• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

AlexandraRoseLeclerc

We've Going Hard for Too Long
Multiverse Academy
1595396743165.png
Many years ago, every celestial beings were agreeing to have different universes in under one universe. They called it as the Multiverse, it is a completely new universe where all yet different universes are in one world. & the time for the universes to be collided & under one world, it is called the Convergance. But many years later every government from different universes realized that they don't have a academy or yet a school, so they decided to have a academy called Multiverse Academy.

(Hey, guys. So I was in fun when it comes to multiverse RPs, so this is my first Multiverse RP. I know that this is short but I don't have some time left to make a longer one, I hope you'll be enjoy this!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back