• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] โ™กใ€Ž๐“ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผใ€โ™ก (IC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

• 1686243143270.png

Everything was dark for her, but appearance-wise, her body was sparking and twitching as the kid started dragging her towards the mansion. As soon as she was dropped inside, her vision slowly came back.
    Shisari sat up and grabbed her head, looking down at the hole in her arm. Well, that wasn't supposed to happen... she cursed under her breath and slowly stood up.
    "Well, shit.. how the hell did I get here...?"
    She muttered and looked around at her new surroundings, absentmindedly removing her damaged arm from its socket and holding it close.
    Something behind her eyes flashed and her head twitched, as she was still trying to regain her bearings.

[ Open for interaction! ]

Mentions: Ciscodog Ciscodog - Callie
    Feeling: Lightheaded, confused
    Physical condition: Damaged arm

• 1686261977827.png

The blue woman attempted to comfort Tim a bit.
    "Yeah, I'm okay. Just a little... nervous about the show."
    In the heat of the moment, he was still a bit paranoid of Samus, even after her reassurance.
    "I'm Tim."

Releasing himself from the bow, he began to process the new information.
    Rosalina... princess?
    What was she doing here? She must have had many suitors previously... why would she be here at a love reality show?

And suddenly, the bodyguard made sense to Tim, since there was probably a lot of people who want to score big.

His attention was drawn to the floating yellow creature, who simply bounced in the air, chirping.
    "Luma? That's a cute name."
    Tim attempted to reach up and pull the Luma into a light hug. Half because he thought it would feel nice, the other to simply ground himself further.

Emotion: Calming down
    Mentions: Forevermore Forevermore (Rosalina + Luma) A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity (Samus)

ยป Ren Amamiya
ใ€Ž LOCATION ใ€mansion entrance
ใ€Ž TAGGED ใ€ Forevermore Forevermore
The way Midna responded to Ren's initial statement confirmed the thoughts on her rather quickly. She was the type he had thought her to be- a bit cold, even arrogant, but it was a front that he could poke at and potentially get a different side of her. That potential intrigued the young thief. Unveiling true personalities was part of what he did after all- whether it was for the better or not. For his fellow Phantom Thieves it had been a good thing, though for his targets, it was something to fear. He did get them to admit to crimes that had long gotten away with after all. No criminal wanted to simply out themselves, but alas. What would it be for this woman if he dared to poke around? Would she be much like his own friends, or like the rotten adults?

As much as he would love to find out, Joker had no real plans of doing such things. With cameras on him, he doubted it was smart anyways. Besides, he wasn't here to awaken a persona in someone or change their heart- not in his usual manner of stealing twisted desires at least. But then again, could he actually steal a heart in a romantic sense? He supposed that was a stupid question to think upon. He knew he had already back home, yet he had struggled with his own romantic feelings. It was one of the reasons he had even agreed to come to this place, though he had never admitted it to his friends. It wasn't as if all of them knew how dumbfounded he had become when a girl quite literally confessed she loved him right to his face. Only he and her knew, and thankfully she hadn't immediately cut him off for his lack of awareness. Even so, he was sure she disliked the fact that he had come here, though she had encouraged him to go.

Ren's mind was drifting too deeply into its own thoughts, but luckily Midna's stuttering drew him back to reality. An initial wave of confusion hit him as he tried to grasp why she was acting the way she was. Had he unknowingly hit a weakness of her? If that was the case, then how? Dumbfounded, the thief blankly stared at the Twili princess until it hit him. She was reacting to him- his face.

The wave of realization quickly washed the befuddled expression off his face and replaced it with a playful smirk. "Well princess, you're right," he remarked as he cupped his chin in his between his thumb and index finger. "But I'm not the one who is slipping up." A hearty laugh rumbled from the back of his throat as a look of sheer amusement graced his features. It was clear he was having quite a good time, even if Midna was not. Her reaction was far to amusing for him not to feel light hearted.

