What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Multi-fandom search! | YGO, Haikyuu!!, DR, i7, UtaPri, MMX +

Sub Genres
Adventure, Anime, AU, Cyberpunk, Dystopian, Foreign, Horror, LGTBQ Friendly, Mystery, Platonic, Pokemon, Realistic, Romance, School, Slice of Life, Supernatural

Macabre

七転び八起き

BASIC INFORMATION

Hello, hello! I'm Macabre, and I'm a 21-year-old fella who's been RPing for upwards of ten years, now! I'm new to RPN, but not to 1x1s, and after a long spell of not having many RPs outside of a few group games I thought it'd be fun to work on some new threads with new people! I'm a big fan of lots of different types, styles, settings and plots, so I'm sure I probably have a little bit of everything for someone who's interested! When it comes to oc/oc content, I tend to primarily play with pre-made OCs out of a large roster that I've been developing for a very long time, but I have no qualms changing things up for specific settings or even making new characters every once in a while! A lot of my characters are more anime-esque, but again I can very readily tame them down for more realistic style RPs.

IMPORTANT NOTES

» I don't expect novels for replies, but please give me something to work with!
» OOC chatter is encouraged and enjoyed! I love making friends with all of my RP partners.
» Please don't hesitate to let me know if you ever want or need things changed up!
» My limits are your limits; please make clear with me if you have content that makes you uncomfortable.
» I ship characters based on their sexualities, and have no preference for platonic partners' genders.
» I almost exclusively play male characters.
» I don't rp oc/canon ships; platonic interactions are okay!
» Please be 18+, even if the RP is fluff. I'm a grown man and am uncomfortable interacting heavily with minors.
» I am chronically ill, so please understand if my replies are slow.

FANDOMS

Below are fandoms and geneal plot starters, ideas! I have characters I can play listed beside each fandom. A * next to it meants I have/am willing to do OC roleplays!

» Haikyuu!!*
Hinata, Suga, Atsumu, Kenma, Akaashi, Oikawa, Goshiki, Koganegawa, Fukunaga, Noya, Tendou​
» Kuroko no Basket*
Kuroko, Aomine, Hyuuga, Takao, Izuki, Kise​
» Megaman*
Rock, Forte, X, Zero, Copy X, Cyberelf X​
» idolish7*
Riku, Sogo, Iori, Momo, Yuki, Tenn, Gaku​
» Uta no Prince Sama*
Ai, Camus, Otoya, Syo, Ringo, Ranmaru​
» Fallout*
» The Elder Scrolls*

» Danganronpa*
Komaeda, Kokichi, Shuichi, Rantaro, Chihiro, Leon, Hinata, Naegi​
» Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters* (ygotas friendly)
Bakura, Ryou, Yuugi, Seto​
» Final Fantasy VII Compilation
Cloud, Zack​
» Pokemon*
Red, Gold, Silver, Black, N, Victor​
» number24*
Natsusa, Seiichirou, Ibuki, Ethan, Ikuto, Yasunari​
» No Guns Life*
Juzo, Tetsurou​

codedbycrucialstar

Last edited:

Cosmic-x-Huntress

I would love to start a roleplay with you! After looking at your non-fandom interests, I am particularly interested in:

» One character is reluctantly guiding another.

» A prince falls in love with an enemy guard.

I'm open to anything though and I love to collaborate on plot ideas!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)