• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I CALLED IT I KNEW REN WOULD SHOW UP SOONER OR LATER-
I don't play Persona but I used to main him in Smash
I am too weak for this boy. I tried to run from playing him but he is inevitable lmao I tried to convince myself to do another character but my collection of Joker figures and plushies would never allow it

I am too weak for this boy. I tried to run from playing him but he is inevitable lmao I tried to convince myself to do another character but my collection of Joker figures and plushies would never allow it
God I used to simp for him so bad and still kinda do. Can't wait to see your portrayal of him!!

Aaaaaa I made a new mh oc yesterday that I have nowhere to do anything with bdhdhhd

God I used to simp for him so bad and still kinda do. Can't wait to see your portrayal of him!!
I do not blame you lmao! And I am excited to be playing him here. Hopefully people will enjoy him

On another note my plushies aren't on here and like 2 Jokers, but heyo lol
IMG_5535.jpg

I do not blame you lmao! And I am excited to be playing him here. Hopefully people will enjoy him

On another note my plushies aren't on here and like 2 Jokers, but heyo lol
IMG_5535.jpg
Oh, I don't know, it's not that obvious that you're a persona fan... totally-

Oh, I don't know, it's not that obvious that you're a persona fan... totally-
Definitely not noticeable at all! Nobody would ever know!

But I will look into getting his starter up soon! If anyone wants to deal with a thief boy hmu!

Definitely not noticeable at all! Nobody would ever know!

But I will look into getting his starter up soon! If anyone wants to deal with a thief boy hmu!
I'd be down to have him interact with Midna if you want! ^^

Screenshot 2023-06-05 11.18.08 AM.png
No, this wasn't an excuse to draw curves, how dare you assume that >:T

Hnggg, seeing Joker Persona pop up in the CS thread, I'm now tempted to make a 4th char myself, especially considering this might be the last moment to add someone new... I already even have some ideas, and one is so goofy it's almost tempting from that alone xD

Hng the temptation to add another mh character... but I really shouldn't.

Hnggg, seeing Joker Persona pop up in the CS thread, I'm now tempted to make a 4th char myself, especially considering this might be the last moment to add someone new... I already even have some ideas, and one is so goofy it's almost tempting from that alone xD
Hng the temptation to add another mh character... but I really shouldn't.
I am here to be the devil on both your shoulders and say DO IT >:3c

I am here to be the devil on both your shoulders and say DO IT >:3c
AAAAAA
would anyone be interested in a non binary monster conservationist? Who is also (kinda) part fish? (That's a really dumbed down explanation of her race shdbdvbd)
She also has a baby runt barioth

Once more I feel like I will be very easily swayed by these words
You should also share your ideas so you feel more inclined to do it hehe

AAAAAA
would anyone be interested in a non binary monster conservationist? Who is also (kinda) part fish? (That's a really dumbed down explanation of her race shdbdvbd)
She also has a baby runt barioth
Oooooo, that sounds like an interesting character! Are they the MH oc you mentioned before?

Oooooo, that sounds like an interesting character! Are they the MH oc you mentioned before?
Yup! She's very new so I have a lot to develop but she's a former hunter. She does rehabilitation and conservation for monsters now. :>

You should also share your ideas so you feel more inclined to do it hehe

I had a few more serious ones, like someone from Honkai Star Rail, or from RWBY or Homestuck (though I'm not gonna lie, I was kind of afraid what sort of chaos that last one would sow xD) but the goofy one I almost don't wanna spoil till I make it a reality... the meme character to end meme characters (I'd play her seriously though, it's just the concept of her being here itself that I just find very funny)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back