• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
The almudron after was a lot harder than rakna-kadaki tbh
god i hate almudron
its constantly moving so its hard to land a hit and if you do manage to land one oop!!!!! that spot is covered in armor!!!!! so it does basically no damage and now you gotta sharpen ur weapon : )))))))))

god i hate almudron
its constantly moving so its hard to land a hit and if you do manage to land one oop!!!!! that spot is covered in armor!!!!! so it does basically no damage and now you gotta sharpen ur weapon : )))))))))
IKR
That's why i always use the deflector dango when going to fight him, it makes it so there's a chance of it not dulling your weapon akfjhgf

Welp I am awake now so I will hop to finishing up my posts ASAP! I know Iโ€™ve said it a lot but apologize for how slow Iโ€™ve been and very much appreciate yโ€™all being patient with me

Welp I am awake now so I will hop to finishing up my posts ASAP! I know Iโ€™ve said it a lot but apologize for how slow Iโ€™ve been and very much appreciate yโ€™all being patient with me
It's fine, take your time ^^

STOP STOP STOP-
Let's talk about those FIRE hands though! They look so well done!! And Link and Zelda look so cute (not to mention accurate.)
Stop being so good at drawing.
The hands came out nicer than I had anticipated. And it was just a doodle that I've had for a few weeks, so yea it's sloppy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back