• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (Multi-Fandom) Vermintide

Elekta Kount

Da Warboss
For generations the skaven menace have plagued the Old World with it's filthy presence, but long had they concealed themselves from the world, burrowing underground and forming what they called te Underempire. Their, in the heart of the Underempire, sat the Council of Thirteen, Thirteen of the most devious ratmen to have ever lived, plotting and scheming.

Then, the End Times approched, and the Council launched an invasion of the surface world. They thought it was a bid for world, the thought the ratmen wanted to dominate the Empire, the world...

...They were wrong...

The invasion was only a mere distraction, to claim one last piece to the puzzle.

They had no intentions of ruling just the Old World...

...they wanted to rule the multi-verse...

Now, one man must gather the people of the multi-verse in order to fight this new menace that threatens them all. His name, was Victor Saltzpyre, a Witch Hunter, hell-bent on carrying out his mission: To purge and eradicate, once in for all, the vermintide.

Greetings, so this is my first time hosting a roleplaying thread on this website, though I am no stranger to GMing. Yes, this is a multi-fandom thread. The basic idea to it is that there's a group of multi-universes heroes lead by, who else? Victor Saltzpyre, on a quest to kill all the skaven(ratmen) from peeing all over the multiverse. In the process, they must travel from universe to universe to universe to kick the rats out of each universe. So basically a multi-universe pest controll.

But do not be fooled, these skaven are no ordinary rats. They thousends of millions of cannon fodder like foot soldier just ready to be thrown onto the enemy, and that's not including their techno-sourcery, gatling guns, gas firing mortars, disease ridden rats fanatics, ninja rats, giant gorrila rats on steroides, and just moving piles of rat flesh. The following video sums them up perfectly:

The plot will be a bit linear, rather then an open sandbox, with a series of objectives that the team will have to complete, all culmanating into a boss battle. However, each series of tasks is unique to each universe, as well as the boss fight. Not to mention, the ratmen will surly steal whatever technology avaliable in the universe and mutate it into a device of their own to use against you. However, the same is true the other way around.

So what do you say? Are you with us? In purging the vermintide? Or will you just roll over and get eaten by the onslaught of ratmen.

(Multi-Fandom) Vermintide CS
(Multi-Fandom) Vermintide OOC
(Multi-Fandom) Vermintide IC

Last edited:
I'll try to get the CS up by tomorrow moring, so just watch out for that.

Im allowing two characters from the get go, you can have more as we travel through the universes.

For now, start thinking about who you want to play as, try not to choose to op characters and keep in mind this may be more of an action oriented rp, as well as which universe you want our first stop to be.

Ill hold a poll later on which universe we will purge the ratmen from first, if i can figure out how to use make a poll...

I am claiming Vergil from DMC series along with Grand Admiral Thrown from Star Wars, as the admiral will be introduced much much later, when Ratmen end up in the Star Wars Galaxy

latest

> "highly-intelligent rats with guns."

not this again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back