• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Multi fandom Interest check! [Always Open & Updated]

.Phantom.

Official Fairy Tail Wizard
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello!

Since this is getting more responses than I originally assumed, I figure I should introduce myself! My name is Phantom, but feel free to call me Phan, Phanny, or just Phantom. I am fairly new to RPNation as one of the transfers from FeralFront, but I was rping since 2012 when FF was still WCRPG. I can roleplay at all levels, though I tend to find one-liners difficult to keep a muse up for, and 6+ paragraphs often feels like I'm dragging on and I feel as though it's difficult for the RP to progress when you're constantly trying to reply to a novel.

So here are some things you may want to know!

1. I prefer to stay away from one-liners. 1-4 paragraphs is enough for me.

2. I'm not overly picky about grammar and spelling, but for the love of all things good, use proper punctuation and capitalize when you need to. If you're the type who prefers to type in all lower case due to a fancy post or the aesthetic, that's a different story. But when a sentence looks akin to, "He sed that i was the 1 who did it but im not bobby," it is a little frustrating.

3. I will roleplay any pairing. MxM, MxF, FxF, MxNB, NBxF, etc. (This list could go on forever)

4. I will also roleplay platonic-only plots if you'd prefer

5. I don't mind CanonxCanon, CanonxOC, OcxOc, etc. for pairings either.

6. I'm not afraid to double up or play multiple NPCs, etc. I do, however, have an issue with doubling up and not getting the same in response in terms of replies. For example, if you're consistently typing 3-4 paragraphs for your preferred Oc/character and I match that, but then you type 1 paragraph in turn for mine while I match your 3-4 for you, we will have a problem. Doubling is doubling. If you wanted only one, state that from the beginning.

7. My activity largely ranges. I can be on 24/7 for a week and then be gone for two. PLEASE be patient with me.

I am going to be keeping my plot ideas updated. Feel free to PM me directly about a plot you're interested in.

A list of fandoms I have been DYING to rp:

// This is a trainwreck allow me to re-organize my thoughts

Fairy Tail x BNHA Crossover
This will require multiple canon characters to be played on both sides. Ocs can be incorporated.

I think it maybe easiest if we start this off at the beginning of the BNHA world, or right before the events of the series when Midoriya is just entering U.A. and we can toy with the canon events as we please.

Fairy Tail's Strongest team finds themselves in the strange world of Boku no Hero Academia. Their magic is still in tact, but they have no knowledge of how to get home after one of Lucy's spirit's plead for their help in the Spirit World, only for them to go through the wrong gate that shouldn't have existed to begin with. The wizards find themselves quickly figuring out the ways of the world, and getting themselves into trouble with the Hero Society, with their out of control "quirks". However, them being sent to the world of BNHA was far from an accident. Years ago a wizard named "Lorine" fled from Fairy Tail's universe into Boku no Hero, becoming the villain they all know as All For One. His "quirk" Copy was his only magical ability, so it is unknown how he was able to transport himself to BNHA. However, it is now Fairy Tail's mission to find him and put an end to his terror.

Ever the quick thinker, Erza Scarlet finds the Hero Commission, informing them of what had transpired. She is level-headed and asks for their assistance while they attempt to find a way back home. They agree under the condition that the wizards 'adapt' to their society in the mean time. Erza agreeing to help the Hero Commission while Wendy gets enrolled in U.A last minute, in the belief that a child should receive an education. Natsu, Gray and Lucy get thrown into working at different hero agencies. Natsu, of course, is thrown with Endeavor's agency, Lucy goes with Best Jeanist, and Gray is thrown with Ryuko. Though told to keep their identities secret, the Fairy Tail Team can hardly manage to hide their overwhelming abilities.

At U.A. Wendy finds it difficult to explain her Sky Dragon Slayer magic as a "quirk". She is capable of both offensive and defensive magic, among healing. Though she'd prefer to help Recovery Girl, she often finds herself aiding fellow classmate Izuku Midoriya as a support as well to heal broken bones that he may have back to normal without the same worries that Recovery Girl had, causing her to get lectured for not allowing him to learn his lesson. She is also an extremely capable fighter with her magic, but is hardly able to fight without it, something she learns with the help of her fellow classmates. When tasked with finding a 'special move' she reveals her Dragon Force form.

While Lucy has little issues with the way that this world of Quirks operates, there is one thing the strongest team of Fairy Tail can say is difficult: none of them know how to follow rules that strictly regulate the use of their magical abilities. To top it off, Erza Scarlet quickly begins to build a reputation as a 'Pro Hero' under the name "Titania", despite her total disregard for rules about regulating her magical abilities. Still able to access her spatial magic and her re-quip, her "quirk" remains a mystery to the human population.

