• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I do wanna hear more about her.
Okay. So.
She was once a hunter, and had started going through her hunter career in her hometown of Moga Village. She had been assigned to a team of new-ish hunters and sent out to cull a barioth nest bc there was increased population in the area, and the babies eat a LOT so it put the village and ecosystem at risk.
When they got there, the mama showed up and wiped the floor with her, fracturing her hip. The rest of her team killed the mom and the babies scattered. Alku just. Couldn't take it. She couldn't kill them. So instead of just going home to heal, she went back out to try and rescue the babies. She only managed to save Trout, and permanently injured her hip. She never returned after that, and her hunting license was revoked. Eventually she found herself in Kamura and the Hunters' Guild cut her a deal: she'd care for and rehabilitate the monsters the Hunter's caught, and relocate them to an area safe for both people and the monsters, in addition to caring for the ones that cannot be released back into the wild.
Once Doe ( Blaklyte Blaklyte ) showed up in kamura, and found that he didn't like to hurt the monsters either, she recruited him to her cause. :3

Okay. So.
She was once a hunter, and had started going through her hunter career in her hometown of Moga Village. She had been assigned to a team of new-ish hunters and sent out to cull a barioth nest bc there was increased population in the area, and the babies eat a LOT so it put the village and ecosystem at risk.
When they got there, the mama showed up and wiped the floor with her, fracturing her hip. The rest of her team killed the mom and the babies scattered. Alku just. Couldn't take it. She couldn't kill them. So instead of just going home to heal, she went back out to try and rescue the babies. She only managed to save Trout, and permanently injured her hip. She never returned after that, and her hunting license was revoked. Eventually she found herself in Kamura and the Hunters' Guild cut her a deal: she'd care for and rehabilitate the monsters the Hunter's caught, and relocate them to an area safe for both people and the monsters, in addition to caring for the ones that cannot be released back into the wild.
Once Doe ( Blaklyte Blaklyte ) showed up in kamura, and found that he didn't like to hurt the monsters either, she recruited him to her cause. :3
Wholesome back story heh Luffy would keep trying to recruit Trout even though it would refuse lol.

Wholesome back story heh Luffy would keep trying to recruit Trout even though it would refuse lol.
Trout isn't even a sentient being sgdjdjfj he's basically a baby sabertooth tiger. With wings. Lmao
He'd have more luck trying to recruit Alku, though that's also slim.

And I thought it was more traumatic than wholesome in terms of backstory lmao

Trout isn't even a sentient being sgdjdjfj he's basically a baby sabertooth tiger. With wings. Lmao
He'd have more luck trying to recruit Alku, though that's also slim.

And I thought it was more traumatic than wholesome in terms of backstory lmao
Actually itโ€™s just a thing Luffy is known to do in the anime/manga try to recruit everyone/thing he likes.

Sjfjrbf I love it, even if he doesn't make much sense
Luffy is complex he can be dead serious he does understand things but when itโ€™s things like romance it will take him a little longer to understand.

Luffy is complex he can be dead serious he does understand things but when itโ€™s things like romance it will take him a little longer to understand.
Felt that lmao. He's funny and I like that

I think I've finally decided on Tim's song.

Anyway, a post is being made now!

yeah you donโ€™t mind Trout chewing on Luffyโ€™s skin just thought it could be a way to show off his fruit.
All good, I plan on him chewing on luffy first meeting they get lol. Just gotta get luffy over there

Iโ€™ll join in on this too (:

For those whoโ€™ve played Forgotten land, or Star Allies, theyโ€™re tied for my favorite Dedede themes (30th anniversary music fest cover being a 3rd)

I know I've been quiet, but that's cause 1: I went on a trip and 2: I made Ares do his own thing. I'll work on his post sometime this week. Rn I have a headache and all I wanna do is smack my head into a wall so LOL

I know I've been quiet, but that's cause 1: I went on a trip and 2: I made Ares do his own thing. I'll work on his post sometime this week. Rn I have a headache and all I wanna do is smack my head into a wall so LOL
Hope you feel better soon, there's no rush to post.

Well... let's say this little gay bitch ran into another fist... and it didn't end up pretty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back