• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom mult fandom search (oc x cc)

hellos everyone, i'm the trash (wo)man
and i'm here looking for canon/oc garbage to eat. never fear tho, i will double so we can be cringy together

some fandoms i currently care too much about
naruto | mass effect | og yu-gi-oh | death note | fma brotherhood | fallout (3/nv/4) | tes (skyrim.. i mean skyrim) | attack on titan

THE RULES

be cool please! roleplaying is supposed to be a fun/chill pastime. sometimes ill reply 100 times a day and sometimes a few times a week. my mentally ill butt is inconsistent. but i'll talk to you ooc every day and hopefully we can build a nice friendship around our rp! c:

don't care if your oc is a "sue", i do not believe in sues tbh. go off queen. so long as our characters can enjoy the spotlight together i'm all good.

i have multiple choices for love interests in every. single. fandom. do not feel guilty asking for any character! i want to give you that sweet wish fulfillment

prefer fastburn but okay with slowburn so long as it's not taking us months to get to the romance. i'm a sucker for it :c

i really like fluffy/slice of life stuff! if you do too that'd be great!

i am probably semi-lit?

only looking for partners 18+

Users who are viewing this thread

Back