WIP

Worse, in an attempt to bring them back home, some of the Heroes at U.A get forced into the land of Magnolia.

The idea behind this is just to have fun with the Fairy Tail members in BNHA. Maybe some crackships could erupt. I have a few that I myself thought would be super interesting dynamics to look into!
Crackship ideas:
1. Wendy x anyone from Class 1-A (though I think it would be super cute to see any of the 1-A boys, I thought maybe Wendy and someone like Shoto or Kirishima would be cute)
2. Erza x Keigo
3. (Not gonna lie I think it'd be really funny to watch a Natsu x Lucy x Dabi thing because Natsu would just eat his flames so she'd probably be kidnapped)
Valentine's Day. Cupid's favorite holiday by far is the day of love. A minor holiday in comparison to, say, Christmas or Easter, but still a holiday to be enjoyed. But what happens when remnants of Pitch's nightmares begin to wreck the holiday of love? When even the purest of hearts who hold love and romance begin to feel disgust at the very thing they used to love?

I'd like to have a Jack x OC for this, if you'd be willing to play Jack.
I'd like to get better at my writing for these lovely characters, so I'll play any of the canon characters for the MM plots.

Yoosung: We can either have it be following one of the already set route or some kind of AU or something. I'd like to explore either a cute plot or something with his Yandere tendencies. I don't really have an in between for this.
Zen: I'd like to explore more with his rising fame and the difficulties that he and your OC will face. Maybe even something as he starts to get more money and rising in fame, perhaps after he agrees to work with Jumin's company?
Jaehee: Depending on the ending/route we wanna take for Jaehee, we could explore a friendship route or a romantic route. This, I feel, would be quite interesting. I have a few ideas for both.
Jumin: I'd like to explore Jumin's possessiveness more. Either getting worse, or as he tries to work through it. I'd also like to explore how awkward it will be for Jumin to really understand and accept his feelings on certain things, especially considering meeting MC is kind of when he truly opens up to understand.
Saeyoung: I think any kind of RP with our favorite God707 would be fun. I high-key relate to him and so he would be the easiest for me to RP (meaning I can and will do him, but I'd prefer to challenge myself with the others). I want something angsty for him, because he definitely has a lot to work through and they kind of brush it all away despite trying to make it better.

As far as V and Saeran go, I cannot play them yet as I haven't played their routes. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I have multiple ideas for this so:
* means it's a canon plot idea without OCs
** means it has Oc and canon characters

Characters involved: Hawks/Keigo Takami & OC
Doubling: Yes, always if you have an idea!

Being an underground hero was far from what Hina had ever imagined. Though she has known the Hero Commission was mysterious, she'd never understood how crooked they were. The things they covered up. What they hid. As an underground Pro Hero, Hina is a thief. She is sent in on dangerous retrieval missions in attempts to thwart plans and keep those in the Hero Commission in control. Any evidence against them and what they actually do? Hidden. The things that happened with Endeavor and any evidence of his past? She knows it all. And she's sworn to secrecy. Even so, it's none of her concern. Being apathetic makes her perfect for the job. The issue with being an underground hero didn't come to be until she was assigned to be in charge of the information undercover Pro Hero Hawks was gathering on the League of Villains. It got worse when the Hero Commission began to become concerned that Hawks was lying to them about information, getting too close with the LOV. They send Hina in to win over the villains and to keep an eye on Hawks. It was bad enough having to sneak around and meet up with him discreetly for information purposes, but now she had to pretend to be a villain? But she had no choice: the Commission threatened her twin brother, a rising Pro Hero.

(This is with the idea that the Commission is a crooked government. I have a few ideas to toy with on this and I would be happy to incorporate any OC you would like!)

IDEAS:
1. Though initially worried about Hawks betraying them, as time goes on Hina seems more likely to be the one to betray the Hero Commission due to her apathetic nature and lack of concern overall. The reason she listens is due to the threat against her twin brother, whom she cares deeply for. But as she learns more and more of what the Villains are aiming for, and the more the Commission threatens Hiro, the more likely it looks that Hina will turn. But what will happen if by that time, she and Hawks created a deep friendship?
2. Hina surprisingly makes friends with one of the villains (whether it be a canon charrie or an OC you want) and causes a conflict in her duties.
3. As a villain, Hina steals information from the Heroes and the Commission for the villains and vice versa, giving her a large amount of knowledge of the truth.

I have an idea about the society in this so it'd be obviously slightly AU.

