• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Multi-Fandom Interest Check! (My very first one so plesse dont judge!!!)

Tikidy-Tokidy

Bunnies are cute!!
Hello there other human beings! 👋😁 My name is Abigail, and this is my first day on this website! I heard lots of amazing things about this website, so I came here! 😀I've been roleplaying on Amino for a few years now, so I'm no stranger to it by the way. I hope that as you read you find a fandom of mine you like also and we can roleplay together!😊

My roleplay information:

Writing Length: Semi-Advanced literate. For example, I'd like to write 2 Para minimum but if you're also detailed writer we can go from 4-8 also!

Writing POV: I'm perfectly okay with you using first or third POV, but I'd like to use third POV for my responses. For your responses feel free to use first or third POV!😁

Extra about my writing and responses: I prefer not to use asterisks or dashes! I apologize, it's just not the way I role.😅

Triggers I have: So I do have a few triggers that I do not want to get, well, triggered in the roleplay. These triggers are: heavy angst, suicide, self harm, and eating disorders. Sorry if these make roleplaying with me seem less interesting...😅

My response times: Since I'm new to this website and since I'm a busy person in real life my responses might not always be very consistent, apologies! 😅😅😅

Pairings I'm okay with: I'll roleplay any Gender pairing, I'm LGTBQA+ friendly if you'd like to do a non-straight ship, but I also ship lots of straight ships so I'm okay to roleplay them too! However, I'm not very fond of OCs, sorry! I'm more of a CanonxCanon type gal myself. Also, if we do a MxF roleplay I'd like to be the female please! 😊

My fandoms:
I listed all of my fandoms in alphabetical order, and put whether I'm craving them or not. I also listed characters that I'm able to play from the fandom! Please keep in mind though that even though I'm able to play that character that it doesn't mean you can't! I've had a lot of people confuse that, just please know that as long as it makes a legal ship to roleplay that I don't mind who you roleplay as! I will also put next to the fandom name how caught up I am on it!😀

Assassination Classroom (I've watched the entire anime plus read the whole manga! I've also watched the movie of it!)
●Rio Nakamura
●Irina Jelavić
●Koro-Sensei
●Yuma Isogai

Danganronpa The Animation (I've watched the whole season of it! I'm also watching the animation of despair arc on funimation!)
●Makoto Naegi
●Kyoko Kirigiri
●Celestia Ludenburg aka Taeko Yasuhiro
●Chihiro Fujisaki and her AI Alter Ego
●Toko Fukawa and her Genocider Syo half
●Monokuma as a human or as his normal robot self being controlled by Junko
●Sayaka Maizono
●Hifumi Yamada

(Craving!!) Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc (I've played through the entire game!)
●Makoto Naegi
●Kyoko Kirigiri
●Celestia Ludenburg aka Taeko Yasuhiro
●Chihiro Fujisaki and her AI Alter Ego
●Toko Fukawa and her Genocider Syo half
●Monokuma as a human or as his normal robot self being controlled by Junko
●Sayaka Maizono
●Hifumi Yamada

Danganronpa Goodbye Despair (I've played through the entire game!)
●Nagito Komaeda
●Sonia Nevermind
●Hiyoko Saionji
●Monokuma as a human or his regular robot self
●Usami (Monomi? I never know what to call her 😂) as a human or her regular robot self

(Craving!!) Gravity Falls (I've watched the whole show and have read some of the published conic versions of it! I am also familiar with reverse falls, though sadly, it's not something I think I'd be able to roleplay, apologies! 😅)
●Mabel Pines

(Craving!!) Hazbin Hotel (I've watched the pilot episode and the addict music video!)
●Angel Dust
●Alastor
●Nifty
●Husk

Ouron Highschool Host Club (I've watched the whole show!)
●Tamaki Suoh
●Mitsukuni Haninozuka
●Kaoru Hitachiin

Those are the fandoms that I'm in! If you'd like to roleplay I'd appreciate you giving me a direct message, I'm still getting the hang of how commenting works on here! Thank you!😁😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back