• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [MULTIFANDOM] ♡『𝓐 𝓡𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓬 𝓡𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓮𝔃𝓿𝓸𝓾𝓼』♡ (IC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
He blinks not sure what the fuss is about if this was two years ago and without Rayleigh’s strict training it would be a cause for concern. He wouldn’t have all the training if he didn’t get that reality check on that tragic day on Marineford. Ace..

Sure he can feel the ice burn taking effect on his arm his haki started kicking in though. Luffy watched as his skin turned pitch black and hard like iron it nullified the ice damage seamlessly. “ It’s okay I have haki that should help me but thanks anyway.” Luffy thinks Doe is a nice guy after all. He smiles reassuringly that as long as he knows Haki well it seems like he'll be good to go if he keeps up with his training. Although it didn’t stop Luffy from twisting his arm until his limb grew thinner wanting to see if there’s damage. He doesn’t feel anything off about his body, no possible nerve damage. His arm reverted to normal with a loud snap and it didn't stop him from wanting Trout to be a part of his crew. “ I never seen anything like him before. I’ve been to places and seen people with crazy powers and animals bigger than he is with intense strength and abilities...”And It’s all for those reasons he wants Trout on the thousand sunny. He grabbed his ID and room key from the workers but can’t help in frowning as he saw his picture. It was mostly concerning for Ace. He’ll protect his brother. If they come and try to take Ace.. it will be ass kicking time..

He can’t afford to fail him again like in his universe. Luffy would go all out if he had to unable to forget the tragedy or Ace’s words questioning his existence before he died.

Blaklyte Blaklyte

Last edited:
AresMD.png

1689287155206.png
Ares remained following along like everyone else, catching some other things he had yet to capture. Eventually they came up to a group of staff who Ever claimed to have IDs with a Room Number attached and there was a board with the list of everyone here and who was where. Of course, he waited for others to go before him before he went ahead and found a spot to grab his ID, which consisted of a very very happy brother of his who wasn't here. At this point it was almost as if smoke was coming out of his ears, because this was 100% not him. He would not smile this big on his own birthday. This mother fucker thinking that he is slick just because we're twins and his eyes are closed so no one can tell us apart. The grip on his bag strap had tightened, Ares could almost blow up a building right about now.

Looking at the room number on the card, he already departed grumpily down the hallway to find this room. As he got further and further away from the people of the group, the tense shoulders had loosened but he could only glare down at the card "Wait till I get home. Just you wait. Putting me in this situation." He almost let out a growl as he put his hand down, having the room memorized in his mind since well...It was just the number five so not too far to go and close enough for him to hide in the room. Even if it may mean it was short lived if he had roommates. In all honesty, he hoped that Link and that annoying fairy were his roommates. At least he'd be able to handle them and actually enjoy their company, even if Link didn't say much to begin with.

After finding his room, he brought the card up and managed to get through the door and stepped inside. It seemed like there were multiple beds, which meant he had first dibs before anyone grabbed one he may like. Of course, he chose the one he felt more comfortable in out of the entire room and thus he threw his bag on it and took a seat, resting his elbows on his knees and holding his head with his hands with fingers tangled in the strands. Finally, silence once again.

1689281817413.png

» Ren Amamiya
『 LOCATION 』grand hall -> second floor
『 TAGGED 』 Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat -> Open
Despite his back being partially turned towards Galdino, the other didn't seem to pay much attention to Ren's body language. Perhaps that was for the better, though for the thief himself, he couldn't say the same. Glancing over his shoulder, the teen shifted himself to make it easier to see the other man again, even if he originally hadn't planned on standing around. It wasn't as if the tour was any more entertaining. Honestly, most of this experience thus far was less than exciting, though maybe he should have anticipated as much.

Before he could lose himself too deeply in his own thoughts though, Galdino began to speak. While most of it made little sense to Ren, it was clear the other was going on about something from his life. Why was he being subjected to such a thing? He hadn't asked, nor had he even noticed something was bothering the older man. Either way, it seemed Galdino was more than willing to openly information dump on him. It wasn't as if that was something new to Ren. People seemed to find it easy to do such with him- friends and strangers alike. He didn't mind, but now hardly seemed like the time for it, and it wasn't as if he fully understood this strangers problems like he would someone back home.

Awkwardly rubbing his bangs between his index finger and thumb, Ren's brows flattened, unsure of what to say in response. Was there even anything he could say? Not really. All he could do was continue to awkwardly listen. To think he was subjected to all this simply because he was bumped into... The thought of it caused a soft sigh to slip between his lips before he cast his gaze away, noticing the tour group had long disappeared now.

