• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
IMG_0955.jpeg

Saw this on one of my drives the other day

I keep it in my mini fridge for when I need a sweet snack lol
Cookie dough
Salivating Homer Simpson GIF

Alright I am very much a team cookie dough. it goes in every single ice cream/concrete I get!

I think im gonna change Alku's main weapon to the Heavy Bowgun bc it plays more how I imagine her fighting. On the rare occasion she does fight lol

Good morning all! I missed a lot oml

Not gonna comment on Joker's rizz, but... Forevermore Forevermore you HAD to see the rizz coming, I can not belive you wouldn't.
Rosalina's journal: "Omg she's so nice, I hope we can be friends."
Samus' journal: "She makes me feel u n s a f e."
GOOD, intimidation tactics WORKED >:3
Say.. i need a list of charactersโ€™ favorite foods for.. reasons
Uh, let's see...
Samus likes bread and pastries (uh in my headcanon tho)
Ike likes any type of meat
And Link can go for whatever
On the trend of favorites, what's your characters favorite hobbies?

Daisuke: hunting. Wait jobs don't count? Drawing monsters then. He likes to analyze and draw monsters in his hunting journal.

Alku: playing with Trout, her baby barioth. Her life is dedicated to her work so outside of that she doesn't do much. Fishing is another hobby she doesn't do often.

Link: harrassing the local monsters using weird and creative methods usually involving fire and/or explosives
Samus' favorite hobby is TRAINING! She's gotta stay SWOLE- and work off all the bread she eats...
Ike's favorite hobby would probably be weaponry, studying it, collecting it, etc.
Link's favorite hobby would be playing chess (since he's a master tactician according to the LU canon)
Here you go, it's kinda messy but whatever
AWH! Bro, stop making Midna cute, she's supposed to be a hot mommy, not a cutie-patootie
I love the way you drew Ren bruv, he's adorable.
And Callie is always cute, no surprise with her there.
ALSO you drew this in a CAR? No way, I don't believe that.

Good morning all! I missed a lot oml

Not gonna comment on Joker's rizz, but... Forevermore Forevermore you HAD to see the rizz coming, I can not belive you wouldn't.

GOOD, intimidation tactics WORKED >:3

Uh, let's see...
Samus likes bread and pastries (uh in my headcanon tho)
Ike likes any type of meat
And Link can go for whatever

Samus' favorite hobby is TRAINING! She's gotta stay SWOLE- and work off all the bread she eats...
Ike's favorite hobby would probably be weaponry, studying it, collecting it, etc.
Link's favorite hobby would be playing chess (since he's a master tactician according to the LU canon)

AWH! Bro, stop making Midna cute, she's supposed to be a hot mommy, not a cutie-patootie
I love the way you drew Ren bruv, he's adorable.
And Callie is always cute, no surprise with her there.
ALSO you drew this in a CAR? No way, I don't believe that.
Good morning!! You didn't miss anything crucial tho, we were just goofing off.

And- LISTEN HERE, I didn't think he'd just whip it out from the get-go, chile. I DID SEE IT COMING BUT I WASN'T PREPARED AGHNGIFJN-

NO! Midna is the best of both worlds, she's hot and cute.
And thank you, thank you. Yes, I drew this in a car, that's why it took me so long to draw, and the lines are sloppy and shizz.

Good morning!! You didn't miss anything crucial tho, we were just goofing off.

And- LISTEN HERE, I didn't think he'd just whip it out from the get-go, chile. I DID SEE IT COMING BUT I WASN'T PREPARED AGHNGIFJN-

NO! Midna is the best of both worlds, she's hot and cute.
And thank you, thank you. Yes, I drew this in a car, that's why it took me so long to draw, and the lines are sloppy and shizz.
Okie!

BRUH- YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN WHAT YOU WERE GETTING INTO! You can't expect Ren to suddenly lose his charm stat when he showed up >:/

Mmmm....yeah, I can get down with that although she's more hot than cute in my eyes.
It looks so good, I could NEVER. Especially in a car! For me: Drawing + moving car = rage and terrible artwork

Okie!

BRUH- YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN WHAT YOU WERE GETTING INTO! You can't expect Ren to suddenly lose his charm stat when he showed up >:/

Mmmm....yeah, I can get down with that although she's more hot than cute in my eyes.
It looks so good, I could NEVER. Especially in a car! For me: Drawing + moving car = rage and terrible artwork
Aghgh, you're right, I'm sowwy Hazy qwq

...You simp.
You're too kind, honestly. And yeah, drawing in moving vehicles (especially on bumpy roads) is a nightmare.

Aghgh, you're right, I'm sowwy Hazy qwq

...You simp.
You're too kind, honestly. And yeah, drawing in moving vehicles (especially on bumpy roads) is a nightmare.
You better be >:]

...Yes, you caught me red handed my guy, I am indeed a simp.
Don't talk to me about bumpy roads, you're gonna give me flashbacks-

Also, here's the fact inside my Snapple cap because why not-
Real Fact #791: "The average person takes 23,000 breaths a day."

Apple is good tho! But rn I got kiwi strawberry :3
NAH, because I always get apple, and my friends always get peach or mango or some shit and make fun of me for liking the basic flavor- LISTEN, I'M THE TYPE OF CHICK THAT LIKES NORMAL POTATO CHIPS AND LOVES VANILLA FLAVORED THINGS, IS IT SO WRONG TO BE BASIC??!
And kiwi strawberry is pretty good, probably my third favorite snapple flavor.

NAH, because I always get apple, and my friends always get peach or mango or some shit and make fun of me for liking the basic flavor- LISTEN, I'M THE TYPE OF CHICK THAT LIKES NORMAL POTATO CHIPS AND LOVES VANILLA FLAVORED THINGS, IS IT SO WRONG TO BE BASIC??!
And kiwi strawberry is pretty good, probably my third favorite snapple flavor.
Well, basic things are good sometimes, you can never go wrong with vanilla and regular potato chips. Although I hope you don't ONLY eat basic flavors. Expand your palate, if you do, PLEASE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back