• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

lunarcycles

Heyy! I'm Luna, a 20 year old college student with a lost love for roleplaying and writing :). My pronouns are she/they and I tend to prefer WLW or AFAB pairings and characters. However, I am willing to expand my horizons a little into MLM territory. Maybe.

I haven't roleplayed much in years and I'm wanting to fix that! I love all kinds of fandoms but I typically prefer strictly OCs and AUs. I'm willing to discuss trying canon characters but no promises :,). I also love original concepts and would love to explore some with somebody!

Literacy
I honestly have no preference when it comes to response length. I tend to match my partner! I can easily go from short paragraph responses to novel responses, it all depends on my partner as well as the current events within the roleplay. All I ask of my partner in terms of response length is that you don't leave me wishing for more! If you write a short response, there needs to be enough for me to go off of!

Fandoms
I am part of a wide collection of fandoms. These include (but ARE NOT LIMITED TO) Marvel, Harry Potter, Warriors, Wings of Fire, Grey's Anatomy (if you like this or have any interest in rping it I love you omg), The Originals/Legacies, The 100, Twilight, etc...

Hi! My name is bird, im 20, and my pronouns are she/it! Id love to discuss a warriors plot (I have a forbidden romance plot for this!) or a WoF one (I do not have a plot for this but!)
If you're interested, please feel free to dm me any of your ideas as well, or characters you'd like to use and I can send you mine! or we can discuss brand new characters together♥

It would help to know what sorts of plots and ideas you're interested in
I've been sitting on a Legend of Korra AU that I've been wanting to try for a while if you're game for that

It would help to know what sorts of plots and ideas you're interested in
I've been sitting on a Legend of Korra AU that I've been wanting to try for a while if you're game for that
i literally have zero plot ideas atm, i'm open to pretty much anything right now! just trying to get myself back into the swing of things.
I'd love to hear more about that LoK AU. I used to be super into that :)

Hello. Would love to RP. Having trouble with my account with regards to sending private messages to other users. Would you like to set up a PM?

Hey I'm into warriors cats as well and enjoy WLW, would you like to RP.

I'm kind of new to roleplaying so bare with me, but I enjoy more complex and long roleplays. My favorite roleplays being when characters become worse, redemptions, and starclan prophecies.

If you're interested respond, as I love a good WLW story. (Also I draw art for my RPs so I think this WLW could be cute to draw, as seen below)can't find the file.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back