Her next words though were a real surprise to him. Did she call him pretty boy? Well, wasn't that a twist, but even more so was what followed. She spoke words of concern for him, which only caused another laugh to erupt from him. "Oh miss princess you flatter me! You think I'm pretty? My heart is pounding in awe!" There was no doubting his dramatics as he spoke. It was accompanied by a hand gripping at his coat over his heart. "And you're concerned for my safety? Oh, a double whammy!" He threw his other hand up to shield his face, though it was easy to tell it was only for the fun of it all. His smile gave it all away. Peering through his fingers, a playful glint shone in Joker's eyes before he gave one last chuckle. "I kid, I kid."

In an instant, he dropped the act, though his rather smug expression stayed. Moving his hand up from his face to his mask, he gently placed two fingers upon it, giving it a small tap. Don't. Thou should know what chaos summoning me now would bring. While I would usually encourage such, now is not the time. Arsene's words echoed out in Ren's head and the boy couldn't help agreeing. As much as he would have loved to show off, it probably was for the better he didn't. Summoning a ten foot tall, demonic looking entity from seemingly nowhere definitely screamed trouble, thus he dropped his hand back to his side, before speaking once more.

"I appreciate the concern," he stated genuinely. "I am not all too concerned with the authorities. I'd like to believe they have no qualm with me these days." He hoped those words were true. After everything they had done to him in the past, he'd like to believe such things were behind them, especially since he technically no longer was a phantom thief- even if this world had some how given him such powers back. The thought of the authorities being after him though did cause unpleasant memories to surface- mostly those of his time in custody. The thought of it alone was enough to make his complexion waver slightly, though he was quick to force his concerns back.

Luckily Midna was able to pull him back from his worries as well as she answered his question of the pink smudge. The term squidiot went over his head, but he could assume she was referring to one of the other participants. 'That explains why it stands out so much," Joker mused. "But a splash of color never hurts." He was one to talk. It wasn't as if he was much different than her- his outfit was almost entirely dark after all, with the exceptions of his white mask and his vibrant red gloves. Even in his everyday wardrobe he wore mostly blacks and grays and whites. Perhaps he should be taking his own advice.
code by @Nano

Last edited:

• Samus Aran
    The Galaxy-Renowned Bounty Hunter

58a

"Watch it, princess." Samus grumbled upon hearing what Rosalina had said about her to Tim. Although it was true, she didn't like being talked about in such a secretive way like that. "I heard that." Samus lowered her arm cannon to her side, though, in an act of rare mercy.

She watched as Rosalina and Tim got their formalities over with. Samus was just antsy to get started with everything. She'd love nothing more than to get out of her slightly clunky armor and into something more...flexible. She had on her Zero Suit underneath her armor, naturally, and the thought of being able to get a good stretch was enticing...

Samus was brought out of her thoughts as Tim hugged the Luma. Strange behavior, to get cuddly with a creature that you had no idea what they were capable of. Sounded like an easy way to die.

Mentions: Forevermore Forevermore Ciscodog Ciscodog
    Mood: Slightly grumpy

AresMD.png
1686280627400.png

Ares simply walked around without anyone to bother him and eventually found the kitchen where he was able to ask for at least a glass of water and an apple to keep him rolling. Luckily some were nice enough to provide and he went on his way. Though, he began to hear the sounds of people talking with a low hum and this alone made him groan "And here I thought I'd be okay for just a bit longer." The blonde said aloud with a shake of his head as the sounds grew louder, noticing he managed to loop back around and back to the main hall where everyone was. In fact he spotted some new faces that weren't around when he was walking... Or perhaps he just didn't pay attention to them and care enough. Adjusting his bag to fit more snug over his shoulder, he approached the group and barely heard the rules of the mansion, which made him roll his eyes. I like to fight till I'm hurt. Means I can find more ways to improve. He noticed people were starting to make groups and almost felt like it was clique-y much like his younger days at the academy.

