• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ♚ Mulitandom OC x CANON search{always open}♚

Starbeams

Rabbit Queen
Hello there! I’m Nanami, I'm 19 and I'm searching for fandom roleplay partners for oc x canon roleplays!

•Some Things•

→I'd like to roleplay with someone 18+

→I can only respond about 3 times a week, possibly more

→I'm open to doubles, I can play most characters depending on the fandom

→I am very LGBTQIA+ friendly! Don't be afraid to tell me any headcanons for a canon like you hc they're trans, this is an accepting household

→I can do canon x canon for doubling, long as it's a ship I'm comfortable with or isn't toxic I'll write it

→I write 2 paragraphs minimum, I try to give equal responses if doubling

→OOC chats are great! Collaborating and just general chatting are some of my favorite things

→I just have really basic base plot ideas,, I'm open to any AUs and ideas you're interested in

→Your portrayal doesn't have to be 100% perfect, some characters are super complex

→If we do Danganronpa I'd prefer non despair, I'm also not the greatest with fight scenes,,

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

•Fandom list•

✨ = Craving
🌙 = Not craving, but interested
☁ = Not interested

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨Avatar the last airbender- Zuko, Suki

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨Danganronpa(non despair only)- Kazuichi, Gundham, Hajime, Sonia, Mikan, Rantaro, Miu, Korekiyo

🌙 Disney- Tadashi, Hercules, Meg, Rapunzel, Flynn Rider, Li Shang

🌙 Free! Iwatobi Swim Club- Rin

✨✨✨✨Haikyuu- Suga, Kuroo, Kiyoko, Iwa

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨My hero Academia- Todoroki, Bakugou, Tamaki, Momo, Jirou, Kaminari, Hawks

☁Ouran highschool host Club- Tamaki, Haruhi

🌙Maid-Sama- Takumi

If any of these interest you send me a PM so we can plot and stuff! 💜

Last edited:
Hello there, I know this says to PM you, but I want to make sure this idea is alright first. For MHA, would you be open to do a love triangle roleplay? It's been on my mind for awhile of trying out something like that.

Hello there, I know this says to PM you, but I want to make sure this idea is alright first. For MHA, would you be open to do a love triangle roleplay? It's been on my mind for awhile of trying out something like that.
Hey! I'd be down for that. Love triangles usually aren't my thing but I'll give it a try!

Hello, how are you? I can do a pretty good bakugo or todoroki for dubling and I have a few plot ideas. As for my age and how much I type, I'm 19 and tend to do 2-5 paragraphs. I also like ooc, but I suck at it cause of shyness

Users who are viewing this thread

Back