• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Forevermore

Still wishing on dandelions.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
IzL2.gif

๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’• This is the OOC for A Romantic Rendezvous! Welcome!! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜

Last edited:
Aww, what did you get her?
I got her some cool wind chimes bc she loves those. They're also hummingbirds which she also likes. I think they're cool bc they're solar wind chimes, which means they charge in the sun during the day then will light up at night! Super excited to give them to her

DECISIONS DECISIONS...I honestly can't choose! Maybe I'll bring back Marth (even tho he's canonically married to Caeda-) or mayyybe Palutena or Ike? Or perhaps a Zelda or a Link? Too many options aghgh-

I GENUINELY FORGOT ABOUT THIS RP OMGAH-
I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH OTHER SHIT IM SORRY-
DECISIONS DECISIONS...I honestly can't choose! Maybe I'll bring back Marth (even tho he's canonically married to Caeda-) or mayyybe Palutena or Ike? Or perhaps a Zelda or a Link? Too many options aghgh-
Oooooooh....well, I mean, a lot of relationships are going to be disregarded for the sake of the plot, lmao. All of those ideas sound appealing to me, pretty/handsome Nintendo people are always welcome in my book.

Hehe.. Ace from one piece has a shit load of self hatred and self deprecating because of who his father was.

Yayyyy cs time! I'll try to get a cs up soon, I just got a new kitten yesterday and he is a handful lmao
His name is riolu! 20230515_072254.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back