• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
It just has that threatening, ominous aura... and I know some people who just use it unironically, like, as a smile... imagine you wake up and see a message on Discord like

"hey, what are you up to? :) "

Like... "well, I was gonna have breakfast, but now I guess I'm getting murdered in some dark forest"

Good morning! Good morning!

Guess who is gonna have a post up possibly soonish????

Yes yes! I am partway into my Joker post!

Woooo there we go! Joker post is done ^^

Aaaa good morning everyone. I am very tired but can't get back to sleep

If you wanna, I say go for it

Good morning! I feel ya on being tired, but my motivation has carried me forward anyways

Idk if he's doing any convincing, but he's certainly doing something LMAO mostly being a phantom menace
i havenโ€™t been following along tho

wait should i leave

yeah ima leave

bye yall

just to have some context (I was gone for literally four days LOL) what is exactly going on? ๐Ÿค”

Ploegy Ploegy Joker should meet my boy Luffy at some point heโ€™s complex though I canโ€™t deny Luffy does have his moments heโ€™s nowhere near Goku. You canโ€™t compare. He has a level of understanding and selflessness through the series that earned himself the love and respect of his friends and others.

This is one of my favorite scenes from one piece. Honestly the most one that hits the feels and proves Luffyโ€™s loyalty.

Joker seeing Luffyโ€™s devil fruit. The fact he can stretch, twist, inflate, and bend his body. His own immunity to bullets and blunt damage would be an interesting sight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back