He would go out of his way to find the obnoxious Pixie and the quiet blonde with her but he would prefer not to. Not at the moment. Ares was much like a lone wolf, no pack, no nothing. It was a path he had chosen himself to get where he needed to go and improve in every way he possibly could. Despite having a twin, he always wanted to be different from him in ever way imaginable. So far, he was doing just that...Though in a more rough approach. Keeping his distance with just about everyone there, he decided to watch while taking a bite of his apple. The crunch was definitely noticeable for sure.​

• image.png
    Nanashi "Doe" no Gonbei

Doe tilted his head slightly at Alku's remark about 'losing a bet'. What bet? What did that have to do with this tv show?? What did she bet on???
    "Wait what do you mean by--"
    Doe started to ask but Alku was already limping away into the dwindling crowd. Oh they were getting left behind--they really should get moving. Doe chuckled as Trout pounced onto him again. He gently pulled the baby barioth off his arm and readjusted his positon so he could hold the wyvern securely with one arm. With his free arm he picked up his luggage.
    "Cimon Daisuke! lets get movin!"
    He said, already starting to walk after Alku.

• NkvY2noW2bYtzk1xiA85e56N8MqxmF42ZAiffpY6L6Q.jpg

Interactions: megar megar (Kyoko), Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (Weiss)

Miku nodded, hearing Kyoko introduce herself. A detective, huh? Well, that was certainly interesting. Perhaps this small accident was actually a blessing in disguise. She'd watched plenty of detective shows and such, and they seemed interesting to her, but she had a sneaking suspicion that they might have been a bit colorized to make things more entertaining for the viewers, so meeting an actual detective was going to be enlightening. Sure, she could just learn how a detective's work looks in the blink of an eye if she wanted to, having access to pretty much any data she wanted to... but where was the fun in that? She much preferred to experience things on her own... immediately knowing everything was the fastest way to become bored when you're immortal.

"Ah, right, we probably should get going-" she wanted to heed Kyoko's advice and head into the mansion, but suddenly, a girl approached them... immediately, Miku took note of her outfit. Being an idol, she had to dress up in various outfits often to fit the vibes of her performance, and she could tell just from one glance at Weiss, the girl had some... elegance to her. She listened to the white-haired girl's question, and nodded. "Indeed, one of us is a detective... but can you tell which?" she asked, as suddenly, a magnifying glass appeared in her hand and a Sherlock Holmes-like hat appeared on her head as if from thin air... she certainly didn't have anywhere she could've pulled them out of, nevermind had the time to put the hat on...

She put the magnifying glass up to her eye and scanned Weiss up and down... then she realized she might have been a little too silly, so she backed off, sighed, and gestured towards Kyoko "...it's her." Just as quick as the hat and magnifying glass appeared, they vanished while the other girls were blinking. She was kind of hoping neither would ask for an explanation of that, because she had no clue how she would even begin to explain it. And more importantly... "Though, hang on, who are you?"

โ€œ Wine is an acquired taste after all. I prefer hard liquor to it any day.โ€ Since when do country bumpkins have taste anyway? Cloud probably likes the type of alcohol that tastes like shit water. Rufus almost sneered at the scathing thought it was sort of pay back for calling him a sexual predator which is not true. Anyway the explanation of the rules seemed reasonable though that no one is permitted to enter without a person because of theft made him raise an eyebrow. How would that stop burglaries is beyond him but he isnโ€™t going to question logic. โ€œ So tell me what do you like to drink? I doubt itโ€™s anything good..โ€ He looked bored at the fancy aesthetics he'd seen it all back home. Itโ€™s not exactly all that exciting for him. Itโ€™s all the same in his eyes. Even Dark Star, who is his guard dog, looked bored. โ€œ Donโ€™t worry, boy. Weโ€™ll get out and look around in the town soon, maybe go hunting if youโ€™re up for it?โ€ He stared at his dog. Dark Star seemed placated for now.

Forevermore Forevermore

• Cloud

The Legendary Ex-SOLDIER

Mood:

Crabby; concerned

In front of the Mansion; In the Grand Hall

Interactions:

Rufus Shimra, Luigi

"I've never had the time to develop any....refined tastes." Cloud muttered. That and he didn't really care about being refined in general, at least not in the fancy-schmancy way Shimra was.

As they walked inside the mansion, Cloud felt a little out of his comfort zone as he looked around. This looked like a place where royalty would live, or at least some prestigious person.

