• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Multifandom Interests (forever closed)

Marvelously

One Time Luck
Good what time of day/night it is for you. I’m Twi, I'm 19 and I'm searching for fandom roleplay partners.
━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━
~Some rules~
I'd like to roleplay with someone 18+ seeing as I am 18+
⇒With class and a job I can be busy, and with my ADHD sometimes I get distracted but I do try to respond
⇒I'm open to doubles, I can play most characters for the fandoms I list
⇒I am very LGBTQIA+ friendly, as a bi person myself so I'm all for any of your ships (as long as said ship is not toxic)
⇒All of my own ships are mxf and fxf since all of my ocs are female
⇒I write 2 paragraphs minimum and would like my partners to write the same
⇒I adore OOC chats, I enjoy collaborating when it comes to plots and things
⇒I do have very base plots that we can build off of, or simple AUs I'm interested in
⇒Your portrayal doesn't have to be 100% perfect, some characters are hard to get and it's perfectly fine
━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━
~Fandom list~
note: cravings will have a * in front, characters I'm looking to interact with will be after

*Avatar the last airbender: Zuko, Suki

Jojo's bizarre adventure: Caesar, Erina, Jotaro, Abbacchio

My hero Academia: Hawks, Tamaki, Denki, Mirko

*Ouran highschool host club: Tamaki, Haruhi, Kyoya

Free! Iwatobi swim club: Rin

*Haikyuu: Suga, Kuroo, Iwaizumi, Kiyoko

*Danganronpa(Non-despair au): Kazuichi, Hajime, Ibuki, Rantaro, Miu, Korekiyo

Disney: Hercules, Flynn Rider, Naveen, Meg, Rapunzel, Tadashi, Charlotte "Lottie"

If any of these interest you, please feel free to PM me​

Last edited:
Hi Hi! I know your post says to PM you but I don't want to bother you if any thing's closed. Are you still open for ATLA?

Hey there! Sorry to bother you but I'd be up for doing something for Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (I had a small plot for it I've been dying to try out), Danganronpa (I had a few OCs I'd love to explore again), or Disney if that interests you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back