• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Multi Para Longterm Search Doubling oc x cc

Beautifully x Mad

Hello all, I'm Mad. I've been doing about 12 years or so on and off. I'm 25+ and would at least like my partner to be over 18. I just have a few guidelines/expectations;
  • Typically I write 3+ paragraphs, per character, and can go upwards of around 8 or so. I'm not necessarily looking for novel type rps, but I do love detail and would like to find some partners who also do around 3 or more paragraphs.​
  • I'm good with any gender/pairing. Typically mine is m x f but I'm happy for the opportunity to branch out for your pairing.​
  • Ooc chat, while not necessary is preferred. I find it helps keep interest up plus it's nice to feel more like friends than a business transaction :)
  • I'm willing to try threads or pms. I do have discord but if anything I just prefer that for ooc chat. I'm open to possibly other places too so feel free to ask.​
  • I'm not really into 'winging it' so please don't come to me wanting this.​

Fandoms;
** = Craving
* = Kind of craving

**** Attack on Titan
Looking for a Levi

* Kingdom Hearts
Riku

*The 100
Bellamy

The Originals/Vampire Diaries
Klaus or Kol

Walking Dead
Daryl

American Horror Story

Final Fantasy 7 Remake

The Borgias (Showtime)

Game of Thrones

Demon Slayer (still super new to the series. So I'd rather do oc x oc for now)

Originals
I'm willing to take on a very limited amount of original rps. It might sound silly but I'm extremely new to it as I've only found my muse lasts with fandoms/fandom set worlds. But I do love fantasy, medieval, apocalyptic, and potentially dystopian (not sure I've ever done one before) type of settings.

*Mafia/mob/gang pairings
Werewolves
Vampire x witch/demon/human
Demon x witch/human​

Last edited:
American Horror Story?? I can dm you, if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back