melee, Magic, Armed, and Mixed

Melee is very simple; where characters only fight using their bodies. Martial Arts and Impromptu are most likely the majors of all majors in these kinds of Matches. Everyone's durability is evened out based on the fighter's strength.

Magic; Characters with mystical affinities fight in these matches. Their magic are evened out based on the characters' origins. (In this Touhou's case, their Spell Card Bout's initial decrease will either be decreased even more depending on who they're fighting.) Metahumans or Super Powered Mortals are included in the lineup.

Armed; Characters who fight only with their weapons, which are provided when the game begins. Enchanted weapons are allowed, only if the opponent has an enchanted weapon as well. If the need does arise, the Omniverse will provide a suitable enchanted weapon for the fighter in case they doesn't have one.

Mixed; These matchups usually occurred when there are less pairs in the three other classes. They also balance out the fights based on the fighters themselves.

Each match is done simultaneously across the Omniverse, taking parts of the fighter's homes to become their arenas.

However, despite all this, not everyone enjoys this 'game'. A Rebellion is being formed by the shadows; and it's up to them to find a way out of this mess.

--Rules--
1. OP Characters are discouraged. If ever you plan on using one, you are open to extreme nerfing.
2. Character limit is about 3.
3. Please be active; absence for 1 week will gain you a warning lest you give me a reason. Three Strikes, and your out.
4. In case you want to join the Rebellion, PM me, so that we can arrange a small arc showcasing how they're formed.
5. OCs are allowed. They, too, are part of the Multiverse after all.
6. Enjoy the show.

Credit to Necromantic Necromantic for inspiring me to make this plot.

"Friends...Family...Fighters...
I bid you welcome to our little game...
The Winner gets to go home alive.
The Loser, is punished with death.
Escaping this fate is futile.
Now be a good pawn and fight for our
E N T E R T A I N M E N T."

Many, many fighters from all throughout the Multiverse are stripped from their home universes and placed in a cruel game for the entertainment of the Omniverse. They are forced to fight one another; with a metal clasps on their necks that tracks their locations at all times; it is irremovable...Or so they say.

Depending on the fighter, each match is divided into different classes;

Melee, Magic, Armed, and Mixed

Melee is very simple; where characters only fight using their bodies. Martial Arts and Impromptu are most likely the majors of all majors in these kinds of Matches. Everyone's durability is evened out based on the fighter's strength.

Magic; Characters with mystical affinities fight in these matches. Their magic are evened out based on the characters' origins. (In this Touhou's case, their Spell Card Bout's initial decrease will either be decreased even more depending on who they're fighting.) Metahumans or Super Powered Mortals are included in the lineup.

Armed; Characters who fight only with their weapons, which are provided when the game begins. Enchanted weapons are allowed, only if the opponent has an enchanted weapon as well. If the need does arise, the Omniverse will provide a suitable enchanted weapon for the fighter in case they doesn't have one.

Mixed; These matchups usually occurred when there are less pairs in the three other classes. They also balance out the fights based on the fighters themselves.

Each match is done simultaneously across the Omniverse, taking parts of the fighter's homes to become their arenas.

However, despite all this, not everyone enjoys this 'game'. A Rebellion is being formed by the shadows; and it's up to them to find a way out of this mess.

--Rules--
1. OP Characters are discouraged. If ever you plan on using one, you are open to extreme nerfing.
2. Character limit is about 3.
3. Please be active; absence for 1 week will gain you a warning lest you give me a reason. Three Strikes, and your out.
4. In case you want to join the Rebellion, PM me, so that we can arrange a small arc showcasing how they're formed.
5. OCs are allowed. They, too, are part of the Multiverse after all.
6. Enjoy the show.

Credit to Necromantic Necromantic for inspiring me to make this plot.

Gasp!
Am I late!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back