Strife noted that Rufus said there was a town nearby. Were they allowed to visit it? He imagined that was the case, although he also guessed that Ever wouldn't just let them wander off on their lonesome, considering she was the one who was showing the most authority over everything.

The blonde, as he was looking around, saw someone cowering in fear behind a door. He looked like a plumber, at least to Cloud, dressed in green with blue overalls. Why was he so scared? Strife decided it was reasonable to investigate- perhaps whatever the issue was could pose a threat to them all. Abandoning Rufus, he ducked and weaved through the crowd toward the small man and asked curtly, "Is everything alright?"

โ™กdesign by stardust galaxy, coded by uxieโ™ก

• Samus Aran
    The Galaxy-Renowned Bounty Hunter

58a

"Brusque, huh? That's a new one." Samus said, a bit of a snap in her voice. She had been called crabby, grumpy, a sourpuss, but brusque was a new one. Add that to the list of adjectives people used to describe her. At least Rosalina had called her fair. That was true, she wasn't one to have prejudice or dislike for people if there was no rational reason for it.

The bounty hunter's attention was pried away from Rosalina and her companions when a girl dressed in a pink outfit started talking to her out of nowhere. At the comment about her cannon and muscle, Samus raised an eyebrow, looking quite unimpressed.

Her name was Miu? She was an inventor? Samus was all of a sudden bombarded by questions about her Power Suit. Sam huffed through her nose. "I'm Samus." she replied tersely. "The ammunition is held within the suit itself, it uses explosive missiles, bombs, and lasers. It's made of a specific lightweight Chozo alloy, stronger than any material you can find on Earth, made to be resistant to many types of galactic environments." Samus ignored the question about the massage function; she found it to be unworthy of her time.

Mentions: Forevermore Forevermore NeonArmageddon NeonArmageddon
    Mood: Miffed

• Dai, though he was equally as confused as Doe was by Alku's bet comment, laughed and followed after his two friends.
    "I think we're doing the grand tour next, Alku, think you can handle it or will Doe have to carry you again?" He teased as he walked beside Doe with his own bags.

Blaklyte Blaklyte -Doe

Luffy wished this tour would end a little quicker then he could get to exploring with Ace and Sabo possibly share a cup of sake with them like the old days. Those memories of their childhood brought a smile on his face, hoping he can make new memories with Ace although he isnโ€™t the Ace from Saboโ€™s and his universe heโ€™s Ace to him. That only invoked his strong desire to protect Ace at any cost from enemy threat. He then and there made a silent oath to protect his sworn brother. As Ever started the tour he waved to Ace and Sabo for them to get a move on. The quicker they finish this tour and find their rooms they can start doing their own thing. He had the mind of exploring the shops in the town, maybe looking for things to eat or finding ingredients to cook. Luffy in the kitchen isnโ€™t a good idea because he burned food beyond being inedible. He hasnโ€™t entered Sanjiโ€™s kitchen ever since.

His arm squeaking caught his attention then something chewing on his skin. Luffy looked back to see Trout who looked like a cross between a saber tooth tiger and a dragon type creature. Because he ate the Gomu Gomu No Mi his body is made of rubber. He can stretch, twist, inflate and bend his body. Heโ€™s immune to thunder as heโ€™s a rubber man. Trout had chewed on and stretched out his skin longer than a normal humanโ€™s skin would due in part to his devil fruitโ€™s unique ability. Although his body is inhumanly elastic, he can still feel pain as Troutโ€™s teeth are long and thick. โ€œHEY! HEY! Am I a chew toy to you?!โ€ He got this annoyed look on his face. He didnโ€™t like being used as a chew toy one bit though his annoyance didn't last long thinking whatever Trout is it looked sort of cute. Now that he thought about it heโ€™s been through worse things than being chewed on by Trout. He canโ€™t count how many times he had survived blunt damage or being maimed, stabbed, burned, and poisoned by Magallenโ€™s devil fruit. Crocodileโ€™s poisoned laced hook comes to mind. Then thereโ€™s Crocodileโ€™s sand devil fruit, he survived all that. โ€œ Youโ€™re not so bad. I think you are cute, youโ€™re just a baby arenโ€™t you?โ€ He guessed it was a child by the size and thickness of its teeth. It looked like a baby too. The wings are cute too. โ€œ JOIN MY CREW? Weโ€™ll go on seafaring adventures together!โ€œ He got a massive grin on his face, it was like him to try to recruit everything and everyone he likes on his travels that usually ends with his friends being annoyed with his antics. He turned to Alku who is likely Troutโ€™s owner. โ€œ Itโ€™s fine, Iโ€™ve been through worse than having my skin chewed on.โ€œ he can recall most of his battle experiences with those who used a devil fruit, and at least half of them posed a challenge.