"Look it's-" he began, but as the other offered a cookie, he abruptly stopped and stared. Waving off the food, Joker took a step back. "I appreciate the kind gesture and I wish I could offer some kind of help with whatever it is you just explained, but I don't think I'm the guy for that..." Such admission was unusual for the phantom thief, but it was the truth. While he could offer up a possibility on why this man's friend might be back, it'd be nothing more than an educated guess. Besides, he knew how weird it was to deal with the dead coming back. Maruki had toyed with that kind of cognition and Ren himself had been forced to face people that he had seen die. What had happened there was likely different from what was happening here though, thus it was better for him to keep it to himself. Besides, offering up such information to a complete stranger likely wasn't a smart idea. Ren rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly as he gave a small shake of his head. "I'd like to catch up with that tour group... So if you'll excuse me."

Pushing himself forward, the thief took off in the direction the group had gone. He wouldn't catch them till nearly the end of it though- just in time to be handed an ID card. Eyeing his, his expression dropped. So much for keeping secrets around this place. Here he was decked out in his thieves attire yet written on his card was his full name: REN AMAMIYA. Not only that, but the picture on it was a normal one- no thieves clothing or mask, just plain ol' Ren. How bothersome. It seemed this place had no intentions of trying to keep his identity hidden. That certainly created a problem in itself. It wasn't as if he hadn't dealt with such before though. Looking past those details, Joker's gaze moved to the number written on the card- room 4.

Noting the number, the thief momentarily tucked the card away as he looked around to briefly see what the others were doing. Many seemed to be dispersing. He supposed that was what he should do as well. Perhaps finding his room was for the best right now, though he did worry about who exactly he'd be stuck rooming with. That would be answered soon enough. Without much thought, Ren turned in the direction he assumed his room was in and quietly began to make his way towards it.
code by @Nano

• image.png
    Nanashi "Doe" no Gonbei

Doe watched in horror as Luffy revealed the blackness around the area where Trout had bitten down. That looked like frost bite! BAD frost bite--Oh gog Should he find a medic?? Was there a first aide kit somewhere--he might need to take Luffy to the hospital
    "Oh dragons--you're arm--"
    Doe exclaimed, only to be cut off as Luffy reassured that his 'haki' would take care of things. He furrowed his eyebrows. Willpower..? He.. wasn't sure if sheer willpower could magically heal an injury like that. Not something as severe as necrotic tissue. Yet, sure enough, Doe watched in awe as Luffy's skin began to heal. Fading back to its original color and texture. His amazement turned into horror as Luffy then began to twist and stretch his arm to impossible proportions in search of damage. The movements made him feel queasy, and he had to look away. It reminded him a little too much of how a Khezu moved. Stretching and compressing in ways that should really be impossible, it was hard to look at let alone fight against.
    Doe risked a glance at Luffy when he commented on Trout's abilities.
    "Trout is a Barioth! They're a type of Flying Wyvern that can use Ice Element! Fully grown Barioth can spit iceballs!"
    He explained.
    "Trout can do it too one day, but he just a baby, he still got some growin' to do before he can do anything with his element."

Doe stopped talking to listen to Ever explain the situation with their rooms. A wave of relief came over him as he learned there were no cameras in their rooms. Thank the Elder Dragons he would have some privacy in this place. He took the ID card and politely thanked the staff member as they moved on to the next. He examined it carefully, his eyes landing on the room number listed below his image. He could only hope he got a room with Daisuke or Alku...
    Speaking of which, where did they go..?

((No macro bc im lazy rn and trying to get back into the swing of things.))
After receiving his ID Card, Daisuke found Doe again talking to Luffy.

He was quickly repulsed by the twisting and stretching of his limbs.

"Euch, are you part Khezu or something?" He spoke under his breath, failing to completely reign in the reflexive comment.

Trying to move on from that, he turned to Doe.

"Hey, what room did you get?"

Alku had lagged behind the group the whole tour, on account of her hip making it very hard to keep up. Eventually, she managed to get her ID card and find Doe and Daisuke again.

Trout immediately went for Luffy again, pouncing on his leg and biting his ankle.

Alku sighed, shaking her head. She was too tired and in pain to handle Trout right now.

"Doe, you mind grabbing Trout? He really shouldn't be biting strangers." She asked on approach.

She really needed to sit down...

Blaklyte Blaklyte Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat

Link had nodded in agreement to Zelda's statements in regards to the training room. Really, he actually looked forward to using it.
Then the tour eventually concluded, and they all received ID cards. Link looked at his, then looked to Zelda and tilted his head questioningly at her. His hands were full with the card and the luggage he had taken from Zelda to carry earlier, so he couldn't actually sign what he wanted to ask. He thought it would be obvious enough that he wanted to know what room she was in, though.

