• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [ Multifandom | HEAVILY FF Themed! ]

highseaqueen

Not-Loki
Howdy!

My name is Mayhem, and I'm a new user on this site; however, I hope that doesn't dissuade you from reading further!

A few friends and I have been looking for a good group to roleplay out a setting we've poured our hearts and souls into, and we're hoping this is the right place to look.

More details will be added in the morning; but if you're interested, please leave an interested response, and I'll be more than happy to update y'all when I wake up! :)

------------------

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING! (Evening), sorry I took so long to get here, but hey, life takes its sweet time with us sometimes.

Anyhow, let's get started! Here's a small blurb with the lore that Thanatoaster Thanatoaster worked on.

You got here somehow, be it intentionally or not, but one thing is certain: you can't find your way back. A massive tower looms over the land you now find yourself in, visible from anywhere you go. Eventually you'll find a coastline that goes on for miles and miles, and those who've built ships either never return or tell tales of a never-ending ocean beyond the shore. Everything seems accounted for; your gear, your abilities, and your memories are intact, save for any way you might have had to traverse dimensions.

After traversing through the woods you initially arrived in, you come across a small town built around the tower. You notice several fliers posted in various places, the text foreign to you but comprehensible all the same, directing newcomers to the exploration guild set up in the commercial district of this town you come to learn is called Limbo.

This imposing tower seems to be the talk of the town, with people making preparations for exploring it day and night. It goes both up towards the heavens and down into the depths of the land, and offers a singular point of hope to return to your own version of normalcy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back