• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom -ˋˏ Multi-Fandoms [ doubling // double up ONLY ]

FloraFaye

One Time Luck
2f1b0ccb863bb68c3679d8e18f1a8e1d.gif

-ˋˏ 05 - 27 - 2022 ˎˊ-
🥝 ︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶ 🍓

current obsessions ❤
Song - Circles - by Kira (ft. Gumi)
Manga - Futari de Koi wo suru Riyuu
Anime - Bungo Stray Dogs (rewatching)
Food - Chocolate Biscotti w/ Almonds

Hi! Please call me “ellie” // “flora”. My pronouns are She/Her, let me know your preferences right away. I’m a woman approaching her mid-twenties, who spends time buying way too many figurines. My schedules have lightened up recently and I’d love to get back into rping! Let me know if you’re interested!

ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ’ꜱ ᴅᴏᴜʙʟɪɴɢ?
I’ve found that newer rpers aren’t aware of this unique style! I’ll give a basic explanation for those who are curious. We’ll both be writing two parts pre one reply, a love interest [for your partner] and your own character [oc]. In return, you’ll receive the vice-versa. Simple, right? It helps explore our fictional crushes and leaves us both happy. If you have any further questions, ask away. I consider myself patient and totally don’t mind helping you learn the ropes.

• Scripts are fine[?], but I’m looking into more in-depth storytelling right now. For example, paragraph formatting and lengthy word count [roughly 200 - 800 on each side]. If you’re into something a little more quickie, ask beforehand. Otherwise, I’ll assume we’re going into a long-term partnership.
  • I prefer having our rp on either discord, email or google documents. It’s easier keeping track instead of losing it somewhere. I also like adding fancy formatting on occasion and places like rpnation don't offer that especially because I love matching aesthetics with our plots and what’s currently going on.
  • OOC is highly recommended, I love making new friends and connecting with other writers. It makes our rp more enjoyable and personal, y’know? Even chatting outside that is okay! Wanna show me pictures of pets? Cool! Do you like video games? Tell me about it!

ꜰᴀɴᴅᴏᴍꜱ
Attack on Titan
Danganronpa
Detroit: Become Human
Fire Emblem: Three Houses
FNAF: Security Breach
Manhwas [ ask me!! ]
Ouran High School Host Club
Otome Games [ ask me!! ]

ꜰʟᴀᴠᴏʀꜱ [Genres]

Inspired by song lyrics I associate with each category. It’s not required, but I’d appreciate you listing one [or multiple] in the email for classification on what you’re seeking.

“ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ'ᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱʜɪᴛᴛʏ” - angst
Billie Eilish - Happier Than Ever (Edit)

“ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ɪɴꜰɪɴɪᴛʏ” - soulmates
Jaymes Young - Infinity

“ꜱʜɪᴛ, ᴅᴀᴍɴᴇᴅ ɪꜰ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ” - darkfic
J.Cole - She Knows

“ʙᴀʙʏ, ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪᴅᴇ?” - fluff
THE ANXIETY - Meet Me At Our Spot

“ꜱᴇᴇᴋ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴏᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ ᴏɴᴇ ʙʏ ᴏɴᴇ” - mixed
Siouxxie - masquerade

Last edited:
welp if ever you see this and are still interested, I'd be down for a danganronpa rp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back