• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] ♡『𝓐 𝓡𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓬 𝓡𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓮𝔃𝓿𝓸𝓾𝓼』♡ (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
just to have some context (I was gone for literally four days LOL) what is exactly going on? 🤔
The doors have been opened! We've begun going inside, some basic rules are in place, no destruction of others or of the mansion, but sparring matches are fine.

We're all in (or heading to) the lobby, and for my characters, Callie's hanging out with Shisari and Tim is meeting Rosa and Samus

i haven’t been following along tho

wait should i leave

yeah ima leave

bye yall
Oh okay. See ya

Ploegy Ploegy Joker should meet my boy Luffy at some point he’s complex though I can’t deny Luffy does have his moments he’s nowhere near Goku. You can’t compare. He has a level of understanding and selflessness through the series that earned himself the love and respect of his friends and others.

This is one of my favorite scenes from one piece. Honestly the most one that hits the feels and proves Luffy’s loyalty.

Joker seeing Luffy’s devil fruit. The fact he can stretch, twist, inflate, and bend his body. His own immunity to bullets and blunt damage would be an interesting sight.
I'm sure they can meet at some point! I can't say Joker would be overly surprised by stretchy arms or immunities tbf given how weird shadows are and how immunities are quite normal to him

Aaaaaa I am gonna have a busy day today bc I get to go to the Renaissance fair tomorrow! And ofc tomorrow will be busy too. Jsyk.

I am excited to be a pirate lol

Oh okay. See ya

I'm sure they can meet at some point! I can't say Joker would be overly surprised by stretchy arms or immunities tbf given how weird shadows are and how immunities are quite normal to him
Fair enough lmao just be prepared for his antics. There’s the whole slew of devil fruits in terms of power and the shit they do that I’ll get into maybe later.

Ace has his moments like Luffy funnily Luffy’s friends think he’s polite and cool. Yeah Ace does give off that cool and friendly vibe to anyone he meets don’t fooled he’s a lot like Luffy in a sense.

Aaaaaa I am gonna have a busy day today bc I get to go to the Renaissance fair tomorrow! And ofc tomorrow will be busy too. Jsyk.

I am excited to be a pirate lol
Yo ho yo ho yo ho a pirate’s life is for me had I’m just bored. XD don’t mind me

If I knew more about once piece I would have insisted on a one piece cosplay but alas. Lol
awww i think you should watch it though I binged through the time skip. It’s where all the lore starts getting connected to the earlier arcs.

A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity your Samus post ❤️💕💕 is love. She is life. Out of all my one piece muses I can say for a fact that Zoro would have respect for her and yes liking her cause he likes a strong woman.

Last edited:
Awww thank you :]
Indeed, Sam is love, Sam is life.
To be fair, who wouldn't love Samus? Aside from men who are toxicly masculine--
Zorro isn’t like that he’d rather have her as an ally really. He mostly protects. I never seen him be a toxic masculine type.

Zorro and Samus fighting together.. wooo that would be something I’d love to see.

They'd definitely make a good team!

Ooh, they would totally love talking about machinery together.
Alku would want to know about the recoil on Samus blaster and how she made it so compact, and possibly try to brainstorm how she can add more fire power to her gun cane for self defense. Bc right now its kinda just a deterrent for monsters rather than actual defense. Alku's relying heavily on different ammo types for her own protection.

grumpy boy is back and i'll be paying more attention
.. Maaan Zorro and Ares having an intense fight to test their limits/abilities. Yes Ares is a war god it won’t stop Zorro in fact he’d love the challenge.

.. Maaan Zorro and Ares having an intense fight to test their limits/abilities. Yes Ares is a war god it won’t stop Zorro in fact he’d love the challenge.
LMFAO Ares loves to push his limits, its what he lives for

More like he's just being a ~p r i c k~ to Midna. I'm not against it tho lmao, watching the two of them interact is hilarious.
I come back and see this LMAO at least if he really thinks he’s being too much he’ll back off. He’s gotta have some fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back