• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Multi-Fandom 1x1 Search

GoodUsername

I'm a bored, broken person
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Here are some fandom based ideas I would like to do - With OCs. Using Canon characters in any capacity just tends to not interest me.

I've been thinking of anime/cartoons from... Man, a while ago. Early 2000s stuff, basically the golden years for me, growing up watching some great stuff. Or, at least what I considered to be great.

I tend to give 2 to even 5 Paragraphs of content, maybe more if I am feeling especially into what I'm writing. I always try to give e quality regardless of the quantity and ai would like that in return.

Action, Adventure, Drama, Danger, maybe Romance? Depends.

---- Digimon.

1. Wanted to do a thing with Digimon Frontier.
The season where the Digidestined transformed. Thought that was one of the cooler ones. OC characters involved would be of an older age group, likely less, 4 split among us.

2. Then Tamers. One of my top favs because it was so much darker. This one I also recall tried to grow the popularity of the Digimon card game, but the cards and abilities aren't something we have to include. Instead, I wanted to throw in the ability for the Tamers to capture and use various digimon. Yes, like Pokemon, and it is something I feel fits the Tamers title.

--- Pokemon

The current idea for this is instead of the usual adventure idea, I have these ---

1. Our characters are part of a special task force created to combat the rising threat of a new team. Teams in various regions are ALWAYS getting away with their schemes, usually without opposition until the very end. Now, they have opposition.

2. This is a tournament setting, of all skilled Pokemon trainers gathered bya mysterious figure. It will be a tournament with more sinister themes and a plot underneath it all, of course, that we can discuss at length later.

--- Code Lyoko.

Yeah, I'm kind of a nerd. I recently rediscovers this on Netflix and I'm shocked to find it's so dark, but I still love it.

The premise is fun, and would love to do an OC Group dealing with XANA themselves, or another killer AI? Whatever works. No connection to story canon events.

Discord -- Grimoire#8058

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back