DovahBeat DovahBeat Blaklyte Blaklyte

Last edited:

Luigi

IMG_1668.png

Luigi stood was taking deep breaths and trying to muster up the courage to leave from the door when he heard footsteps heading towards him. Chills went up his spine briefly as he thought it would be Fawful.
He closes his eyes in terror for a few seconds when he hears something he didnโ€™t expect

โ€œIs everything alright?โ€

That wasnโ€™t Fawful.

Luigi opens his eyes in surprise and looks to cloud, As his fear reaction stops as he looks into cloudโ€™s eyes. He was briefly entranced looking at the man, then after registering the question, his head dropped, โ€œOne of my most dangerous enemies was invited here. And my brother who helped me fight him the last couple of times isnโ€™t here to help this time.โ€, he sighs, adjusting his hat, โ€œHe almost succeed at ruling the world last time. We thought he was gone.. I have no doubt he will want some kind of revengeโ€ฆ when I last saw him, he didnโ€™t stop until quite literally his end, or so we thoughtโ€ฆโ€ he sits, his legs tucked into his chest, his gloved hands balled up except for his index fingers which he keeps pressing together at the tips, โ€œI came here to get some sort of independence from my brother, but I canโ€™t battle him on my own. I donโ€™t know what to do.โ€

Mentions: Forevermore Forevermore (Cloud)

AresMD.png
1686580779130.png
Forevermore Forevermore

Ares had listened to those around him, only to hear the leading lady speak up about a tour. Well, had she let us in sooner I wouldn't have went in myself and learn the layout. When she noticed him with the apple, he spoke up "Everyone was taking too long coming in here. So I came in here myself and looked around. Got an apple too as you can see." He wiggled the fruit with his hand and took another bite with a shrug. He didn't care, as long as he didn't get scolded after an apple and...Kind of entering without permission. But then again, he was invited here so he should be welcomed without issue. "Go on, carry on with the tour, I already know pretty much where I'm going." Ares waved his hand to basically "shoo" her into moving forward. Now, according to the map there was some places he didn't get to visit, simply because they seemed like off-limit type of locations. But he knew they were there, and knew how to get to them. Golden eyes shifted over to the side as he turned his gaze elsewhere and chose to distract himself instead.​

Kyouko_Kyoko_Kirigiri_Halfbody_Sprite_2.webp
Kyoko Kirigiri

Interactions: NeonArmageddon NeonArmageddon (Miku) Twice Knightly Twice Knightly (Weiss)

"I should be saying it's rude to eavesdrop, but I guess that'd be hypocritical of me."

It's not as though she hasn't been listening around while she was waiting. She didn't catch all that much, but... there's nothing particularly suspect so far, at least.

She does end up making a sound that vaguely resembles a faint chuckle as Miku puts on her act, though. Kyoko would like to believe she can appreciate littler things these days -- even if right now her priority is elsewhere. As it usually is, maybe... it'd be nice if this really was just an opportunity to take some time off, she realises. All the same, it might end up being embarrassing if she got so suspicious over ultimately nothing...

Kyoko tells herself better safe than sorry, and immediately brushes off any fear of embarrassment.

"...Anyways, yes, that's me. I've been doing this since I was a child." As far as she cares, it's an odd reason to choose to approach her of all people. Either it's something she should be taking note of, or... this woman is equally suspicious about the whole affair. She'll have to keep an eye on her to figure out which.

