• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Oh, absolutely lol. Or at least I would if I had enough self-confidence.
WHY IS THAT SUCH A MOOD XD
You're about to post a rant to someone but you just end up deleting your 50 paragraphs-
THANK YOU! Which sucked because SS was SUCH a good game, amiright? I remember my jaw dropping the first time I played it and had that moment with Zelda. After that I went out of my way to get Peatrice to fall in love with me XD
BUT I COULDN'T EVEN MARRY HER BECAUSE ZELDA DIDN'T LET LINK GO BACK TO SKYLOFT IJENOQINCQOH-
Motion controls were booty cheeks, but I loved the storyline and characters.
NO NOT THAT STORAGE SHOP GIRL XD I remember I was so confused when this girl started making moves.
And....man you were really stuck in a loveless relationship on the surface with Zelda huh XD I'm just imagining you screaming during the final scene, 'NO WAIT, COME BACK, DON'T LEAVE ME HERE, MY MARRIAGE IS IN 30 MINUTES--'

WHY IS THAT SUCH A MOOD XD
You're about to post a rant to someone but you just end up deleting your 50 paragraphs-
LIEK NOBODY CARES ABOUT WHAT I HAVE TO SAY SO WHAT'S THE POINT QwQ
Motion controls were booty cheeks, but I loved the storyline and characters.
NO NOT THAT STORAGE SHOP GIRL XD I remember I was so confused when this girl started making moves.
And....man you were really stuck in a loveless relationship on the surface with Zelda huh XD I'm just imagining you screaming during the final scene, 'NO WAIT, COME BACK, DON'T LEAVE ME HERE, MY MARRIAGE IS IN 30 MINUTES--'
Fair, the motion controls would always unalign, they were indeed asscheeks.
YES, I WAS! I WOULD HAVE BEEN SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS IF I WERE LINK :]

LIEK NOBODY CARES ABOUT WHAT I HAVE TO SAY SO WHAT'S THE POINT QwQ

Fair, the motion controls would always unalign, they were indeed asscheeks.
YES, I WAS! I WOULD HAVE BEEN SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS IF I WERE LINK :]
Too true, nobody will give a damn ;u;

Would've screamed so loud that everyone up in Skyloft could hear XD

I decided to color in the picture instead of making it shades of grey. It isn't my best work, I have done much more impressive things, but I think it still looks nice :> I'm almost done, just gotta color in Warriors-

3DX was my first kirby, i got a soft spot for taranza... but i'm also i major Marx fan

for the wii, I recommend the 20th Anniversary Dream Collection

And Switch, Iโ€™d suggest Star Allies first, Return to Dreamland Deluxe second, and save Forgotten land for last
I'll keep those titles in mind :]

Oh! Kirby's Epic Yarn for Wii as well!
Cutest design of any kirby game period!
I think that may have been my actual first kirby, but he doesn't eat in that one, so it's a bit of a spin-off

Still really fun tho

I have forgotten land bc it was free but I've never played it, how is it? should I stop my acnh addiction before I restart my island again or keep with it because Kirby and the forgotten land is horrible? Yall decide my fate.

Forgotten Land is an amazing kirby game! I personally wouldn't recommend it as a first, but that's just because of Forgotten Land's innovations to the series. it's currently the only 3D kirby, and the 2D kirbys are stellar games too. So the main thing is yes I recommend the game, it is kind of a masterpiece, but keep in mind the other kirby games are a little different and I still highly recommend them.

Super Star should be free if you have the Online subscription. Just get the SNES Emulator and try it out! I really enjoy that one, back when bomb wasn't nerfed to oblivion like in the modern games XD

Here ya go! It's not as good as some of my other works, but yea.
Screenshot 2023-05-26 10.58.45 AM.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back