• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Multi fandom Interest check! [Always Open & Updated]

Hello!

I'd love to roleplay with you! I have a lot of Greek Mythology RPs in the works, so I'd prefer to stray away from that right now, but if the idea is interesting enough I'd be willing to RP it! I appreciate the compliment about my writing style, that means a lot!
I learned about the tale of Icarus and I was inspired. I wanted to play a more timid reincarnation of him, trying to live in the real world. He’s terrified of heights and sunlight, as well as birds. He’s very humble but very anxious and overall just looks like a shaky leaf. So, what do you think?

I learned about the tale of Icarus and I was inspired. I wanted to play a more timid reincarnation of him, trying to live in the real world. He’s terrified of heights and sunlight, as well as birds. He’s very humble but very anxious and overall just looks like a shaky leaf. So, what do you think?

I think I remember his tale! Is his the one with the invention and the window? I may need to re-read his tale but that does sound interesting, a reincarnation AU.

I think I remember his tale! Is his the one with the invention and the window? I may need to re-read his tale but that does sound interesting, a reincarnation AU.
He and his father Daedalus made wings out of feathers and wax so they could fly away from Crete. Icarus flew too close to the sun and his wings melted. He fell to the ground and died.

He and his father Daedalus made wings out of feathers and wax so they could fly away from Crete. Icarus flew too close to the sun and his wings melted. He fell to the ground and died.

I'd love to talk more about the idea for a modern reincarnation (I do remember his tale!) please DM me so we can talk about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back