• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [Multifandom Crossover Roleplay Series] Cooking with the Broskis

Crow

Top-tier Avian Master
AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIGHT

Originally I wanted this big, bulky gentleman of a Roleplay to just be a minute thing between friends, pals, buddies, then we slowly grow our thing, etcetera etcetera.

But tooooday, I welcome you to be our friend, pal or buddy! Uh... thing... I guess...

If you intend to join, you will be sent a PM to the Discord server. We've got lots of docs in that baby!

As of this being posted, we are in the middle of our 0th game.

Knowledge on the franchises that each RP setting is based on is not required! Except when it is, which isn't too often. If anything your obliviousness to the setting/s play well into the roleplay.

Game 0
Dashing Through the Lane
Based on Azur Lane
Character conditions are freeform, but do note that whoever you choose is whoever you shall stick with for the rest of the saga. Though, there will be an option of playing other characters down the line, albeit with more limited conditions.

Game 1
???
Based on Hyperdimension Neptunia Series
Character conditions unknown

Game 2
Tundra Trekkers
Based on Pokemon, particularly Sword & Shield's 'Crown Tundra' DLC
'Guest' characters are limited to natives of the Pokemon World, be it a wild Pokemon or a human.

Game 3
Disaster in the Dreamscape
Based on various Dream-based series and events
'Guest' characters are limited to characters with the means to access or manipulate dreams, primarily by having that as part of their powerset or possessing a doohicky of that nature.

... and more...

Last edited:
Interesting but I know jack about any of these besides Pokemon so i'll stay out.

Good ideas though, good luck.

Interesting but I know jack about any of these besides Pokemon so i'll stay out.

Good ideas though, good luck.

danke danke

You wanna partake when the Pokemon-themed one pops into reality at when I assume is a month before or after the Crown Tundra DLC pops in.

Well, I'm gonna keep boosting this until I'm ready to shut the Interest Check down.

At our current speed, we might be closing dem signups in 2 weeks, maybe 2.5 if the plot delays it.

Color me highly intrigued. I have a soft spot multifandom rps, so if you'd have me I'd be delighted to join up.

OK, let's boost this one more time, roll the gacha, see what we get.

As long as it ain't a one hour thirty minute build time.

Aahhh I'd like to check this out, but I may only be able to start posting on it later tomorrow

Interested

Well, here's one more to reel in I suppose. Sending you a seekrit klub link.

Oh yeah, I forgot to shut this down since I was counting on this to be drowned out so as a head's up, our current RP as of the writing of this post is closed to new participants. However, if you want to hang while waiting for the next installment of the saga, feel free.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back