"Well, you can tell me why that's so interesting inside. I'd rather not fall behind," she concludes, and with that she pivots on her heel and waves the other two along as she gets walking to catch up to the rest of the group. A little tour does sound... useful.

• ยป Melia Antiqua
    ใ€Ž LOCATION ใ€grand hall
    ใ€Ž TAGGED ใ€ NeonArmageddon NeonArmageddon
    Melia could understand Tenko's words, and while some truth behind them, there was plenty of downside to how she had lived. Certainly she had lived a comfortable life- never needing to worry about the material aspects of it all, like where her next meal would come from or if she would have a roof over her head- but her heritage had come with its own burdens. They were ones exclusive to her as well- like her being only a half breed rather than a pureblood. To her people that was looked down upon, and while her father and half-brother fully supported her, it didn't mean the other High Entia did. That was what led her to being kept hidden away most of her life. That was a major reasoning why such fancy places didn't excite her. They often reminded her of the loneliness she had been forced to endure over the years.

Folding her wings against the sides of her head, a soft sigh slipped from Melia's lips. "You do speak some truth. I did live a life of comfort in terms of materials, though I cannot say all good has come from my royal lineage," she said, giving a small shake of her head. "I do however feel at peace with it." While it had been a lot for her to come to terms with, especially everything that had happened once she met Shulk, she had come to terms with it over the years that followed. Ever since her return to Alcamoth and the defeat of the Shadow King, Melia had stood firmly in herself and her status. It was thanks to the commonfolk she had come that far. "Besides, I believe what you may not be excited by, likely excites me. The comfort I find in the simplistic things I had never experienced growing up often makes me excited."

Perhaps her assumption was off slightly, given she was unsure if Tenko found such things exciting or not, but she figured it was mostly true. Most of her friends had been that way after all- anything different often brought excitement to them.

Moving past that thought, Melia gave a small nod to the young woman's words. Although they both seemed interested in the others to learn from them, it was for clearly different purposes. While new combat techniques did intrigue her, she couldn't say it was something she was all too focused on. While she was a mage of sort, it wasn't as if she could easily learn new abilities. Bending ether in ways others conjured magic was a rather difficult thing to do as is, thus she could only hope to learn in other ways.

"Perhaps it wouldn't be allowed to be paired alongside your aikido, but I'm sure it would be quite fun to learn it nevertheless." Averting her gaze away from Tenko, her teal eyes briefly scanned the others in the area before they returned. "I'm sure no matter who our roommates may be, we will have something to learn from them, even if it might not be something we can easily apply back in our home lands."
    code by @Nano

Last edited:

• Cloud

The Legendary Ex-SOLDIER

Mood:

Collected, although slightly worried

In the Grand Hall

Interactions:

Luigi

Cloud gazed down at the man, concern etched into his face. So the man had an enemy that was currently among them? That was definitely a bit of a threat. The soldier knelt down next to the plumber. Although he wasn't the best at comforting, Strife knew he would have to calm him down in order to be able to coax any more information out of him.

"Er...don't worry, I'm sure if he tries anything, we'll be able to put a stop to him." Cloud mumbled. He held out a hand to help the small man up. "I'm Cloud."

The tour was to begin soon, and the mention of roommates made the blonde's stomach churn. He wasn't particularly thrilled to share a room with complete strangers, but on top of that, there could be possible enemies that he would be rubbing shoulders with.

"Come on." Strife pressed gently. "We don't want to be left behind by the group."

• Link
    The War-Hero of Hyrule

wiplink_by_ferisae-d6yhf62.png

"Who do you think we're going to be roomed with?" Proxi asked as she fluttered idly around Link.

"..." Link wondered that as well. There were many important people here, some of them royalty (like the Zelda he had seen earlier), and he was worried about what impression he would leave on them.

As if Proxi could sense his emotions (she could), she said soothingly, "Don't worry, Link, I'm sure everything will be fine." Link nodded in agreement, although he was still a bit anxious.

He was brought out of his thoughts when someone tapped his shoulder and spoke to him merrily. Link looked around. "..!" It was the princess of twilight! Her misty complexion, her dark robes, her startling red gaze, none of it had changed since he last laid eyes on the jewel of the Twili.

