• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Multifandom Interest Check !!

fruit soup

make a move, reindeer games
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello! Welcome to my thread! You can call me MK : ) and I’m looking for a roleplay partner! A couple things about me and my schedule: I’m in my junior year in highschool and I’m quite involved in band and in knowledge bowl. I’m also quite knee-deep in homework from four college classes and a level 4 foreign language class, amongst a few other responsibilities. I may not be able to respond very frequently, sometimes my responses may be spaced out to every other day, and for that, I apologize. I know people quite like speedy responses, but frankly my schedule may not allow for that. But, I’ll try to keep you updated if I may be busy for a couple days. My main request is that we stick to the rules of RPN forums, i.e., no super explicit scenes. I’m also super LGBT friendly, and I’m down for any sort of pairing!

I’m in a college composition and language course, so I think my writing is at least half decent and I use (mostly) proper grammar and whatnot, so while I may use text speech in casual conversation, my responses will be more in depth and correct in both syntax and diction. My responses will vary from a full sized paragraph per character to a few rather fleshed out paragraphs depending on where we are in the roleplay! The way I like to do roleplays that involve OCs in romantic relationships with canon characters is quite common and the most fair, I believe. I really like collaborative forms of roleplay, meaning if you play one of the characters listed down below for me, then I can play a canon character for an OC of yours with a plot line and concept we both agree and collaborate on, then we both can enjoy the roleplay equally. If you ever get bored please tell me! We can figure something out to make it more interesting or drop it completely and go on about our separate ways. I’m a rather agreeable person, I think, so if you want to drop a roleplay my feelings won’t be hurt. : )

Below are the fandoms I’m quite into at the moment. The canon characters I would potentially like you to play are listed below the title and the description of what I’d like is written below! I’ve ranked the level of how much I would like to roleplay the topic by the amount of asterisks I’ve placed next to their name:
*= eh, I wouldn’t mind doing one of these topic, but I may be hesitant to do one ranked this way, and there are others I still would much rather do.
**= Sure, I’d be down to roleplay this title, however, there are others I may be much more enthusiastic for.
***=I’m probably really into this topic at the moment, and would really enjoy a roleplay based on this.
****=Reese's-Puffs-commercial-level this is something I ‘really, really, really, really want.’ I would love you forever and think of you as an angel if you would want to roleplay this title with me.

The Outsiders****
For The Outsiders, I’m really quite freeform with what I want in regards to how the roleplay would go, I’m totally down for anything, whether that’s taking place two years after the book/movie, a few months before the book/movie or right in the middle. If you’ve got an idea or a preference then I’d love to brainstorm with you. : )
-Darry
-Dally

Kpop**
With k-pop roleplay, I’m not too picky either, I’m down for almost everything, just hit me up and we can figure out an rp concept we both enjoy!
Monsta X
-Shownu
-Jooheon

Stray Kids
-Chan
-Changbin
-Felix

NCT (All Units)
-Doyoung
-Lucas
-Johnny
-Mark
-Ten

Got7
-Jackson
-Jaebum
-Yugyeom

(ask me if I know any other groups too! These are definitely not all of them I’m open to roleplaying others :) )

Marvel*
With Marvel, I can go both ways in regards to rp concept, I don’t mind going off of one of the movies, or going completely off the board and going with a full AU timeline.
-Loki
-Stephen Strange
-Peter Parker

Avatar is an ‘eh’ thing to roleplay for me, when I first got on this site, I think I underestimated how strong the fandom on here really was, and all I ended up doing was Avatar roleplay. While that’s not a bad thing-I quite enjoyed it-I think it’s become a bit overdone for me. So while I don’t mind still doing an Avatar rp, know I might be a tad more hesitant to pick up one of these than the others listed here.
-Zuko

The Maze Runner***
O K A Y so the thing with The Maze Runner is, and this is quite sacreligious I know, I have never read the books. I know, I know, I’m sorry I’m terrible, I plan to try and read them soon, though. But I still understand most all the lore, as when I got into the fandom, I was with one of my good friends who is practically a Maze Runner living encyclopedia, and this has been fairly recently and she basically explained everything to me. I quite enjoy the movies now despite knowing they’ve altered Scorch Trials and Death Cure so intensely from the book. I’m down to roleplay any of the movies, or even an AU before or after the canon plot.
-Minho

With Avatar (as in the movie that takes place on Pandora and has an environmentalist message) I’d like some type of alternate timeline and plot discussed between the two of us or follow the timeline with the minor characters (as I kinda see Jake and Neyitri’s relationship way too canon for me to alter). Idk something based on the movie might be fun, however, it might be difficult, so I’m a bit hesitant to roleplay it.
-Tsu’tey

Harry Potter***
Literally the Harry Potter universe can be so maleable and fun to work with, I’m so down for almost everything to do with it just hit me up with whatever you’d like. However, I won’t play any character in a timeline where they’re in their fifth year or younger. Playing 13-15 year olds in a relationship situation really isn’t on my to-do list, been there, done that, any younger teen relationship is cringey to play, just my opinion.
-Harry
-Fred
-Cedric

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back