Angel Heart is a nonbinary future Pro Hero. They have a unique quirk that allows them to pacify their enemies and heal some of their pain and trauma, though in turn they take it on for themselves. As time goes on, they get worse and worse as they struggle with the pressure of becoming a Pro Hero while attempting to handle all of the pain and torment that those they saved had been put through. They meet (your character) who becomes like a rock to them.

(- this one isn't completely thought out yet, Angel Heart is just a minor OC of mine and I love them so I'd like to create a story for them!)

This one is a little different so bear with me!
Characters: All of the canon characters, Your OC, my OC (s)
Doubling: Yes! In fact I highly encourage it for this one, have someone you simp for? ;)

(Your character) is a fan of BNHA in our world, but somehow gets brought to the world of quirks and Pro Heroes. Little do they know it was a Pro Hero named Universe who had brought (your character) to this one, for a certain purpose. The prevent the Eternal Hero: Infiniti from becoming a villain and destroying their world as they knew it. Another Pro Hero, Sight, predicted that Infiniti would become a villain and destroy their hero society and send the world spiraling into chaos and the only one who could prevent that is (your character), whom knows a lot about the storyline and characters. Though there are also things (your character) doesn't know. However, when rumor starts to spread about a person suddenly showing up with more knowledge about everything than they should, the LOV and the Hero Commission both race to fight over (your character) as well as trying to persuade Infiniti to be on their side.

This whole plotline goes on the assumption that your character would either come in as a Hero or a Hero Student. They can become a villain if you want. They can have whatever quirk you want, though many people assume it's the ability to predict the future at first because of how much they know.

A few things:
1. The reason Infiniti is a threat is nothing more than the fact that she is immortal in every way possible and her body will crystalize if she gets too many serious injuries. (If you have seen Yona of the Dawn, reference Zeno) She has a tragic backstory that caused her to sympathize with villains while wanting to become a hero to help people. Her quirk makes her gullible and emotionally unstable, though, meaning she is easy to persuade.
2. Unknown to the Hero Commission, Infiniti's first love is Touya Todoroki. She is aware of his identity as Dabi but chooses not to do anything because she is not over him, which is a major reason why she would become a villain, if he realized those feelings were still there and used that to his advantage, plus her immortality which is only known to very few, and will likely not be revealed to (your character) until later.
3. I have a basic idea for your OC in this, but they belong to you so I tried not to throw in too many idea or details so you can fill it in and we can discuss it! :)

Coming Soon

General Themes
Magical Warfare -
Magic has been all but extinct. There are witches who can use small amounts of magic through traditional objects such as crystals, sage, and other small spells, but they no longer hold any real threat to the royal families, and have been co-existing peacefully for years. This has allowed the common people to feel much more at ease around those who still use magic in small amounts, and witch hunts are no longer around. Magical creatures still exist, dragons and ogres, elves and the fae. All of them have their own little territories that humans refuse to enter. Their legends too terrifying to try. That is, until the Great War began. A bloodbath in itself, a world of chaos and violence. The belief that everything they know will come crashing down at the hands of these magical beings, who believe the humans have stolen their sacred relic. Tension rises in all of the surrounding kingdoms, some choosing to surrender to the beings and others declaring war. The Kingdom of Wynnik, however, has yet to make a decision. And everything changes when a stranger appears out of thin air wearing strange clothing with knowledge of a world much different than theirs. A world without magic, despite this person very clearly showing the shocking signs of being the only person alive to have magic within their body.
General plot idea: The villain kidnaps the hero. Instead of the hero turning the villain good, the villain shows the hero why they're indeed, wrong.

Dance with the Devil - The war against demons is a constant battle. One that is unknown to the humans, who live in blissful ignorance of the horrible truth. Possessions, murders, insanity, all of these things are the result of the demonic forces unseen by the mundane eye. They have their own hierarchy. Their own armies. They all fall under the True Ruler, their absolute King, the most famous of evils, Lucifer. He had his demons planning their war strategies against the angels, their plans for gaining more human souls to torment, and to use their souls for more power. Making more deals with the desperate filth that God had created. Just when the war seemed to be turning in his favor, less humans than ever believed in his old man, more sinners littered the Earth than ever in the history of times... some naïve human summons him. Their purpose wasn't necessarily to summon a demon, seeing as Lucifer himself is a fallen angel, but that left for the question of why a human would summon an angel in the first place.

