• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
That would be so cute tho-
And I feel like both of them would not know what to do, but would just kinda go with it
We would have to move characters around a bit, but perhaps we could make it work if you'd really like to.

THIS GOES FOR EVERYONE, IF YOU WANNA CHANGE YOUR CHARACTER'S ROOMS, DO IT NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!! Just let me know! Kthnx

We would have to move characters around a bit, but perhaps we could make it work if you'd really like to.
That would also be up to Cisco

I want the Callie and Midna dynamic. They stay together.

I don't care where Tim goes, since no matter what, a fun dynamic would play out:
With Rosa, and Tim has a mom
With Sarin, and we already know
With neither, and Tim just cries in a corner afraid and lonely

wdym that last one isn't fun it's necessary character development definitely

โ€ฆ Iโ€™m happy with where Ace is.
Letโ€™s not talk about his daddy issues

If any of my characters need to be moved to a different room for any reason, that's okay with me. Otherwise I'm fine with where they are ^^

I don't care where Tim goes, since no matter what, a fun dynamic would play out:

So, you'll have to choose between Sarin and Rosa for the dynamics you want.
YET AGAIN:
Screenshot 2023-05-26 12.15.18 PM.png

If any of my characters need to be moved to a different room for any reason, that's okay with me. Otherwise I'm fine with where they are ^^
Oki! If anyone's characters get moved, I'll let you know so we can work out a good place for them ^^

IM STEALING HIM

The lore and abilities of the devil fruit are crazy I wouldnโ€™t necessarily blame Dai.
might also make dai feel a bit insecure tbh, since he's only half human/wyverian, which means he's stronger than most wyverians but weaker than most humans, along with other things. He had to train twice as hard as his human peers in order to keep up with hunter training, and was kinda a late bloomer on top of all that heh

might also make dai feel a bit insecure tbh, since he's only half human/wyverian, which means he's stronger than most wyverians but weaker than most humans, along with other things. He had to train twice as hard as his human peers in order to keep up with hunter training, and was kinda a late bloomer on top of all that heh
Aww that wonโ€™t be Aceโ€™s intention he thinks theyโ€™re pretty cool thatโ€™s it.

Aww that wonโ€™t be Aceโ€™s intention he thinks theyโ€™re pretty cool thatโ€™s it.
awwww how sweet!
dai hearing about how cool and tough sounding the zoans are just makes him a bit insecure is all lmao

awwww how sweet!
dai hearing about how cool and tough sounding the zoans are just makes him a bit insecure is all lmao
Kaido alone is insane. Ace didnโ€™t fight him though.. itโ€™s Luffy. Ehh Ace wanted to kill Kaido but he was too late as Kaido left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back