• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Multi-Fandom Partner Searching! Always Open ★

ToastMalone

Nickelback
Heya! Thought I'd slide this in here for anyone interested. I don't really have many rules? But if anyone wants to add anything for any roleplays we do then that works with me. I guess this is just more of an information page except for a few things.

Writing Style!
I'll try to mirror the amount the other person writes. I just need something to work with when it comes to responses. I'm not too picky on grammar as I can tend to make a few typos myself here and there.

Little Things!
These are just little things I want to give a heads up for!
I enjoy OOC chats and if there are times where we can just chat about little things here and there then I'm totally down! It's not needed though. It just depends on what the other person says.
I end up drawing a lot and thinking of little headcanons based on roleplays I do. I'll definitely ask before drawing anything or making headcanons. These are just fun little things I like doing for roleplays and stuff.
I'm all for plotting out storylines! It's always really fun to think things through and play around with ideas we have.

Genres!
I range from all sorts of things. Romance, Angst, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Slice of Life, etc! Don't be afraid to ask more about this one. I'm also totally down for giving genre/scenario suggestions.

In Regards To Any Sort Of Interactions!
Shipping is not required in any of our roleplays! But, if we decide to do shipping then I work with M x F, M x M, and F x F. I also work with platonic and familiar interactions.

In Regards To Characters!
I can play both OCs and Canon characters. I can work with OC x Canon, Canon x Canon, and OC x OC.

In Regards To Doubling!
I can double and I'm willing to do so if it's required for our roleplay.

Fandoms!
Characters in parentheses are characters I have experience in. I'm willing to try more out though!

• Invader Zim (Dib, Zim, Gir)
  • Steven Universe (Spinel)
  • Hilda
  • Gravity Falls (Dipper)
  • Adventure Time
  • Pokemon (Sapphire)
  • Once Upon A Time
  • Danganronpa (Mikan)
  • Miraculous Ladybug
  • South Park (Stan, Kenny)

Fandom Ideas!
Invader Zim!

1. A plot that takes place on another fan made planet.
2. Regular shenanigans that could involve something simple and fun such as Zim coming up with a whacky new way to take over.
3. A plot that takes place on Irk whether this be before Zim gets sent to Earth, during Operation Impending Doom 1, Or after Zim gets sent to Earth.

Steven Universe!
1. A plot that takes place during the Great Gem War.
Hilda!
1. A plot off of fanmade creatures, and maybe a few new added locations.
2. Scout adventures! What would they find?

Gravity Falls!
1. A new mystery arises, or maybe even a new fan made evil steps up to the plate.
2. Something simple such as meeting new creatures and investigating myths.

Adventure Time
1. A plot during the Great Mushroom War.
2. Having to go on a quest for someone, shenanigans and what not ensue.
3. Just overall wanting to explore Ooo, what could be out there?

Pokemon!
1. Possibly AU Rivals taking on the gym challenge?
2. Pokemon tournament focused plot.
3. Maybe having to deal with an evil team, this could be any of the canon ones or fan made.

Once Upon A Time
1. A plot that could take place in one of the more magical lands, or characters just wanting to explore outside of Storybrooke.
Danganronpa!
1. Fan made killing game au?
2. Maybe a plot that takes place before the killing games? Maybe even during the time with the remnants of despair!

Miraculous Ladybug!
1. More people getting akumatized?

And if any of you have any other plot ideas for any of these fandom roleplays then I'd love to hear them as well! These are just a few that I have in mind from the get-go for anyone interested. These can include both ocs and canons!

In Regards To OCs!
I really do adore OC roleplays so, if you're interested in this one I can totally send in a list of ideas based on our ocs and their personalities!

So yeah! That's about it for right now. If you're interest you can either drop a comment down below or send me a pm!

Last edited:
Danganronpa or Pokemon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back