This means I don't have interest in it currently
This means I have high interest
This means I have the most interest

List of fandoms I belong to:

- Fairy Tail (more specifically the BNHAxFairy Tail Crossover)
- Black Butler
- BNHA
- BNA
- Seven Deadly Sins
- Mystic Messenger
- Soul Eater
- Attack on Titan
- Trigun

- Toilet-bound Hanako-kun
- Hyouka
- Blood Lad
- Durarara
- Blue Exorcist
-
Yona of the Dawn
-

- Power Rangers
- Supernatural
- Arrow
- The Flash

- Sherlock
- Criminal Minds
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Sonic The Hedgehog

- Percy Jackson
- A Court of Thorns and Roses
- Throne of Glass
- The Mortal Instruments (not the "Shadowhunters" television show - I don't touch that)
- The Phantom Stallion

*I will constantly be updating this thread with plot ideas and interest as I get the interest!*

Last edited:
What your idea for Power Rangers?

So I was thinking of something a little more altered than your usual Power Rangers stories. The Rangers would be completely new and it would mostly focus on the aspect of learning how to become a ranger. For example, there already being a set of rangers but the next generation were brought in to train under them, and have to go through training exercises and such. But halfway through their training, their mentors and current Rangers would befall a tragic incident (whether they die or get kidnapped or disappear, etc.) and they have to step up to the mantle and figure out how to keep going. I was also thinking it'd be sort of like Power Rangers Samurai, where it's more of a modern setting, but the training is not. They all live in the same training facility, etc. Each would have their own skill. Instead of Dinosaurs and the Wildlife and Elements, their Zords and spirits would be a mythical creature (such as a Manticore or a Gryffin or something). It is not an entirely fleshed out idea, but I absolutely love Power Rangers and have always wanted to do a roleplay with them. Usually I've joined Group RPs for it and they die out or lost track of the plot.

What are you looking for on arrow?

I'm pretty much okay with anything, but I was actually hoping to explore the possibility of the relationship that Oliver would have with his child if he realized he had one back in season 2, when everything was falling apart and going wrong. That was my main idea. If you have others, I'm also open to those as well. I love the show!

im up for Among Us! it's my biggest hyperfixation rn and i made up my own impostor lore to go off of C:

I'm pretty much okay with anything, but I was actually hoping to explore the possibility of the relationship that Oliver would have with his child if he realized he had one back in season 2, when everything was falling apart and going wrong. That was my main idea. If you have others, I'm also open to those as well. I love the show!
I will send a pm

I'd like to know more about your PJO/Greek Gods idea.

I warn you, I love PJO, but really I think I adore PJO because I love Greek mythology. I have several ideas for it, but they're all vaguely thought out since I hate putting time and effort into plot ideas for them to never come to fruition.

1. One of the minor gods/goddesses want to become more known/popular. They use (character) to help them do this, except (character) is extremely bad at it and it often leads to more problems than successful new followers.
2. Modern day gods/goddesses roam the Earth, with a school specifically for the Demigods. Sometimes the gods appear as a professor to brag about themselves, others it's someone like Chiron. (this has no plot, just the vague idea)
3. This one isn't really a thought out plot either, but I really adore the Hades lore, and think it'd be really cool to do something with Hades. I think he is a really interesting god.

I warn you, I love PJO, but really I think I adore PJO because I love Greek mythology. I have several ideas for it, but they're all vaguely thought out since I hate putting time and effort into plot ideas for them to never come to fruition.

1. One of the minor gods/goddesses want to become more known/popular. They use (character) to help them do this, except (character) is extremely bad at it and it often leads to more problems than successful new followers.
2. Modern day gods/goddesses roam the Earth, with a school specifically for the Demigods. Sometimes the gods appear as a professor to brag about themselves, others it's someone like Chiron. (this has no plot, just the vague idea)
3. This one isn't really a thought out plot either, but I really adore the Hades lore, and think it'd be really cool to do something with Hades. I think he is a really interesting god.

Hmm...these are interesting plots. I am very wanting to do any of these. :3

My idea for Toilet-Bound Hanako-Kun has some spoilers from the manga. If you've read it then I would be happy to talk about it. If not, I wouldn't want to spoil anything! :)
Ah its fine, I'm not much of a manga guy

hi there! i love greek mythology and have a few plots in mind regarding that if you're interested. also! i am currently getting into yona of the dawn and LOVE it. i just finished the anime and am waiting a little bit to read the manga. i would love to geek out and possibly roleplay it!

hi there! i love greek mythology and have a few plots in mind regarding that if you're interested. also! i am currently getting into yona of the dawn and LOVE it. i just finished the anime and am waiting a little bit to read the manga. i would love to geek out and possibly roleplay it!

Please PM ALL OF YOUR IDEAS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back