• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Multi fandom Interest check! [Always Open & Updated]

I would love to do a greek myth rp
But I also like your Black Butler rp, would love to give it a try if we can double up I have a lot of ocs

I am still adding plot ideas and keeping this open. If I need to make another thread later down the road I will do so ^.^

.Phantom. .Phantom.

Hi there. I’m new to the site but I’m in love with Greek mythology and most of your non-anime fandoms. How you feel about role playing with me? You seem really cool and I love what I’ve seen of your writing style.

.Phantom. .Phantom.

Hi there. I’m new to the site but I’m in love with Greek mythology and most of your non-anime fandoms. How you feel about role playing with me? You seem really cool and I love what I’ve seen of your writing style.

Hello!

I'd love to roleplay with you! I have a lot of Greek Mythology RPs in the works, so I'd prefer to stray away from that right now, but if the idea is interesting enough I'd be willing to RP it! I appreciate the compliment about my writing style, that means a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back