What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Multi fandom Interest check! [Always Open & Updated]

Sub Genres
Adventure, Anime, AU, Dystopian, Mystery, Platonic, Realistic, Romance, School, Slice of Life, Super Powers, Supernatural, Zombies

.Phantom.

Official Fairy Tail Wizard
Hello!

Since this is getting more responses than I originally assumed, I figure I should introduce myself! My name is Phantom, but feel free to call me Phan, Phanny, or just Phantom. I am fairly new to RPNation as one of the transfers from FeralFront, but I was rping since 2012 when FF was still WCRPG. I can roleplay at all levels, though I tend to find one-liners difficult to keep a muse up for, and 6+ paragraphs often feels like I'm dragging on and I feel as though it's difficult for the RP to progress when you're constantly trying to reply to a novel.

So here are some things you may want to know!

1. I prefer to stay away from one-liners. 1-4 paragraphs is enough for me.
2. I'm not overly picky about grammar and spelling, but for the love of all things good, use proper punctuation and capitalize when you need to. If you're the type who prefers to type in all lower case due to a fancy post or the aesthetic, that's a different story. But when a sentence looks akin to, "He said that i was the one who did it but I'm not bobby," it is a little frustrating.
3. I will roleplay any pairing. MxM, MxF, FxF, MxNB, NBxF, etc. (This list could go on forever)
4. I will also roleplay platonic-only plots if you'd prefer
5. I don't mind CanonxCanon, CanonxOC, OcxOc, etc. for pairings either.
6. I'm not afraid to double up or play multiple NPCs, etc. I do, however, have an issue with doubling up and not getting the same in response in terms of replies. For example, if you're consistently typing 3-4 paragraphs for your preferred Oc/character and I match that, but then you type 1 paragraph in turn for mine while I match your 3-4 for you, we will have a problem. Doubling is doubling. If you wanted only one, state that from the beginning.

I am going to be keeping my plot ideas updated. Feel free to PM me directly about a plot you're interested in.

A list of fandoms I have been DYING to rp:

Warning: THIS PLOT CONTAINS SPOILERS FROM THE MANGA. IF YOU ARE NO CAUGHT UP OR PLAN ON READING DO NOT CONTINUE.

He knew the entire time that she had to die. From the day she knocked on his bathroom stall, he knew her fate. What he hadn't known, was how attached he was going to be to her. This plot follows after Chapter 71... the idea that Yashiro Nene held Hanako as he disappeared. However, they are bonded by the mermaid's curse. With Hanako gone, the Mermaid returns to collect Yashiro once again. Despite what Hanako thought he had achieved, Yashiro's attachment to Hanako through the bond of the mermaid did not allow his plan to come to fruition. Yashiro will learn more about Hanako and his past through his brother, Tsukasa, by striking a deal with him in order to get Hanako back.

This will be a very dark plot. If you are not comfortable with dark themes, do NOT ask me about it.
The idea behind this is to explore the reason Undertaker is no longer a Grim Reaper. My OC is a young Noblewoman who leaves home in search of answers. When she was around 10 years old she was supposed to die, but she did not. This goes to say the stitches that mark Undertaker's body are the very ones that she'd received the night she was to die. Undertaker prevented this. She would like to know why, several years down the road. She had little to no memory of the "miracle" her family claimed it to be. Her miracle has been deemed an act of God, and she's been given the title of "Blessed Child" by the Nobles, who are attempting to marry her off the Edward Midford.

Long story short, she runs away from home to discover exactly why she is alive, when she believes that she should have been dead. She finds herself in London, having been pointed in the direction of Undertaker during the Jack the Ripper case.
Fairy Tail x BNHA Crossover
This will require multiple canon characters to be played on both sides. Ocs can be incorportated.

Fairy Tail's Strongest team finds themselves in the strange world of Boku no Hero Academia. Their magic is still in tact, but they have no knowledge of how to get home after one of Lucy's spirit's plead for their help in the Spirit World, only for them to go through the wrong gate that shouldn't have existed to begin with. The wizards find themselves quickly figuring out the ways of the world, and getting themselves into trouble with the Hero Society, with their out of control "quirks".
Valentine's Day. Cupid's favorite holiday by far is the day of love. A minor holiday in comparison to, say, Christmas or Easter, but still a holiday to be enjoyed. But what happens when remnants of Pitch's nightmares begin to wreck the holiday of love? When even the purest of hearts who hold love and romance begin to feel disgust at the very thing they used to love?

