• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Multi-Fandom 1X1 Search!

fruit soup

make a move, reindeer games
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello there! I’m here to look for a 1x1 rp partner! I’m in a plethora of multifandoms and have a few specific cravings for what I’d like! But, before I get into the nitty-gritty of what fandoms I’m in there are some things about me I’d like to discuss and some rules I’d like to lay down:

About me:

• I’m a senior in high school and my school requires a senior project. I’m writing a novella and also have personal endeavors alongside starting university/scholarship applications and I also have a life in which I sometimes must do things with friends and family. There maybe some times where I have trouble reaching you with a response a day and there may also be some days where I respond 3 times a day. I can’t promise I’ll be 100% on the hour updating if I’ll be gone for a couple days, but I promise I won’t leave you hanging for over a week.
  • Age really isn’t a super big deal to me, just be a good writer please and thank you :)
  • please keep NSFW content out of the chat and the roleplay. Let’s stick to the RPN rules please and maintain a PG-13-ish roleplay. Anything that gets too steamy will fade to black. (exceptions can be made for language, substances, and violence depending on context of the RP (I.e. A Shameless RP for example) but only barely crossing the line between PG-13 and R)
  • OOC chat is deffo encouraged! RP isn’t a business exchange let’s be buddies too : )
  • I prefer to double. I find if I have a canon character to ship with my OC and you also get the same, then there’s a bigger sense of satisfaction for everyone involved in the rp!
  • I play MxF, MxM, FxF and ships with non-binary/gnc characters if that’s a route you’d like to take with your OC. I also can do platonic relationships too! However, if you do not want to double and we end up pairing a hetero couple I would like to play the female please.
  • I generally write anywhere between 1-4 paragraphs all the way to around 10 if my partner is as into the roleplay as I am. I’m a bit of a chameleon with this however and am flexible with whatever length that my RP partner would like to do. So long as it’s not 1-liners but I don’t think anyone really likes those haha.
  • In regards to formatting and things like BBCode I’m a bit of a dunce so I’ll probably keep it plain. Maybe a text color, font, or text alignment change for a character but I’m really not very fancy with it.
  • In RP please don’t use text-talk. In OOC it doesn’t matter to me
  • I prefer to roleplay on the site but I am open to ulterior forms of messaging

Okay, I think that’s enough about me and the preferences I have for RP, now onto the fandoms! : D

*** = I’d really love it if we did this fandom or if you played this character for me, I’ve been craving something from this for a while!
** = I like this fandom and this character and I’d be down to do it if you’re interested!
*= I like this fandom but it will take some convincing and a strong idea/concept to get me interested.

((If I have any specific plot/concept I’d like I’ll include it below the listed character. Most of these though listings though I’d like to plan and developed more with whoever chooses to be my rp partner))

MCU***
-Loki***
-Steve Rogers***
-Peter Parker
-James “Bucky” Barnes***

Star Trek (the reboot/revival films)***
-Pavel Chekov***

The Hunger Games: ***
-Gale Hawthorne:***
Specific Concept: I’ve got a few little ideas and concepts I’m juggling in my mind for Gale and an OC but I do know I’d like this to take place around Catching Fire and through Mockingjay. I’m willing to be flexible either way tho!​
((I’ve read the books and seen the movies and I’m currently rereading the books))​

Harry Potter: ***
-Fred Weasley***
-Sirius Black*** (probably Marauders era, this is flexible however and am open to Golden Trio era Sirius, too)

The Maze Runner: ***
-Gally***
-Minho***
((I’ve seen the movies many times. I plan to read the books soon))

Black Mirror: Bandersnatch: ***
-Colin**
-Stefan***

((This would probably take place in an AU))

Itaewon Class:**
-Choi Seung-Kwon**
-Jang Geun-Won*

Shameless:**
-Lip**
-Ian*

((I’m rewatching the whole thing so this would probably take place in Season 1))

Community: *
-Troy*
-Abed**

((I’m in the middle of Season 3 but I’ve seen Seasons 1 and 2 twice))

The Outsiders:*
Darry*
Dallas*

I hope you find something you like in here and would like to roleplay with me! If so I look foreword to this adventure with you! Thank you for taking the time to read through this post! : )

Last edited:
I might be able to muddle my way through as MCU!Steve (I usually write for/play as 616!Steve). I've seen all the movies, but I'm always a little unsure if I've really got his voice down, a lot of the time. I'd be willing to try for a short RP. Maybe a short plot or a few scenes you'd like played out?

Or Chekov. I haven't seen Into Darkness, but Beyond is my jam. Teeny little space nerdling. He's sewenteen!

tuxedo-fish tuxedo-fish Hey, id love to roleplay Star Trek with you; I’ve been waiting for someone to play Pavel since forever it feels like! Go ahead and shoot me a PM please! : D

Last edited:
Hey I'm willing to do MCU as Steve or Loki. Forewarning, I'm not too interested in romance subplots if that's alright. (I know you said you were okay with platonic, but I just thought I'd let you know.)

Hey I'm willing to do MCU as Steve or Loki. Forewarning, I'm not too interested in romance subplots if that's alright. (I know you said you were okay with platonic, but I just thought I'd let you know.)

yes of course that’s fine! I have a platonic idea for Steve anyways! Go ahead and shoot me a PM please! : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back