"Midna! It's so nice to see you!" Proxi trilled as Link hastened to show his respect for the royal, a bit stunned at how casually she had approached him, a commoner compared to her. He knelt down in front of her and bowed his head in reverence. He was also surprised at how...happy Midna was to see him. She tended to be a bit rough around the edges as far as royalty goes. Haughty. Disdainful. And yet, her cheer was palpable. Link wasn't against it though; seeing such a genuine smile grace her features was definitely welcome; it made her all the more beautiful.

Proxi giggled. "Link thinks you look pretty when you smile!" A bright shade of pink spread across his face as a mortified noise escaped his throat, making Proxi laugh all the same.

Mentions: Forevermore Forevermore
    Mood: Worried >> Happy >> Embarrassed

ยป Xion
ใ€Ž LOCATION ใ€grand hall
ใ€Ž TAGGED ใ€ A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity @Acethekidd
As Ike spoke of making haste so they weren't left behind, Xion's eyes moved towards the mansion's doors. Most had already gone inside by now, leaving their little trio basically alone. She had hardly noticed until now thanks to her mind being distracted by Roxas' questions, and simply being on him in general. She supposed he had that kind of effect on her- even if she hardly noticed it herself. She had been rather attached to him when they were in the Organization- not saying she still wasn't, but it was, well... complicated to say the least.

"We probably should get moving or we're going to miss everything," she finally responded as she lifted her hand from Roxas' shoulder and reached down to grab his hand instead. It was a bold move, but one Xion hardly put any thought in to. Despite being on a romance show, she hardly was thinking of romance itself, especially since love was such an odd concept to her in the first place. Giving a tug on the other teen's arm, she glanced over at Ike with childish wonder painted on her face. "Come on! Let's go!"

It was a big change from how she had been before, which was likely thanks to Roxas' presence. Her whole demeanor had quickly shifted, allowing her to feel far more comfortable than she had before. That was the power of having someone she was familiar with around. It had been that way a lot with her- she was closed off and meek towards those she was unfamiliar with, yet bubbly and cheerful whenever someone like Axel or Roxas was around. It was odd but it was how she had been, and it was currently on full display as he ran forward towards the mansion's entrance, dragging the blonde keyblade wielder along as she went.

Stepping inside, Xion's gaze landed upon the others once again. Luckily they hadn't gotten too far behind, though she didn't dare approach. Instead, she looked around at the Grand Hall, her eyes sparkling with wonder. This place was beautiful. It was hard to believe she would actually be staying somewhere like this. In a way it did remind her of the Organization's base of operations, albeit more colorful. Anything beat the white walls that had surrounded her there. "Wow....!" she breathed out after a moment of silence. "This place is really something, huh?"
code by @Nano

• Screen Shot 2023-05-22 at 6.17.09 PM.png

Shisari looked at the being talking to her, who seemed to be a child, who claimed to have dragged her into the mansion from outside.
    No wonder my mouth tastes like dirt...
    โ€œThanks for that, kid. So whatโ€™s your name anyways? And why are we already inside? I didnโ€™t think it was starting for a while."
    She looked around at all of the other people, but not finding any names to put to faces. She really didnโ€™t know a single soul here, and that was a little scary for her. She wasnโ€™t exactly used to new situations.
    โ€œWellโ€ฆ I was talking with someone.. and something happenedโ€ฆ I donโ€™t remember exactly what, but I think some of my circuits fried. I havenโ€™t charged my for a while either, so that could have contributed.."
    She dropped her disattached arm onto the floor, knowing that it was going to take a while to repair. The metal made a loud clang on the floor.

Mentions: Ciscodog Ciscodog - Callie
    Feeling: Confused, frustrated
    Physical condition: Damaged arm

• 1686802643461.png
    Tim felt warmer because of the Luma. The squeaks of the creature sounded happy and inviting. He decided to hold onto it a little longer.