I'd like to have a Jack x OC for this, if you'd be willing to play Jack.
I'd like to get better at my writing for these lovely characters, so I'll play any of the canon characters for the MM plots.

Yoosung: We can either have it be following one of the already set route or some kind of AU or something. I'd like to explore either a cute plot or something with his Yandere tendencies. I don't really have an in between for this.
Zen: I'd like to explore more with his rising fame and the difficulties that he and your OC will face. Maybe even something as he starts to get more money and rising in fame, perhaps after he agrees to work with Jumin's company?
Jaehee: Depending on the ending/route we wanna take for Jaehee, we could explore a friendship route or a romantic route. This, I feel, would be quite interesting. I have a few ideas for both.
Jumin: I'd like to explore Jumin's possessiveness more. Either getting worse, or as he tries to work through it. I'd also like to explore how awkward it will be for Jumin to really understand and accept his feelings on certain things, especially considering meeting MC is kind of when he truly opens up to understand.
Saeyoung: I think any kind of RP with our favorite God707 would be fun. I high-key relate to him and so he would be the easiest for me to RP (meaning I can and will do him, but I'd prefer to challenge myself with the others). I want something angsty for him, because he definitely has a lot to work through and they kind of brush it all away despite trying to make it better.
As far as V and Saeran go, I cannot play them yet as I haven't played their routes. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Coming soon

General Themes
Thief/Rebel and Royal -
In the Kingdom of Aerealia, the life of the royal seems perfect. And it is. They have everything that they could ever want. It's just their luck that they get tricked by a thief and their comrades, being held hostage at the base of a rebel camp. It is here that they realize everything in their Kingdom is not what it seems, and some darker force is playing puppet master with their father, the King, and secretly ruling and running the Kingdom into the ground while the royal is blissfully unaware (my thoughts are that an obsessed fan of the royal is trying to make things perfect for their love, etc.). The Rebel/Thief is a former royal of another kingdom whose family fell for the same trick, taught to the darker force by the same person, one whom the rebel is hunting down. The royal themselves are only a way to get the attention of the fan, and nothing more. The royal is treated well among the rebel camp, while the leader (the Rebel/Thief) makes bold declarations and threats against the royal. [this has several subplot ideas/plottiwst ideas]

Magical Warfare -
Magic has been all but extinct. There are witches who can use small amounts of magic through traditional objects such as crystals, sage, and other small spells, but they no longer hold any real threat to the royal families, and have been co-existing peacefully for years. This has allowed the common people to feel much more at ease around those who still use magic in small amounts, and witch hunts are no longer around. Magical creatures still exist, dragons and ogres, elves and the fae. All of them have their own little territories that humans refuse to enter. Their legends too terrifying to try. That is, until the Great War began. A bloodbath in itself, a world of chaos and violence. The belief that everything they know will come crashing down at the hands of these magical beings, who believe the humans have stolen their sacred relic. Tension rises in all of the surrounding kingdoms, some choosing to surrender to the beings and others declaring war. The Kingdom of Wynnik, however, has yet to make a decision. And everything changes when a stranger appears out of thin air wearing strange clothing with knowledge of a world much different than theirs. A world without magic, despite this person very clearly showing the shocking signs of being the only person alive to have magic within their body.
General plot idea: The villain kidnaps the hero. Instead of the hero turning the villain good, the villain shows the hero why they're indeed, wrong.

Dance with the Devil - The war against demons is a constant battle. One that is unknown to the humans, who live in blissful ignorance of the horrible truth. Possessions, murders, insanity, all of these things are the result of the demonic forces unseen by the mundane eye. They have their own hierarchy. Their own armies. They all fall under the True Ruler, their absolute King, the most famous of evils, Lucifer. He had his demons planning their war strategies against the angels, their plans for gaining more human souls to torment, and to use their souls for more power. Making more deals with the desperate filth that God had created. Just when the war seemed to be turning in his favor, less humans than ever believed in his old man, more sinners littered the Earth than ever in the history of times... some naïve human summons him. Their purpose wasn't necessarily to summon a demon, seeing as Lucifer himself is a fallen angel, but that left for the question of why a human would summon an angel in the first place.