Ploegy Ploegy

Luffy tilts his head confused on what Daisuke is talking about, never hearing of the creature before. “ Uh, I don’t know what a Khezu is. I ate the Gomu- Gomu No Mi. It means I’m a rubber man.” It explains his ability to bend, twist, and inflate his body. He listened as Doe explained what a barioth is and his ice elemental properties. “ I met Aokiji twice, he's an admiral with an ice devil fruit. He can freeze oceans with his powers. He’s not a pushover, none of them are. Aokiji is the same man who froze my friend Robin. She’s alive and well. I’ve seen him making weapons out of ice and coating his body with ice. ” He frowns as crossed paths once again with Aokiji once back at Marineford. It was one of those things he wished to forget about that horrible day. Once again Trout bit down on his skin, this time aiming for his ankle. The young wyvern stretched his rubbery skin to a longer length. “ You would make a great addition to my crew.” He stared down at it that playful grin on his face.

DovahBeat DovahBeat Blaklyte Blaklyte

Last edited:

• Cloud

The Legendary Ex-SOLDIER

Mood:

Intrigued

The Second Floor; Room 1

Interactions:

Luigi, Rosalina, Tim Cline

So the woman was a princess? Cloud could tell as much, what with her blue gown, sparkly wand, and silver crown. He glanced at the Luma. It was a baby?

Cloud nodded towards Rosalina in greeting, but was much more interested in the description of Fawful. He needed to keep his guard up, even in such a hearts-and-flowers scene like this.

He accepted his keycard from the staff. "Well then. I'll see you both around I guess." Cloud said vaguely, giving a short wave before walking through the crowd and towards Room 1. He swiped his card and allowed himself in, choosing a bed and sinking down onto it, putting his bag aside, allowing himself a breather after all that social interaction.

♡design by stardust galaxy, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

• Samus Aran
    The Galaxy-Renowned Bounty Hunter

58a

"...Ah." Samus' question was immediately answered by Ever, albeit not in the nicest way. Samus couldn't critique her about it without sounding like a hypocrite, so she just nodded and walked off as Ever turned her attention onto the pink squid girl.

She quickly forged through the crowd and made it to her room, room 8, and swiped her card. She opened the door and allowed herself in.

Aside from the room being a bit empty, she had to appreciate how big the room was. She picked a bed, threw her stuff onto her bed, and pressed a minute button on her armor, which opened up and allowed her to step out. She wore her sleek, blue Zero Suit underneath, complete with rocket boots and her tranquilizer pistol in its holster on her thigh. She took her Power Suit and pushed it out of the way.

She stepped back out into the main hall of the second floor. Although Aran would like nothing more than to be relaxing, she wanted to look around the mansion and its grounds herself, with no hustle and bustle of the tour.

Mentions: Forevermore Forevermore (kinda)
    Mood: Fine, slightly tired

• 1689997774256.png

Tim was awoken by a strange glowing... bug?
    Who even let bugs in here... I thought this was a place of luxury.
    After closer inspection though, it seemed less gross and more enchanting. It reminded him of a firefly, but a constant beam of light than pulsing. It was actually pretty cool.

"Uhm... wh-what are you? Am I dreaming?"
    He looks quite puzzled by the pixie. He next notices the swordsman clad in green with quite a sharp blade equipped with him. He points to the sword in question.
    "Y-you don't plan on doing anything to me with that... right?"
    He now had a face of nervousness and a tinge of fear. He didn't want to get caught messing up in front of him.

"I-i-if this is the bed you wanted you can have it, I swear it's okay by me! Heh... heh.."
    He looks at the other beds around him, and that's when he finds her again. The girl he met at the beginning, but something was wrong.
    N-nevermind that! You're in much greater danger here if you don't figure out why he has that sword!
    He redirects his attention to the fairy and the lightly-armored knight.

"I-I'm sorry... that was a little unprompted. Are you my roommates?"

Emotion: Nervous, Embarrased
    Mentions: A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity (Link + Proxi) twinkie twinkie (Shisari)

It was all fun and games poking at Cloud now it’s time to find his room. He picked up his ID and room key and was off sensing the boredom a bit overwhelming him, by now he’d be off at some dive bar in the front row at the show of the day. It was nearly more entertaining than sitting behind a desk stamping documents all day although Tseng would say it’s unbecoming of him as a president to neglect his work. It went in one ear and out the other. He located his room finally he dropped on the bed eventually noticing Rosalina. “ I didn’t know you were here.” He felt bad getting lost in his own thoughts to notice her and her Luma.

Although, he had never seen anything like it before. And he had seen it all. Luma is a bit too cute. Dark Star stood by the door like a guardian dog should though he posed no real threat yet only if he perceived Rufus to be in danger. He didn’t sense anything threatening about Rosalina and her Luma.

Forevermore Forevermore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back