Now that the group had been properly introduced, and the scary one... 'Samus'... was distracted, he decided to open up a little more.
    "So... Why did you come here? I simply want to meet some new faces, but... I feel like you have a different goal."
    He caught himself looking into her eyes while saying this with a bit of monotone. He jots his eyes away.
    "S-Sorry! That came off wrong... I-I mean... you're so elegant and all, so you must have something deeper to look for... right?"
    He said this with a bit more emotion, almost like he was meaning the words more properly.
    His anxiety kicked in a little, and his hands started to slowly rub the hugged Luma to calm himself down.

Emotion: Comfortable, Curious
    Mentions: Forevermore Forevermore (Rosalina)

A off-road vehicle engine roars outside the mansion, tires screeching to a halt. A man gets out of the buggy, he pulls out and looks down at the invitation he received a few days prior. โ€œYep looks like this is the place, little odd being here, this place is very different from where I cameโ€ he heads off towards the manor

he walks through the doors to the mansion and announces โ€œI just arrived does anyone know where Iโ€™m supposed to go, little lost and confused!โ€ He sees a vast bunch of characters and starts to wonder what he got himself into this time โ€œat least thereโ€™s no zombies here, I hopeโ€ฆโ€ he thinks to himself

(Open to interaction)

Luigi

luigi.png

Luigi looks to the man, and feels a little more calm, "y-you're probably right about that" he put his gloved hand in clouds and was pulled up pretty quickly as he is pretty light, "I'm-a Luigi." he was pulled slightly along before releasing his grip and almost tripped. "you've got a lot longer legs than I have. ha..." he continues walking, looking back to make sure Fawful isn't following too closely, "so, what kind-a things do you do for a living? I'm a plumber myself... but uh, dont worry about the gloves, I a-always keep them clean. I have over a dozen pairs just in case" he takes out a comb from his pocket and combs his stache', "its a part of the brand my brother and I set up a long time ago, we also dress similarly, except he wears red instead of green."

Mentions: Forevermore Forevermore (Cloud)

• View attachment 1092389
    Luigi looks around at everyone and doesnโ€™t know who to talk to. He feels somewhat uncomfortable and decides it may be a good idea to go inside. After a moment of standing around doing nothing, he heard a peculiar voice with some broken English. โ€œOh no!โ€ This had..to be..a trap, โ€œFawful!?! What are you doing here? How are you even alive!?โ€ He gets into a battle pose, โ€œM-Mario may not be here right now, but I wonโ€™t just go down without a fight!โ€ He gulps, shivers slightly and his pupils constrict. Sweat beading off his face. He jumps, straight passed him, runs around in an evasive manner and runs inside the mansion and hides behind (one of) the rather large door(s) at the entryway, โ€œI never should have come here without Mario..โ€ he smacks himself In the face, โ€œstupid, Stupid, STUPID!โ€he wipes his face with both palms, โ€œI just need to caaaalm downโ€ฆ deep breathsโ€ฆ deep breaths.โ€ He takes a few breaths, โ€œI have to tell Rosalina!โ€ โ€œNot to hide behind her of course, purely to warn herโ€ฆโ€œ, he says almost as if to tell himself.

Mentions:
    Fawful ( Sir loin of beef Sir loin of beef )
    Rosalina ( Forevermore Forevermore )

"I HAVE CHORTLES AGAIN! Watching the plumber in the green have the panic, i was in the neediness for such a spectacle." Fawful said as he watched luigi run inside before deciding he should also go in to have a look at the interior.

• Cloud

The Legendary Ex-SOLDIER

Mood:

Fine(?)

In the Grand Hall

Interactions:

Luigi

Cloud helped Luigi upright, and replied briefly, "I'm Cloud." He crossed his arms and observed Luigi silently as they walked away from the doors.

"Mmm...I do...odd jobs, I guess you could say." Strife replied in his usual vague manner. Even if he had bothered to explain fully to him, Cloud assumed that he wouldn't get it either way. Luigi was a plumber? Cloud looked at his hand and felt slightly repulsed until Luigi assured him he kept his hands clean.

Cloud had to admit- Luigi seemed to be a very tidy person. He watched silently as he combed his mustache and raised a brow. "You two match on purpose, for your business?" Cheesy... Strife thought, but he had the grace to not voice these thoughts aloud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back