List of fandoms I belong to:
- Fairy Tail
- Black Butler
- BNHA
- BNA
- Seven Deadly Sins
- Mystic Messenger
- Soul Eater
- Attack on Titan
- Trigun
- Toilet-bound Hanako-kun
- Hyouka
- Blood Lad
- Durarara
- Blue Exorcist

- Power Rangers
- Supernatural
- Arrow
- The Flash
- Sherlock
- Criminal Minds
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

- Percy Jackson
- A Court of Thorns and Roses
- Throne of Glass
- The Mortal Instruments (not the "Shadowhunters" television show - I don't touch that)
- The Phantom Stallion

*I will constantly be updating this thread with plot ideas and interest as I get the interest!*

Last edited:

.Phantom.

What your idea for Power Rangers?
So I was thinking of something a little more altered than your usual Power Rangers stories. The Rangers would be completely new and it would mostly focus on the aspect of learning how to become a ranger. For example, there already being a set of rangers but the next generation were brought in to train under them, and have to go through training exercises and such. But halfway through their training, their mentors and current Rangers would befall a tragic incident (whether they die or get kidnapped or disappear, etc.) and they have to step up to the mantle and figure out how to keep going. I was also thinking it'd be sort of like Power Rangers Samurai, where it's more of a modern setting, but the training is not. They all live in the same training facility, etc. Each would have their own skill. Instead of Dinosaurs and the Wildlife and Elements, their Zords and spirits would be a mythical creature (such as a Manticore or a Gryffin or something). It is not an entirely fleshed out idea, but I absolutely love Power Rangers and have always wanted to do a roleplay with them. Usually I've joined Group RPs for it and they die out or lost track of the plot.

.Phantom.

What are you looking for on arrow?
I'm pretty much okay with anything, but I was actually hoping to explore the possibility of the relationship that Oliver would have with his child if he realized he had one back in season 2, when everything was falling apart and going wrong. That was my main idea. If you have others, I'm also open to those as well. I love the show!

Miasmith17

Archer of justice
I'm pretty much okay with anything, but I was actually hoping to explore the possibility of the relationship that Oliver would have with his child if he realized he had one back in season 2, when everything was falling apart and going wrong. That was my main idea. If you have others, I'm also open to those as well. I love the show!
I will send a pm

.Phantom.

I'd like to know more about your PJO/Greek Gods idea.
I warn you, I love PJO, but really I think I adore PJO because I love Greek mythology. I have several ideas for it, but they're all vaguely thought out since I hate putting time and effort into plot ideas for them to never come to fruition.

1. One of the minor gods/goddesses want to become more known/popular. They use (character) to help them do this, except (character) is extremely bad at it and it often leads to more problems than successful new followers.
2. Modern day gods/goddesses roam the Earth, with a school specifically for the Demigods. Sometimes the gods appear as a professor to brag about themselves, others it's someone like Chiron. (this has no plot, just the vague idea)
3. This one isn't really a thought out plot either, but I really adore the Hades lore, and think it'd be really cool to do something with Hades. I think he is a really interesting god.

RedtheRoyalGuard

There's one thing a Saiyan always keeps!
I warn you, I love PJO, but really I think I adore PJO because I love Greek mythology. I have several ideas for it, but they're all vaguely thought out since I hate putting time and effort into plot ideas for them to never come to fruition.

1. One of the minor gods/goddesses want to become more known/popular. They use (character) to help them do this, except (character) is extremely bad at it and it often leads to more problems than successful new followers.
2. Modern day gods/goddesses roam the Earth, with a school specifically for the Demigods. Sometimes the gods appear as a professor to brag about themselves, others it's someone like Chiron. (this has no plot, just the vague idea)
3. This one isn't really a thought out plot either, but I really adore the Hades lore, and think it'd be really cool to do something with Hades. I think he is a really interesting god.
Hmm...these are interesting plots. I am very wanting to do any of these. :3

Gundam-kun

I uh, Unit 01 from Evangelion and i have hooked up
My idea for Toilet-Bound Hanako-Kun has some spoilers from the manga. If you've read it then I would be happy to talk about it. If not, I wouldn't want to spoil anything! :)
Ah its fine, I'm not much of a manga guy

ceebi

???
hi there! i love greek mythology and have a few plots in mind regarding that if you're interested. also! i am currently getting into yona of the dawn and LOVE it. i just finished the anime and am waiting a little bit to read the manga. i would love to geek out and possibly roleplay it!

.Phantom.

hi there! i love greek mythology and have a few plots in mind regarding that if you're interested. also! i am currently getting into yona of the dawn and LOVE it. i just finished the anime and am waiting a little bit to read the manga. i would love to geek out and possibly roleplay it!
Please PM ALL OF YOUR IDEAS!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)