• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Mulitifandom long term rp partner for mulitple rps.

Aly_Trancy_Pines

im looking for a partner for multiple fandom and multiple rps here is a list of my ships and rules. Also i do prefer to rp on discord just due to the fact its easier to access my on my pone
  • My ships by fandom:
  • Voltron
  • shallura
  • Lotora
  • Klance
  • shance
  • sheith
  • shklance
  • allurance
  • Shallurance
  • Lancelot
  • Keitor
  • Klancelot
  • Shatt
  • Lotor/Acxa
  • Ezor/zethrid
  • Krolia x Texas Kogane
  • Thace x Ulaz
  • Thace x Antok
  • Antok x Ulaz
  • Thace x Antok x Ulaz

• Miraculous Ladybug
  • All aspects of love Square
  • Alya/Nino
  • Rose/Juliaka
  • Mari/Luka

• Gravity falls
  • Billdip
  • Willdip

• Yuri On Ice
  • Victuri
  • Yurio and Otebek

• Dmmd
  • Aoba/noiz
  • Aoba/Kaujaku
  • Aoba/Ren
  • Aoba/Tripp/Virus
  • Tripp/Virus

• Black Butler
  • Ceil/Sebastian
  • Ceil/Alois
  • Alois/Claude

• BHNA
  • Tododeku
  • Bakudeku
  • Todobaku
  • ShinsoDeku
  • TodobakuDeku
  • Dekutoga
  • Bakutoga
  • DabiToga
  • ShinsoToga
  • Shinkami
  • Endhawks
  • Dabihawks
  • Todobakudekukiri
  • Bakukami
  • shinkamimina
  • overdeku

Overwatch

Mercykill
Mercygenji
mercygenjireaper
McreeAshe
DvaLucio
DvaHanzo

• ocs always welcome for any fandom or in general

• My Rules~
    • •

Here are my rp rules
    Here are some things you should know about my account.
    1️⃣. Don't be afraid to ask for an rp. I don't bite and am always happy to meet new roleplayers.
    2️⃣. Please make sure that you make literate responses. No * or -, Also be some what descriptive that doesn't mean five sentences of describing what someone does
    example: the right way
  • the brunette walked into the room nervously biting his lip as he looked around

• the wrong way :
  • he walked into the room and bit his lip

• 3️⃣. No god moding. Under certain circumstances I will allow this, but it's not really fun with someone else is controlling my character . If you have a way you want the plot to go tell me I will most likely be okay with it.
    4️⃣. If our roleplay becomes uninteresting to you, please let me know so we figure out what to do to make it interesting again or we xan start a new one, Don't just leave me hanging. I won't be angry I promise.
    5️⃣. If I don't reply to a roleplay, and at least a two days or so please message me! I can get very wrapped up and forget to reply. I may also see the message but not reply do to work or another message came in then I got distracted. Don’t be afraid to remind! If im away for any amount of time i will tell you since i do work i will tell you if i it will take me time to reply.
  • 6️⃣. i do involve touchy subjects in some roleplays; (ask for what they are.
    7️⃣. NO GROUP RPS! Unless talked about before hand or rp asks for it.
    8️⃣. Have fun! Roleplaying is supposed to be a fun and stress relieving experience. No one wants to stress over a rp.
    9️⃣. in RP’s most rps unless stated other wise Ido prefer to be the submissive one

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back