• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom multi-fandom, canon/oc pairings

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Anime
  4. AU
  5. Multiverse
  6. Naruto Universe
  7. Platonic
  8. Romance
  9. Slice of Life
  10. Star Wars
  11. Super Powers

cherrybunny

This is my second time writing this and I sadly have to get up early for work tomorrow, so I'm going to get straight to the point.

I'm 24 years old, she/her pronouns, and a cat mom who has been roleplaying for around 15 years with breaks in between. I haven't roleplayed in a few years but I've had some creative inspiration recently and desperately miss having a roleplay buddy. I don't roleplay with men, for my own comfort. I also require you to be around the same age as me - an adult at least.

I love lots of drama, angst, fluff, slow-burn romance, general silliness, just about everything besides smut! I won't write explicit sexual scenes. Let me know if you have any particular limits. I write in 3rd person, past tense, multi-paragraph. How much I write depends on my mood and how much you have given me to work with in your reply. I typically do M/F, but can be convinced to do F/F if I know the character well enough, but no M/M. I do require doubling if I am playing a canon character for you. I love having a lot of side characters to play off of as well. I'm typically Mary Sue friendly, just no god-modding.

Please also be okay with OOC chat! I love to plot, headcanon, send mood boards/songs that remind me of our ships, and draw scenes from our roleplay or art of our characters. Feel free to send me whatever nonsense crosses your mind to me - I'm pretty laid back. I do work full time however so please be patient with me. I will return that kindness. I'll let you know if I don't think I'll be able to respond within the week.

I am also extremely AU friendly!

Fandoms:

Marvel
(Seen most movies and a few of the shows, just ask me. I loved No Way Home and am interested in possibly doing a college-aged Peter Parker rp)
I'd like you to play: Peter Parker
I can play: Whoever. If I am not extremely familiar I will do my research to do them justice.

Star Wars (Prequel Era/The Clones Wars series for my side. I can do either of those or original trilogy or Mandalorian for you. Just no sequels please.)
I'd like you to play: Anakin
I can play: Obi-Wan, Padme, Ahsoka, Luke, Han, etc

Fullmetal Alchemist (2003, Conquer of Shamballa, Brotherhood... a combination? I'm flexible with this one.)
I'd like you to play: Alphonse
I can play: Edward, Roy, Jean, Scar, etc

Naruto (Seen all of the first series, on episode 256 of Shippuden. No Boruto. I would love to start in the first series and do time skips gradually.)
I'd like you to play: Naruto
I can play: Sasuke, Kakashi, Neji, Shino, Kiba, Shikamaru, Choji, Gaara, Kankuro... Literally just ask lol.

Demon Slayer (watched season 1 and Mugen Train movie. Haven't started the Entertainment District arc.)
I'd like you to play: Rengoku, Tanjiro
I can play: Giyu, Tanjiro, Inosuke, Zenitsu

Shashafury

vanitas
Hello hello! My name is Vanitas, I'm 22, feminine they/them! I would love to plan out a Demon Slayer RP with some doubling up?? I can play either Rengoku or Tanjiro, whoever you prefer! I just ask for my blank eyed Giyuu 💕

Users who are viewing this thread