• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

cherrybunny

This is my second time writing this and I sadly have to get up early for work tomorrow, so I'm going to get straight to the point.

I'm 24 years old, she/her pronouns, and a cat mom who has been roleplaying for around 15 years with breaks in between. I haven't roleplayed in a few years but I've had some creative inspiration recently and desperately miss having a roleplay buddy. I don't roleplay with men, for my own comfort. I also require you to be around the same age as me - an adult at least.

I love lots of drama, angst, fluff, slow-burn romance, general silliness, just about everything besides smut! I won't write explicit sexual scenes. Let me know if you have any particular limits. I write in 3rd person, past tense, multi-paragraph. How much I write depends on my mood and how much you have given me to work with in your reply. I typically do M/F, but can be convinced to do F/F if I know the character well enough, but no M/M. I do require doubling if I am playing a canon character for you. I love having a lot of side characters to play off of as well. I'm typically Mary Sue friendly, just no god-modding.

Please also be okay with OOC chat! I love to plot, headcanon, send mood boards/songs that remind me of our ships, and draw scenes from our roleplay or art of our characters. Feel free to send me whatever nonsense crosses your mind to me - I'm pretty laid back. I do work full time however so please be patient with me. I will return that kindness. I'll let you know if I don't think I'll be able to respond within the week.

I am also extremely AU friendly!

Fandoms:

Marvel
(Seen most movies and a few of the shows, just ask me. I loved No Way Home and am interested in possibly doing a college-aged Peter Parker rp)
I'd like you to play: Peter Parker
I can play: Whoever. If I am not extremely familiar I will do my research to do them justice.

Star Wars (Prequel Era/The Clones Wars series for my side. I can do either of those or original trilogy or Mandalorian for you. Just no sequels please.)
I'd like you to play: Anakin
I can play: Obi-Wan, Padme, Ahsoka, Luke, Han, etc

Fullmetal Alchemist (2003, Conquer of Shamballa, Brotherhood... a combination? I'm flexible with this one.)
I'd like you to play: Alphonse
I can play: Edward, Roy, Jean, Scar, etc

Naruto (Seen all of the first series, on episode 256 of Shippuden. No Boruto. I would love to start in the first series and do time skips gradually.)
I'd like you to play: Naruto
I can play: Sasuke, Kakashi, Neji, Shino, Kiba, Shikamaru, Choji, Gaara, Kankuro... Literally just ask lol.

Demon Slayer (watched season 1 and Mugen Train movie. Haven't started the Entertainment District arc.)
I'd like you to play: Rengoku, Tanjiro
I can play: Giyu, Tanjiro, Inosuke, Zenitsu

Hello hello! My name is Vanitas, I'm 22, feminine they/them! I would love to plan out a Demon Slayer RP with some doubling up?? I can play either Rengoku or Tanjiro, whoever you prefer! I just ask for my blank eyed Giyuu 💕

Users who are viewing this thread

Back