• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Multi-characters x partner characters

SailofSouls

Die Doos van die Plaas
(since not a lot of people seem to go for the discord one i guess i'll post it here to and rp on the site )

I am a 22 male , i'm good with most triggers. If you aren't please specify. I'm patient roleplayer but at least tell me when you are going to leave the rp or if you are going to be gone for a period of time

This is generally Romance Focused

Brief Info​

------------------
The 7 Sins are as follow ( Gluttony , Pride , Envy , Wrath , Lust , Sloth , Greed)

I do MxF and i play the Sins

In terms of sexual stuff , i black fade over the actual scene and skip to the aftermath (THIS IS NOT ERP )

I do romance so yeah my plots are always romance focused
==============================================================

Plots​

=======================================​

Plot 1
==========
Setting takes place in modern era where the 7 sins are more mature mental wise , they had their fun but humanity kind of now took over their jobs so they don't feel obligated anymore to spread their sins. They have fallen to a much more powerful thing that they never though possible. Actual love and care for specific humans

Plot 2
==========

Setting takes place in medieval times where the sins are at their most dangerous . They plague a nation with sin operating from the nations capitol. One thing though , these deadly sin spreading demons may meet their match when humans blessed by the gods meet them and start to soften them up so they aren't as evil anymore

Brief Info​

------------------
The 4 horseman of the apocalypse are Famine , Pestilence , War and Death

I do MxF and i play the Horsemen

In terms of sexual stuff , i black fade over the actual scene and skip to the aftermath (Not ERP)

Plots​

Plot 1
==========
Setting takes place in modern era where the 4 horseman kinda takes a GTA V online crime syndicate vibe with each horseman covering a massive crime organization . How the humans lives play out is up to the partner but obviously the horsemen and the humans cross paths eventually.

Plot 2
==========

Setting takes place in medieval times where the horsemen are at their most dangerous . They are found in a nation that gained the reputation of the Plagued Lands for very good reason . The horseman though felt a disturbance but they didn't know that the disturbance was the birth of four humans touched by the gods to represent the exact opposite of what the Horsemen are
The 6 Elements (my opinion) being Life , Water , Earth , Fire , Air and Death

I do MxF and i play the Elements

In terms of sexual stuff , i black fade over the actual scene and skip to the aftermath (Not ERP)

Plots​

Plot 1
==========
Setting takes place in modern era where the 6 elements kinda takes a sort of like a vigilante - like role , not all of them go after criminals , some of them try to help and even keep people safe from criminals. During the day their powers are well hidden but at night their powers can't be stopped which is when they hunt down criminals. However , being vigilantes for so long ,they turned into the very thing they hated. Can they be redeemed and reminded of what they use to do , the balance they use to keep

Plot 2
==========
Takes place in the fantasy/medieval time. The elementals that were sealed away in special artifacts. These artifacts somehow ended up in the hands of humans that gained the ability to utilize the specific elements , however in doing so they released the elementals. The elementals though couldn't leave the humans without training and had to stay in order to help them. From this the elementals had their lesson in human emotion and fell victim to it

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back