• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Macabre

七転び八起き

BASIC INFORMATION

Hello, hello! I'm Macabre, and I'm a 21-year-old fella who's been RPing for upwards of ten years, now! I'm new to RPN, but not to 1x1s, and after a long spell of not having many RPs outside of a few group games I thought it'd be fun to work on some new threads with new people! I'm a big fan of lots of different types, styles, settings and plots, so I'm sure I probably have a little bit of everything for someone who's interested! When it comes to oc/oc content, I tend to primarily play with pre-made OCs out of a large roster that I've been developing for a very long time, but I have no qualms changing things up for specific settings or even making new characters every once in a while! A lot of my characters are more anime-esque, but again I can very readily tame them down for more realistic style RPs.

IMPORTANT NOTES

» I don't expect novels for replies, but please give me something to work with!
» OOC chatter is encouraged and enjoyed! I love making friends with all of my RP partners.
» Please don't hesitate to let me know if you ever want or need things changed up!
» My limits are your limits; please make clear with me if you have content that makes you uncomfortable.
» I ship characters based on their sexualities, and have no preference for platonic partners' genders.
» I almost exclusively play male characters.
» I don't rp oc/canon ships; platonic interactions are okay!
» Please be 18+, even if the RP is fluff. I'm a grown man and am uncomfortable interacting heavily with minors.
» I am chronically ill, so please understand if my replies are slow.

FANDOMS

Below are fandoms and geneal plot starters, ideas! I have characters I can play listed beside each fandom. A * next to it meants I have/am willing to do OC roleplays!

» Haikyuu!!*
Hinata, Suga, Atsumu, Kenma, Akaashi, Oikawa, Goshiki, Koganegawa, Fukunaga, Noya, Tendou​
» Kuroko no Basket*
Kuroko, Aomine, Hyuuga, Takao, Izuki, Kise​
» Megaman*
Rock, Forte, X, Zero, Copy X, Cyberelf X​
» idolish7*
Riku, Sogo, Iori, Momo, Yuki, Tenn, Gaku​
» Uta no Prince Sama*
Ai, Camus, Otoya, Syo, Ringo, Ranmaru​
» Fallout*
» The Elder Scrolls*

» Danganronpa*
Komaeda, Kokichi, Shuichi, Rantaro, Chihiro, Leon, Hinata, Naegi​
» Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters* (ygotas friendly)
Bakura, Ryou, Yuugi, Seto​
» Final Fantasy VII Compilation
Cloud, Zack​
» Pokemon*
Red, Gold, Silver, Black, N, Victor​
» number24*
Natsusa, Seiichirou, Ibuki, Ethan, Ikuto, Yasunari​
» No Guns Life*
Juzo, Tetsurou​

codedbycrucialstar

Last edited:
Hey! I would totally be open to roleplaying Pokemon with you! Lemme know if you’re interested. ✌🏻

I would love to start a roleplay with you! After looking at your non-fandom interests, I am particularly interested in:

» One character is reluctantly guiding another.

» A prince falls in love with an enemy guard.

I'm open to anything though and I love to collaborate on plot ideas!

Hello! Would be interested in doing a Utapri RP with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back