• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Here ya go! It's not as good as some of my other works, but yea.
GIRL MAKE A SPEEDPAINT SO I CAN STEAL YOUR ART STYLE-
THEY LITERALLY LOOK SO FREAKING FINE IN YOUR STYLE, I LOVE THEM-
ALSO THE POSES ARE SO FREAKING ACCURATE LIKE WTF-
Spider_Man_meme.jpg
LIKE COMPARE THEM THEY LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME, I COULD N E V E R-
1000/10 you are amazing <3

GIRL MAKE A SPEEDPAINT SO I CAN STEAL YOUR ART STYLE-
THEY LITERALLY LOOK SO FREAKING FINE IN YOUR STYLE, I LOVE THEM-
ALSO THE POSES ARE SO FREAKING ACCURATE LIKE WTF-
View attachment 1089625
LIKE COMPARE THEM THEY LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME, I COULD N E V E R-
1000/10 you are amazing <3
It's not the first time someone has asked me to make a speedpaint, lmao.
And do they? Thank you lol, I was just trying to make them accurate.
The poses are accurate because what I did is trace the spidermen and then tweaked them around a bit so it'd fit my style more comfortably. To draw characters in different poses, it's best so search for references of those characters in different positions and angles.
You're too nice, Hazy, honestly, stop flattering me qwq

It's not the first time someone has asked me to make a speedpaint, lmao.
And do they? Thank you lol, I was just trying to make them accurate.
The poses are accurate because what I did is trace the spidermen and then tweaked them around a bit so it'd fit my style more comfortably. To draw characters in different poses, it's best so search for references of those characters in different positions and angles.
You're too nice, Hazy, honestly, stop flattering me qwq
WELL NO SHIT THIS ISN'T THE FIRST TIME, PEOPLE NEED TO SEE YOU WORK YOUR MAGIC-
They look SUPER accurate, not to mention hawt-
OMGAH, I never thought of that! Bruh that's really clever. And even with references I still draw garbage/hj
BUT YOU MUST BE PRAISED! YOU'RE SO TALENTED! ^u^

OMGAH, I never thought of that! Bruh that's really clever. And even with references I still draw garbage/hj
Hear! Hear! Ever, you should show off your skills. You have mad talent itโ€™s deserving of praise donโ€™t be humble.

Kindly shut up. Stop being so humble. It looks fantastic, meanwhile I struggle just to draw people from behind. Mad jealous of you bruh
AGGHGH thank you quq
Want a tip? Like I said before, use references for all angles. And also remember that bodies work in 3D, although you are drawing 2D.
Ahhh I fucking love it! Itโ€™s a master piece! Iโ€™m envious of your skills.
Tysm!! You're too sweet <3
Maybe I will...one day.
Gurl if you don't stop simping for my drawings-
No, I've seen your art style! Although it's more simple, it's cute! Detailed doesn't always mean better!
And STAWP, you're making me blush. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Iโ€™m with Hazy! Itโ€™s amazing! I canโ€™t draw worth shit.
Agh thank you ^^
And for what it's worth, I have been drawing for at least 5 years, non-stop. I used to be asscheeks at drawing too (and still am at times-)
I like it!
Thanks! :]

Hear! Hear! Ever, you should show off your skills. You have mad talent itโ€™s deserving of praise donโ€™t be humble.
I don't really like showing off tbh ;^^ I feel like posting in the art forum is good enough lol. Even drawing this for all of you made me nervous XD
For some reason I don't feel like all this praise is necessary, there are definitely people here that are equal to and better than me in talent.

Want a tip? Like I said before, use references for all angles. And also remember that bodies work in 3D, although you are drawing 2D.
No, I've seen your art style! Although it's more simple, it's cute! Detailed doesn't always mean better!
YESSS, TEACH ME YOUR WAYS- I NEED TO GET GUD-
And stop sugarcoating it, compared to you, I am t r a s h XD
Gurl if you don't stop simping for my drawings-
nEVER! NOT UNTIL YOU STOP BEING SO GOOD AT DRAWING-

I don't really like showing off tbh ;^^ I feel like posting in the art forum is good enough lol. Even drawing this for all of you made me nervous XD
For some reason I don't feel like all this praise is necessary, there are definitely people here that are equal to and better than me in talent.
But that's not the point, Ever!! The point is that you're amazing at what you do, we don't care! We just want to admire the art that you lovingly put time and effort into! And personally, I think you're one of the best artists that post regularly on the arts forum <3

But that's not the point, Ever!! The point is that you're amazing at what you do, we don't care! We just want to admire the art that you lovingly put time and effort into! And personally, I think you're one of the best artists that post regularly on the arts forum <3
Yeah I donโ€™t see it as showing off even if it is I think you should. Itโ€™s really amazing. I whole heartily agree with Hazy,

YESSS, TEACH ME YOUR WAYS- I NEED TO GET GUD-
BUT YOU ALREADY ARE GUD-
Yeah I donโ€™t see it as showing off even if it is I think you should. Itโ€™s really amazing. I whole heartily agree with Hazy,
BRUH-
happy-tears.gif

You guys are way way way too nice istg TwT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back